AD08 & RE-11

Ken4555

can contact the local official distributor of R888(TOYO) check online (PTS tel 68445575) for Official confirmation or the WS who sell you in written invoice otherwise make them pay for the FINE [knife] to be fair to the Driver [thumbsup]

last time my friend installed yokohama A050 was made to sign a document stated driver was aware this tyre is not street legal by Yokohama local official distributor [thumbsdown]

yup, A050 is not street legal, a few years back its still a048

yokohama street legal max perfromance should be AD08.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

I've ran both RE11 and AD08 before, I prefer the AD08.

However since you mentioned max-performance, I still much prefer R888 over AD08 & RE11.

I'm only comparing dry grip performance in hard driving & trackday use.

(no wet comparison because I always drive slowly in wet, no matter what tyres. [grin] )

Thanks for your comments bro. I might get the re-11 cause believe more reviews say its quiter then the ad08s. As for the toyo r888 I almost got it but my rims not wide enuf it looked abit fugly. 225/45or50/16. And will Kenna fender when full lock. Lol.

And I believe r888 one class up from the re-11 tio bo.

can contact the local official distributor of R888(TOYO) check online (PTS tel 68445575) for Official confirmation or the WS who sell you in written invoice otherwise make them pay for the FINE [knife] to be fair to the Driver [thumbsup]

last time my friend installed yokohama A050 was made to sign a document stated driver was aware this tyre is not street legal by Yokohama local official distributor [thumbsdown]

street-legal or not, frankly I'm not sure, I believe it's a grey area, although I've never heard of anyone kena fined for that on the road.

On the other hand, people who use tyres like A050 or R888 don't give a sh!t whether it's legal or not.

If they're scared of fines, they wouldn't even chiong in the first place, and wouldn't have needed to buy semi-slicks anyway. LOL. [grin]

Ken, did you consider the R888?

Nope bro, cause my ride is a daily drive and using r888s will give them an early premature death I suppose... As compared or the extreme summer category where I believe last much longer.

My present kumho XS are lasting much longer then I expected with my style of driving n tyre pressures... Many say they become very noisy after a while. Well they are noisier then when they were new, but nothing unbearable I guess. Lol

Mr.4555 r888 is one class higher than re11 the answer is yes because this 2 are diff class r888

Anyway we are all here to shared our personal POV and what we know

So is best let others know what he is buying

And i know some WS don't even know what they are selling

Mr.4555 r888 is one class higher than re11 the answer is yes because this 2 are diff class r888

Anyway we are all here to shared our personal POV and what we know

So is best let others know what he is buying

And i know some WS don't even know what they are selling

Care to share with WS u know that doesn't know what they are selling?

↡ Advertisement