Mazda 3 2014 or impreza 4D

Redcafe10

Hi all,

I am considering between Mazda 3 2014 or impreza 4D, any bros can advise?

Also which models have the most options for mod, I would like to change the exhaust, body kits, lightings etc...

Thanks

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

I'd pick the 2014 Mazda 3. Don't waste your time with the Impreza. The interior is so dated for a car which is supposedly new. The Mazda 3 looks refined unlike the Impreza.

No offence but I highly doubt you'd be able to gain anything by changing the exhaust of either car except noise. Unless you like cars that make a lot of noise but don't go fast?

Bodykits? Depends on what you're looking for. The Mazda 3 is already a nice looking car without the need for a bodykit. They have aftermarket ones like the one from Autoexe. I'm not sure about the Impreza but there is a possibility of someone making a full WRX STI kit for the Impreza since there are a lot of WRX wannabes out there.

• Praise 1

Hi all,

I am considering between Mazda 3 2014 or impreza 4D, any bros can advise?

Also which models have the most options for mod, I would like to change the exhaust, body kits, lightings etc...

Thanks

Go for Mazda 3. The 1.5L Impreza is underpower and high fc, it is a waste of time.

• Praise 3

Only good thing about a 1.36 ton Impreza can do is at 130km/h on highway, its can be a sure footed n stick to the ground.

But Sg driving doesn't need that.

• Praise 2

My vote goes to Mazda 3.. was thinking to get this car before settle with 'kimchi' (also got '3'... lol)..

There were some others consideration personally... for not getting Mazda 3 instead.

But since you are comparing Mazda 3 and Impreza 4D... Mazda 3 is the one..

• Praise 1

I was considering between Jetta, Impreza, Maz3. Ended up with 2014 Maz 3. Jetta is kind of dodgy, impreza interior is terrible.

Good choice IMO as Mz3 is latest model, looks sleek n has reasonable power and fuel efficiency.

Impreza def consumes more and is heavy. Jetta I'm still not sure of the gearbox issue even though

they claim has been solved.

Enjoy your new ride!!

• Praise 10

Good choice IMO as Mz3 is latest model, looks sleek n has reasonable power and fuel efficiency.

Impreza def consumes more and is heavy. Jetta I'm still not sure of the gearbox issue even though

they claim has been solved.

Enjoy your new ride!!

Thank you. Yet to collect it. Should be around 3rd week or last week of this month. For me personally, reliability is ranked number 1. Cause to me the car must serve its primary purpose which is from point A to B first, everything else is secondary.

Edited by Oppositelock
  • Praise 2

Thank you. Yet to collect it. Should be around 3rd week or last week of this month. For me personally, reliability is ranked number 1. Cause to me the car must serve its primary purpose which is from point A to B first, everything else is secondary.

Then why are you not buying Toyota? Hehehe...

No brainer.....Mz3. Impreza if no snail, dun bother. Somemore, ppl may ask u where ur killer whale?

Edited by Soya