BMW World 2014

Eighttales

I went yesterday nice cars n bikes. Saw a hot bmw salesgirl.. u can test drive the cars also .

Too bad my note 3 camera isnt that good after i went home sorting the car pics: (

Pm me for two ticketS give away as it is 3 days passes.

Collection at north eastern sg. Cheers

the hot bmw salesgirl can test drive?

oh wait, better not. i can't even afford a BMW tyre. -_-

Was there on Sunday evening with the complimentary tix. Normal tix were sold at $20+ to $35 pretty expensive IMO. Was a okok event, just see see look look (catwalk models).

Yes trapped inside the body of young man [laugh]

Dont like to club, love to drink tea, prefer merc over bmw, prefer rolex over panerai and last but not least walk not so fast haha

But when xmm appear see whether you young or not haha!!

• Praise 2

Internal Moderator

Another souvenir from BMW World 2014, mini key ring Britcar

Ironically at the back of it, stated Made In China. [laugh]

post-107101-0-61465700-1407128984.png

• Praise 1

Yes its a nice event i enjoyed it too. But i do not get souvenir where do u get it?

Personally, the model not so chio except for their height. The most chio one is the BMW sales rep with long wavy brownish hair.

To the forumer who pmed me for the ticket , was waiting for u to ring me but to no avail.

Bei leh. There are Babes going around with iPad to fill up the X6 lucky draw. If not for complimentary tickets I won't go, too many ppl. Bought a 3 series toy car

Bei leh. There are Babes going around with iPad to fill up the X6 lucky draw. If not for complimentary tickets I won't go, too many ppl. Bought a 3 series toy car

Orh.. you mean the babes in black dress with heels? They go around asking ah peks nia lar.. coz more spending power. Wads worst is they r closing at 10pm , me and friend was still hanging around taking the cars pic (with less crowds at that time) suddenly these two reps dressed like towkays asked us where r we going? Pointing the direction to toilet? Toilet also cannot arh? Duh

Turbocharged

..... The BMW World 2014 will say the glamorous stories of BMW and MINI of innovation, its design and opulence.

The original UK Mini (1959 to about 2001) is meant for all people (peasants and elites alike). The BMW "copy" is not exactly the same in terms of target buyers.

Edited by Super7

Orh.. you mean the babes in black dress with heels? They go around asking ah peks nia lar.. coz more spending power. Wads worst is they r closing at 10pm , me and friend was still hanging around taking the cars pic (with less crowds at that time) suddenly these two reps dressed like towkays asked us where r we going? Pointing the direction to toilet? Toilet also cannot arh? Duh

Bro, u say like that I very sad leh cos I ah pek but the girls didn't come to me sigh.......Actually they have foresight cos they know I no money ah pek haha!!

• Praise 3

Anyone booked the 598K i8?

I can afford only the small toy car model only, $9 only...hehe.

Bought 2, one for my son, the other for me.

↡ Advertisement