2015 Lexus NX200T

Quantum

price out,

2wd $209k

4wd $217k

Luxury and F sport - $232k

all price is discounted price, really at the high side.

feature for the $209k and $217k is very very very basic, seat is not genuine leather somemore!!!

Whilst it's definitely not cheap, I was told during the motorshow that estimated price of the petrol variant should be about the same as the hybrid so not too bad then as hybrid is $250k thereabouts. Also considering the RX270 is going for around $240k, I would prefer this NX.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 4

If you make an OMV vs list price comparison of the NX hybrid with the IS 300h, Borneo's margin for the NX looks much higher (47k / 252k vs 49.9k / 229k). Maybe it's the new model premium that might moderate a bit with time?

Lexus always good to buy 2nd hand if you dont mind.

I was looking at a preowned is250 fsport.. Owner wanted to sell at 200k for a less than 10mths old car. Brand new was 260k at the point.

Less than 10mths sell at 60k less..

If you make an OMV vs list price comparison of the NX hybrid with the IS 300h, Borneo's margin for the NX looks much higher (47k / 252k vs 49.9k / 229k). Maybe it's the new model premium that might moderate a bit with time?

Yeah, Borneo margin for NX is very high. Those who want to have the feeling of first one to be on the road need to pay more lo LOL.

price out,

2wd $209k

4wd $217k

Luxury and F sport - $232k

all price is discounted price, really at the high side.

feature for the $209k and $217k is very very very basic, seat is not genuine leather somemore!!!

Thanks bro.

Any detailed spec for the base model?

Luxury version usually is fully loaded. Looks like BM is all out to make a quick one on the NX. Is this price comparable to the competition?

Luxury version usually is fully loaded. Looks like BM is all out to make a quick one on the NX. Is this price comparable to the competition?

Audi Q3: $

BMW X1: $

Range Rover Evoque: $

There will be four models for the NX200t - Classic, Executive, Luxury and F-Sport.

The Luxury and F-Sport comes with the "Bi-LED Triple L" headlamps while the Class and Executive comes with LED low beam + Halogen High Beam (eeks!).

Luxury model is the one to go for - comes with 360 panoramic camera, blind spot monitor and panoramic glassroof. The rest of the models do not come with these features.

• Praise 1

Lexus always good to buy 2nd hand if you dont mind.

I was looking at a preowned is250 fsport.. Owner wanted to sell at 200k for a less than 10mths old car. Brand new was 260k at the point.

Less than 10mths sell at 60k less..

Brand new 260K but the buyer may not buying at that price. Over trade, discount, loyalty discount,..etc.

but if seat is not real leather than is like a con job right.

There will be four models for the NX200t - Classic, Executive, Luxury and F-Sport.

The Luxury and F-Sport comes with the "Bi-LED Triple L" headlamps while the Class and Executive comes with LED low beam + Halogen High Beam (eeks!).

Luxury model is the one to go for - comes with 360 panoramic camera, blind spot monitor and panoramic glassroof. The rest of the models do not come with these features.

but if seat is not real leather than is like a con job right.

Con job? Interesting that nobody says that on German brands when they offer 'Artico' Man made (Synthetic) leather even on their premium models as well whilst priced at an even higher price point.

• Praise 1

went for a test drive yesterday and the leather interior is superior to its rival. Genuine leather no less !

the panoramic roof is the biggest i've seen so far and the SE said the earliest to get the car is early Aug if booked now

minimal turbo lag and the pickup is smooth as well

but the price is really a bit on the high side and comparing to the x3 series which we are also looking at

have anyone booked this car yet ? can share what price did you sign off on ?

Supercharged

went for a test drive yesterday and the leather interior is superior to its rival. Genuine leather no less !

the panoramic roof is the biggest i've seen so far and the SE said the earliest to get the car is early Aug if booked now

minimal turbo lag and the pickup is smooth as well

but the price is really a bit on the high side and comparing to the x3 series which we are also looking at

have anyone booked this car yet ? can share what price did you sign off on ?

Leather genuine only on the Lux (only version with pano roof) or FSport versions.

The 2 base versions have to do with artificial leather seats, but is up to 30k cheaper.

I was very tempted to go for the base classic version (210k -2k insurance subsidy), but the lack of driver lumbar support adjustment deterred me.

Leather genuine only on the Lux (only version with pano roof) or FSport versions.

The 2 base versions have to do with artificial leather seats, but is up to 30k cheaper.

I was very tempted to go for the base classic version (210k -2k insurance subsidy), but the lack of driver lumbar support adjustment deterred me.

yep, the roof is the one that we like a lot so looking at the lux version

Supercharged

yep, the roof is the one that we like a lot so looking at the lux version

That version is nice - they have an exclusive dark brown interior color - super nice.

Supercharged

Some1 asked whether it is worth 100k more than Harrier??

Buying experience is very different.

No more praying before and after placing order (PI) that nothing will cock up and they will not close shop/play punk etc.

Instead is pampered all the way - peace of mind, can test drive how every times you wish, and confirm any post-sales tech issue will be resolved by workshop.

But having said that - metal compared to metal - yes harrier better value haha

Some1 asked whether it is worth 100k more than Harrier??

Not a valid comparison IMO.

NX should be compared to Borneo's RX instead.

Comparing against a PI Harrier is not comparable.

Just look at Kah Honda HRV vs PI Vezel, that one is actually the same car and yet we talking about $15k diff?

If you comparing between NX and RX, I also would like to know if it's worth the difference albeit not as much difference as compared to the Harrier.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3