Najib Announce VEP for Spore cars!

Ticklish8

(edited)

i scared more J plates motorbikes in SG rds.....maciam bees like that...swarming left right centre!

Think if the MRT is completed in JB from Thomson line, maybe they will increase the motor rate to $10.00

Less traffic, but workers will definitely demand higher pay, in the end will higher operation cost and pass back to consumers.

Edited by Atonchia
↡ Advertisement

Think if the MRT is completed in JB from Thomson line, maybe they will increase the motor rate to $10.00

You are right, more PR's will comes in with their motorbikes, the charge of S$4 remain unchange [:)]

(edited)

Malaysia falls for Singapore art of war strategy.

Singapore one stone kill 4 birds.

increase vep to $35....

1) less Malaysian cars come in less congestion.

2) not less enough to decrease revenue but increase instead.

3) less Singapore cars go into Malaysia thus less money spend in JB and more spend in Singapore.

4) don't need for 3rd bridge.

Edited by darth_vader_
  • Praise 10

Actually pr who drive in and out can consider selling off their car.by then the traffic condition will be eased. Can just take bus back home. Can save alot too

yup ... spore charge vep ... msia car can don't drive in ... drive in must pay

same goes to spore car ... don't want to pay msia vep ... don't drive to msia

ferrari and lamboghini would have a smooth nsh to clear carbon at 200kmph [thumbsup]

the purpose of VEP is to deter car to drive in ... if with VEP still many people drive in ... the policy had failed

ERP already not deterring anyone from jamming up the roads. Do you think VEP will deter meh? some more our currency is already more than 2.5x their currency. in the end both citizens will lose out..think from the bigger picture bro..the ones who stand to gain is the gahmen.

• Praise 4

They have been talking about this for over 20 years.

Just make noise to shop keepers in JB that with the new VEP

we will not be coming in and they will complain to the Johor

business association. The VEP will not be implemented.

Lets call their bluff.

:D

• Praise 3

does that mean their TP will stop collecting kopi $$ from Sg cars?

you wait long long...........on the contrast..........the kopi money will increase.............

• Praise 2

you wait long long...........on the contrast..........the kopi money will increase.............

Tipping to mamie san got increase or not arrr................. [sweatdrop][laugh][:p]

• Praise 1

Will we see more cars get scrapped? Particularly those marginal owners that need to visit JB for petrol?

Imagine the increase if substantially enough will offset whatever savings they get from grocery shopping and cheaper petrol, then when spending is re-directed in Singapore, it's going to hurt the pocket of this group.

why those go jb pump petrol must be marginal owners.............because of cannot go jb pump petrol have to scrap car???.........simi logic????.......................green eye factor????............

Our custom better really enforce the 3/4 tank rule

what makes you think the custom is not enforcing the 3/4 tank rule????.............do you have proof????..........

• Praise 2

(edited)

spore only has 1 solution .... pay and pay

msia is simply retaliate ... an eye for an eye

there is no bigger picture

who can pay and pay will continue to drive

who cannot ... dropout

ERP already not deterring anyone from jamming up the roads. Do you think VEP will deter meh? some more our currency is already more than 2.5x their currency. in the end both citizens will lose out..think from the bigger picture bro..the ones who stand to gain is the gahmen.

Edited by Wt_know
  • Praise 1

I bet bolehland will charge Rm$87.5. [sly] S$35X2.5

yah.............i think there about also.........mayb rm80.........

why those go jb pump petrol must be marginal owners.............because of cannot go jb pump petrol have to scrap car???.........simi logic????.......................green eye factor????............

what makes you think the custom is not enforcing the 3/4 tank rule????.............do you have proof????..........[/quote

He is the proof himself..y dig so much..

Previous they never charge us on the 20. I dun think they will go to this extreme. The most 15×2.5

(edited)

the concept of 过路费 can be traced back to 5000 years history ...

if you want to cross the bridge must pay ... lol

Edited by Wt_know

Tipping to mamie san got increase or not arrr................. [sweatdrop][laugh][:p]

No...........but tipping to my [gorgeous] got increase..........depend on where she touch me and where i bring her..................... [laugh] [laugh]

• Praise 1

I love going into JB..love the fact that I don't have to pay S$0.40 per litre tax on petrol, love the fact that I dontbhave to pay $9 taxbper packet of cigarette.. these are not something I can save much.. I just feel damn shiok that I don't need pay more tax..that feeling is priceless..

but haven't had the energy to keep up ever since have 2 kids...

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 5