Najib Announce VEP for Spore cars!

Ticklish8

(edited)

possibly ... as usual msia side is always BARK LOUD LOUD ... but "seldom" bite one ...

Lol, looks like malaysia side humji now dont dare to implement the toll hike tomorrow.

Edited by Wt_know
↡ Advertisement

Look like their balls dropped again this time, yet to find. Look at the way they work just like watching circus. Bolehland gov always 自己讲自己爽. Beh tahan.

Lol, looks like malaysia side humji now dont dare to implement the toll hike tomorrow.

• Praise 1

don't say like that la

msia boleh ... turn left can, turn right can ... u-turn also can mah

give chance la

Look like their balls dropped again this time, yet to find. Look at the way they work just like watching circus. Bolehland gov always 自己讲自己爽. Beh tahan.

• Praise 1

What a good news [:p] m'sia Toll hike will suspend till further notice / die-off naturally ( normally is the case) for all sg car. hooray! [thumbsup]

• Praise 2

possibly ... as usual msia side is always BARK LOUD LOUD ... but "seldom" bite one ...

Think of it as politics lor. If they don't bark, their people will think they are weak. So must wayang a bit make some noise. Actually Singapore politicians also perform similar tricks. [;)]

• Praise 1

(edited)

but msian who travel from jb to-and-fro spore and if use EDL has to pay liao

toll-data.jpg

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/asiapacific/malaysian-govt-to-ensure/1289582.html

it is confirmed from tomorrow that the motorist travelling from and to Singapore would have to pay toll fee using EDL. Local (MY) motorist, traveling locally, won't be affected [:|]

Edited by Wt_know

(edited)

learn from the best ... what's wrong to collect more?

chop carrot ... must chop swee swee ... people kaypoh kaypoh 1-2 weeks then quiet liao

Wow more than 5 times increase [shakehead]

Edited by Wt_know
  • Praise 1

If you read carefully between the lines, it is always Singapore side who raises fees first and Bolehland follows suit, nothing wrong with tt, tit-4-tat. This has been going on for ages since ex-Premier Dr. M and ex-Mr.LKY days

The bone of contention is the exchange rate $1:RM2.5 thereabout, wad about the present ministers dong then ? - Flipping Pratas and Goreng Pisang. Haven't thy got a clue many motorist are suffering, bet thy do, but I reckon they cannot do much, guess most are bench-chamber whisperer.

As we have had relatives, Uncles, Aunties, Nieces, Nephews & ILs in Malaysia, I suppose it's part and parcels of living in harmony, better than Palestien and Jerusalem, North & South K, every borders cross check are subject to basic scrutiny, however the fact remains tt Malaysian owned part of Singapura decades ago, the old wounds and sentiments hardly left unforgotten, so it's sentimental feeling. [idea]

To remove the decision would make Malaysian sides look damn foolish, many Johorean will hate them if thy proceed and laugh @ them if thy make a U- Turn. Bear in mind, it is NOT A Q of Singapore win this round, after all we ( motorists masuk/ keluar of J.B ) been to all part of Malaysia for more than 30 yrs ago w/o much toll fee increases.

Any inputs/ feedbacks to share on this Hot topic ?

(edited)

Is singapore gonna put an erp gantry directly after customs. Lets hope so....bike pay $0.50....cars pay $1.00 for using BKE.....huat arr...more money for nation building.

Edited by Eviilusion
  • Praise 3

Ans: Best answered: He who lay the ground has done the homework while other uses it daily ( paying skool fees )

toll-data.jpg

Is singapore gonna put an erp gantry directly after customs. Lets hope so....bike pay $0.50....cars pay $1.00 for using BKE.....huat arr...more money for nation building.

I rather we do away wif tis stoopid idea, in times to come, every entry point of Sp road, car-parks, MSCP and Shopping mall will have the infamous gantry, typical Sinkies sucking bloods.

Huat to Gahmen for what ? LTA never look after motorists interest, Alo we pay high road tax to maintain system and highways lighting, those gantry are ' suckers ', Haven't you been milked daily ?

• Praise 1

No harm giving the new guys a try. We might all b surprised with a much better quality of life. [thumbsup]

The incumbents have had many years to do it right. Still I dun really see a wonderful Qulaity of Life here. [:(]

Maybe time for new ideas. New style. New thinking.

Who knows. They have other ways of making money. Spend less on those "projects" which r all rubbish.

Spend billions on making us first in this n that but where is the benefit to us? Use that money for other things like medical, education, housing etc. [nod]

First I think is they wil reduce the salary of all the politicians n gharmen servants sitting at the top.

So far I only see our costs keep going up up n away. I dun mind giving the others a try.

Nothing ventured. Nothing gained.

reminds me of a joke told to me by my Indian friend from India.........JOKE hor......

do you know why india cannot grow as fast as other countries???..............the people were always fed up with the gov...so when opp party came and advertise all the help and promises..............ppl voted them in..........but things never change

the next election....the new gov again advertise and promises.........and ppl vote them in again.......but still nothing happens

the third election......same promises again..............this time the ppl got fed up and asked for answers to the promises....

the new gov said............we fought so hard for the election..............so the first term we need to take care of ourselves first........the second term we need to take care of all the ppl ard us....our friends and relative........now that we have taken care of ourselves and our relatives and friends.............we promise to take care of the ppl after this election......

but after two terms of empty promises ppl get fed up and voted another gov with new promises...........and again the same thing happens......first term for themselves and 2nd term for their relatives and friends.........

that's why the common ppl in india was never taken care of........... [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

toll-data.jpg

Thanks for putting up the chart. That is S$6 there.This increase shaved off savings from petrol alone. Unless petrol plus milk powder + medicine, it is not worth the trouble anymore. Do remember that SIN will match the toll, so looking at $12, very soon. Unless on top of those add Bluewave, there is no point braving the Jam.

I rather we do away wif tis stoopid idea, in times to come, every entry point of Sp road, car-parks, MSCP and Shopping mall will have the infamous gantry, typical Sinkies sucking bloods.

Huat to Gahmen for what ? LTA never look after motorists interest, Alo we pay high road tax to maintain system and highways lighting, those gantry are ' suckers ', Haven't you been milked daily ?

if they put at customs exit i bo tio lei......the one kana will be those staying in MY....Singapore lang....Singapore PR lang and Malaysian. Might as well they go all the way.....increase the toll till no one wants to cross the border....end of smuggling and all that! But i am being cynical on this issue lar!

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/asiapacific/malaysian-govt-to-ensure/1289582.html

it is confirmed from tomorrow that the motorist travelling from and to Singapore would have to pay toll fee using EDL. Local (MY) motorist, traveling locally, won't be affected [:|]

bro....mai ruan ..............is those using EDL not effected...............there is no toll fee using EDL............is pay when enter and exit to SG via CIQ............ [laugh] [laugh]

Supercharged

Sorry, got so confused..

So confirmed Malaysia gonna increase?

Or kiv again..

I had to go in this Sat...

• Praise 1

toll-data.jpg

aiyo............it states that those locals using EDL but not into SG no need pay...........only those in/out SG need to pay at CIQ............use simi route as long in/out SG tio pay............ [laugh] [laugh]

↡ Advertisement