Najib Announce VEP for Spore cars!

Ticklish8

https://sg.news.yahoo.com/johor-prince-comments-lawyers-constitution-silent-secession-223100669.html

After Johor prince’s comments, lawyers say Constitution silent on secession

https://sg.news.yahoo.com/johor-crown-prince-view-manipulated-045038536.html

Johor crown prince’s view manipulated, says Nur Jazlan . . . ?

https://sg.news.yahoo.com/johor-secedes-sarawak-sabah-might-023616358.html

Nur Jazlan says respects Johor crown prince’s views but don’t undermine harmony

with all these coming from johore crown prince . . . not to mention those recent speeches from the jb sultan on the central gahmens, and their recent policies hitting on jb, especially toll rates, vep, gst, land taxes etc.

lets see whether the boleh land gahmens still wanna go ahead with the vep thingy!!!

↡ Advertisement

went in jb for breakfast meeting last week

met a few 'big shots' there . . . .

my fren complains he kana summons from his 2nd car that he just bought, that officer immediately sent my frens car number to his 'kar gia' for 'cleansing' . . . but he warned that if kana stop, just pay a small token to help his ppl lahhh....

i oso heard him saying that their police have different 'camps'...... many is driven by their central police (i.e. kl) to work here

this means that, those road blocks, or those summon collectors etc. or those thinking of vep - they are of the central police hq .....

regardless vep go ahead onot, when they require to road block - they will still do so  . . . and they dun bother if they got wifi onot to track car numbers, they just stop them.....

then i ask him if those techies stuffs like rfid etc. for the vep, he just lol !!!!!

fyi - jb is trying to part with the lost from the so-called iskandar projects and trying hard to get sillypore's gahmens for buy-ins!

y' think our gahmen will just go in like dat

y' think their central gahmen will just allow our gahmen to go in like dat?

jb's state will put up a good 'fight' with their central gahmen, knowingly that only the sinkies can at least help to bail them out of this mess.....

this oso means that those 'funny' policies coming from their central gahmen will either be scrapped or difficult to be implemented w/o a hard resistance, locally!

obviously la ... TMJ everyday chut pattern ...

TMJ papa bought Optimus Prime. then many international papers write cover story about his richness

those funny policies from KL if hurt Johor businesses and TMJ/Sultan incomes

TMJ definitely will TMD ahjib kor .... lol

this oso means that those 'funny' policies coming from their central gahmen will either be scrapped or difficult to be implemented w/o a hard resistance, locally!

Edited by Wt_know

went in jb for breakfast meeting last week

met a few 'big shots' there . . . .

my fren complains he kana summons from his 2nd car that he just bought, that officer immediately sent my frens car number to his 'kar gia' for 'cleansing' . . . but he warned that if kana stop, just pay a small token to help his ppl lahhh....

i oso heard him saying that their police have different 'camps'...... many is driven by their central police (i.e. kl) to work here

this means that, those road blocks, or those summon collectors etc. or those thinking of vep - they are of the central police hq .....

regardless vep go ahead onot, when they require to road block - they will still do so  . . . and they dun bother if they got wifi onot to track car numbers, they just stop them.....

then i ask him if those techies stuffs like rfid etc. for the vep, he just lol !!!!!

fyi - jb is trying to part with the lost from the so-called iskandar projects and trying hard to get sillypore's gahmens for buy-ins!

y' think our gahmen will just go in like dat

y' think their central gahmen will just allow our gahmen to go in like dat?

jb's state will put up a good 'fight' with their central gahmen, knowingly that only the sinkies can at least help to bail them out of this mess.....

These are not new info lah.  For ppl familiar with Msia, it is normal.

That's why i say long long ago, VEP will not fly.  That's why till now i have not register.

wah sey ... advice from a lao jio who cheong NSH fortnightly ehh ... lol

i also have not register ... save MYR10 ... lol

These are not new info lah.  For ppl familiar with Msia, it is normal.

That's why i say long long ago, VEP will not fly.  That's why till now i have not register.

Edited by Wt_know

wah sey ... advice from a lao jio who cheong NSH fortnightly ehh ... lol

i also have not register ... save MYR10 ... lol

I don't cheong every fortnite lah. 

If i do that, my wife will be suspicious

[laugh] [laugh]

https://sg.news.yahoo.com/rm500-million-traffic-fines-under-023208313.html

RM500 million traffic fines under AES to be cancelled, says report

again . . .  as previously said, bolehland's traffic systems do NOT link or even centralised.

there are several 'privatised' traffic summons systems (dunno who/which individual is the boss behind)

there are also several 'organizations' that carry out the traffic offences & summon activities.

in fact, there are so many 'companies' doing that.... to a point we dun even know if they are the daylight robbers!

now, the aes is trying to get approvals for another stupid idea just to collect more by 'writing off' the previous simply bcoz the current was not getting it shares since the previous benefited all . . . .

those whom has and still stubbornly believing that logging your info/data to that shitty website (the bolehland gahmen even denies owning such websites that intervene personal data at such) is the right thing to do . . . . good luck!

Hi,

I have not register yet.  So that is to say that the registration of foreigner vehicles are scrapped?   I can drive in without any registration end of November?

• Praise 1

Hi,

I have not register yet.  So that is to say that the registration of foreigner vehicles are scrapped?   I can drive in without any registration end of November?

No sound no pic =  Tiam tiam, don't mention it anymore

• Praise 2

I never believe their words and action...............now I believe that what I believe in is a good believe..........waste time!!!!.... [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

• Praise 4

Dec still far away. If I am u, I dun register. Possibly, it may scrap as many sinkies may be turned off of this registration n skip Malaysia. Instead not only sinkies kpkp, business in JB also kpkp n catching flies then prata will flip back. Even u want register, wait for Dec before u go in, still not late. To reg is easy but to de-reg, may be impossible. Haha

Wahahahaahha.  Thank you Keanie!  [thumbsup]   Luckily I heed your advice!   I didn't register at all.   Thank you! [;)]

recent noices from jb royals had threatened their central gahmens' move in collecting more $ . . .

there have also been massive media protests (on local press) against this vep more, citing that damages are more towards their local biz than visitors from their neighbhours, together with the increase of local taxes etc. . . .

and with the continuing weak ringgit; guess its the samo samo bitter sweet trips to Jb;

massive jams as usual, F$%^& security, unsafe, robberies, car thiefs, tips, under-table services . . .  and so on . . . .

one funny thing here!

even their MACs registration is no longer available there...... gotta get it done in MACS branch counter here in MEVAS OSC . . .

additional S$20 & S$15 . . . damn lazeeee!

this shows there may be some mistrust between their local and central gahmens in collecting money from visitors.

or they wanna move the heavy jams from registrations into sillypore's branch

and most of all,  if it proves to be successful in collecting more SGDs  . . . .

then it will be directly transfer into someone's local account here in SGDs . . . .  [idea]

• Praise 3

Anyone knows what the latest official news is? Most recent news article I can google is http://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/no-need-for-vehicle-entry-permit-till-year-end in which it is mentioned:

"The Oct 1 deadline to register will be pushed back by at least another four months to give the authorities time.......... "

and in the later part of the article

"We will announce the cut-off date for all Singaporean vehicles to display the tag when we are ready. It could be in June next year."

I'd rather not divulge so much information if I really don't have to. 

Anyone knows what the latest official news is? Most recent news article I can google is http://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/no-need-for-vehicle-entry-permit-till-year-end in which it is mentioned:

"The Oct 1 deadline to register will be pushed back by at least another four months to give the authorities time.......... "

"We will announce the cut-off date for all Singaporean vehicles to display the tag when we are ready. It could be in June next year."

Tiam tiam lah!

Ask & you will get it.

• Praise 1

it's like asking hey ... when you want to slap me ... when ... when leh ... tell la ... come on ... slap me ... when

Tiam tiam lah!

Ask & you will get it.

• Praise 2

Anyone knows what the latest official news is? Most recent news article I can google is http://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/no-need-for-vehicle-entry-permit-till-year-end in which it is mentioned:

Federal govt requested postponement for VEP: Johor MB - Yahoo News ...

sg.news.yahoo.com/federal-govt-requests-postponement-vep...

The latest news regarding Johor VEP should be this one, as Johor MB also no said on VEP matter, feel stressful over the Federal Govt. decision. So this case eventually will end here.

• Praise 1

there are some who dont use their brains to think one.

backside itchy one, just cannot keep quiet

Edited by frenchfly
↡ Advertisement