Najib Announce VEP for Spore cars!

Ticklish8

with or without vep

the no of cars crossing tuas/causeway aint gonna reduce

jam is the only way!

↡ Advertisement

This is a normal Saturday afternoon jam. Nothing special. Many Malaysian PR workers driving SG plate cars back JB.

Normal Mei? Last sat morning like no car lei
  • Praise 1

pardon my ignorance.... as of now, those friends of mine who frequent to jb have not received any notice abt where to collect the rfid tag... wif the vep starting, how r we goin to drive in when they did not tell us where to collect the rfid tag? might as well do without the tag

• Praise 1

pardon my ignorance.... as of now, those friends of mine who frequent to jb have not received any notice abt where to collect the rfid tag... wif the vep starting, how r we goin to drive in when they did not tell us where to collect the rfid tag? might as well do without the tag

They already mention the vep registration will "close" end of this year, meaning with or without the "tag" you still can go in, as good as for show only. Don't waste the brain cells to wonder
  • Praise 1

Nothing will happen lah. My old car got 4 summon also nothing happen....

But those kaki who act blur dont pay Toll @ Singapore side bewarn. Few my kaki kena caught n have to pay toll plus summon.

Turbocharged

Normal Mei? Last sat morning like no car lei

Last sat, no vep. Tis sat, ppl want to experience how to pay VEP mah. Tkk. Haha

• Praise 1

Hypersonic

with or without vep

the no of cars crossing tuas/causeway aint gonna reduce

jam is the only way!

Don't drive into boleh land will not get into the jammed. I have not drive in for more than 5yrs.

• Praise 2

Don't drive into boleh land will not get into the jammed. I have not drive in for more than 5yrs.

No, you still can drive in. My recommented time to drive in is between 12.30am - 6.30am See the pic from this recommented time.

post-72655-0-74185900-1468708128_thumb.png

post-72655-0-25481700-1468708160.jpeg

post-72655-0-97529400-1468708182.jpeg

post-72655-0-68371900-1468708195.jpeg

• Praise 2

(edited)

Hahahaha. Can go in but must know the timing. For Sat -- must come in b4 6am. For Sun must come in b4 6.30am. Going back on Sat is tricky. Can jam from morning to early Sun morning. For Sunday try to come back b4 4pm.

6am -- Go in. Car Wash. Then breakfast. Then can go Tesco (Bukit Indah or Tebrau). Both open @ 8am. Tesco @ KSL open later. Next stop Jusco. 9.30am. Can watch movie. Jusco n KSL usually have movie 10am. After movie -- Go massage. Go around KSL or Holiday Plaza. I usually go Holiday Plaza. 2 hours RM60. After that hv lunch n be home by 4pm....

Edited by Ticklish8
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 4