Najib Announce VEP for Spore cars!

Ticklish8

Twincharged

I wonder what's going on.

I went in just now, after reading that the VEP has started.

Tapped touch n go, then about the tap the VEP one, but then barrier already lifted.

So I didn't have to pay the VEP.

Btw, this was at Woodlands, about 9+pm.

For the people who needed to pay, was it as Tuas side?

Was at woodlands side.. yesterday around 1.20pm clear the jb custom.

(edited)

i gather that ahjib kor is testing vep at random hours

those kena rm20 vep ... sibei sway

let's see whether ahjib kor really kickstart vep on 1-Aug or push to 1-Sep Oct Nov Dec ...

Edited by Wt_know

Via Woodlands Custom: There are 2 reader at Malaysia custom, 1 for toll charge, the other supposedly for road charge / VEP. Once you tap on the toll charge reader, the barrier will open (regardless if you have tap on the RC / VEP reader), and I can confirm no RC / VEP as of Friday.

Via Tyas Custom: Only 1 reader for road charge / VEP installed at the Malaysia custom. You will need to tap on the RC / VEP reader to have the barrier lifted. But as shown clearly on the LED display board, 0.00 deducted.

So officially RC / VEP have not started. Don't ownself scare ownself OK? [laugh]

• Praise 5

ownself shiok ownself ... else how to get rm10 million budget to implement vep registration for 2 years

if install RC TnG reader ... 2 weeks settled liao ... lol

So the registration is... :XD:

thanks for the live update [thumbsup]

save rm20 can order 1 pax bah kut teh for breakfast ... hehe

Now in jb, passed Malaysia custom no road charge. Everything as per normal

• Praise 1

(edited)

Now in jb, passed Malaysia custom no road charge. Everything as per normal

Went in JB also this morning. No VEP. Who is the idiot who has been spreading this rumour?

Past few week weeks the jam has been bad. Even at 10am the traffic is heavy. I come back at 10am the jam damn long. Manage to shop @ Tesco n Kip Mart Tampoi. I talk to the cashier @ Tesco. Apparently Sporean hv been stocking up. Some of my usual shopping stuff out of stock. So sian.

Edited by Ticklish8
  • Praise 1

(edited)

Went in JB also this morning. No VEP. Who is the idiot who has been spreading this rumour?

Past few week weeks the jam has been bad. Even at 10am the traffic is heavy. I come back at 10am the jam damn long. Manage to shop @ Tesco n Kip Mart Tampoi. I talk to the cashier @ Tesco. Apparently Sporean hv been stocking up. Some of my usual shopping stuff out of stock. So sian.

stock up? kiasuism wins ... [thumbsup] Edited by Wt_know

(edited)

stock up? kiasuism wins ... [thumbsup]

Can see mah. Almost all the Spore cars full of grocery.

Sporean basically 2 group. Those who top up empty/1/4 tank or half tank -- this group usually top up @ Shell after JB Iskandar immigration. Then car wash n U Turn.

2nd group who like me come in weekly/once every 2 weeks to do grocery shopping. Pampers Milk Powder etc etc. Sometimes catch movie @ KSL or Aeon Tebrau/Bukit Indah. Will slot in massage sometimes....

Edited by Ticklish8

(edited)

Lets be honest, we all stock up but none can beat one of my relative.  You go his house his store room machiam like NTUC fairprice - toilet paper can last 1 year, mama lemon can last 2 years, kitchen roll/detergent/toilet bowl cleaner/kitcen roll/facial tissue/olive oil/floor mops, etc etc...can last 3 years.

I kid you not.  He never once shop at NTUC anymore for last 2 years.  Even throw away NTUC member card liao.  He can be our role model.

Edited by Ahbengdriver
  • Praise 2

Imported items are usually more expansive compared to Sg prices. Don't spend without calculating because the exchange rate is 1 to 3. More often people tend to over spend because they consider everything is cheaper buying things that are not really necessary.

• Praise 3

Can see mah. Almost all the Spore cars full of grocery.

Sporean basically 2 group. Those who top up empty/1/4 tank or half tank -- this group usually top up @ Shell after JB Iskandar immigration. Then car wash n U Turn.

2nd group who like me come in weekly/once every 2 weeks to do grocery shopping. Pampers Milk Powder etc etc. Sometimes catch movie @ KSL or Aeon Tebrau/Bukit Indah. Will slot in massage sometimes....

Group 2 no top-up Shell meh ?

Hello all.

Decided to visit melaka tmrw for mdms birthday.

Yet to register for vep at all.

How?!?! Grrrr..

Juz go lor.  What's the problem?

go in and report in here. [laugh]

Hello all.
Decided to visit melaka tmrw for mdms birthday.
Yet to register for vep at all.
How?!?! Grrrr..

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1