Najib Announce VEP for Spore cars!

Ticklish8

Malaysia already start charging rm20. Was in a suprised when tapping the touch and go card. How come tap once barrier never open. Now need to tap 2ND time at the sensor above of the normal entry toll.

Can u explain your experience? None of us get charged by VEP except u .

Seem like u are just one of the shitty ppl who have eye sore on ppl going Malaysia.

I advice u better stay inside your well for good

• Praise 1

Can u explain your experience? None of us get charged by VEP except u .

Seem like u are just one of the shitty ppl who have eye sore on ppl going Malaysia.

I advice u better stay inside your well for good

[thumbsup]  [smash] to these blur horns.

For 2nd link, u need to tap for it to open. No fee is being deducted. There is a display board showing a massage.

As for Woodlands side, just tap at the usual one which deduct RM 9.70.

NO VEP is deducted.

Think Malaysia confirm going to implement the VEP. Signage already up

Dude, this signage has been up since early July.

Me always [:/] road safety first [sweatdrop]  and never look up :dizzy:  for the sign board, I will check it on my next run   [drivingcar]

Lets be honest, we all stock up but none can beat one of my relative.  You go his house his store room machiam like NTUC fairprice - toilet paper can last 1 year, mama lemon can last 2 years, kitchen roll/detergent/toilet bowl cleaner/kitcen roll/facial tissue/olive oil/floor mops, etc etc...can last 3 years.

I kid you not.  He never once shop at NTUC anymore for last 2 years.  Even throw away NTUC member card liao.  He can be our role model.

I know who your uncle is.

he is father of jon connor (the would-be leader resistant who's destined to fight against skynet's T2000s (developed from robi).

skynet will form when the mergers of starhub, singtel, m1 and all telcos all over the world

whenever he goes jb, he always wear dark shade and often tell the custom officer: ' I'll be back ' ....

Edited by A_korusawa

Update..

No vep whatsoever.

I didn't even register the portal.

Just tap the vep as ceremonial gesture.

Zero deduction.

Drive just like the past.

• Praise 1

Where to find pampers in JB? Have never been able to find it.

Tesco (the cheapest) -- Bukit Indah or Tebrau....

Giant also sell but more expensive.

Jusco also sell but more expensive...

(edited)

Please la, for those who said it has started please stop spreading rumours and raising false alarm. You must be those who kancheong go and register for VEP.

If I ever see someone post saying it has started (when it has not) I will give 5 dislike points.

Stop being an ass.

Totally agree.....

But on a serious note.

Went in on Sunday. Was diverted to lorry lane. I notice that a few Malaysian drivers act blur and didn't tap on the Machine to pay toll (I used to do that but stop already after kena warning once).....

About 50 meter in front, they were stop by the Cisco officer  and was told pay the toll and fine.... At least 4 car kena.

Take note people if "you forget" to pay your toll starting today (1 August), will kena $50 fine....

http://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/stiffer-penalties-for-motorists-who-evade-tolls-fees-at-checkpoints-to-be-imposed-from-aug

Edited by Ticklish8

Neutral Newbie

next time u go in, try the extreme right lane on the JB custom

Tesco (the cheapest) -- Bukit Indah or Tebrau....

Giant also sell but more expensive.

Jusco also sell but more expensive...

For clarity, are you referring to pampers as a generic term for diapers?

I'm actually looking for the pampers brand.... So far can't find any in the Bukit Indah region.

What cares about RON 97.

Vpower FTW

Just don't end up get caught on camera humping your car while slurping in the cheap vpower  :D

↡ Advertisement