Najib Announce VEP for Spore cars!

Ticklish8

Just don't end up get caught on camera humping your car while slurping in the cheap vpower  :D

I am no cheapskate.  If the q at petrol station is horribly long, i will skip the last stop before 2nd link.  I had skipped a number of times.

↡ Advertisement

i only pump at gelang patah when i know it's not super crowded

if it's long weekend and long q anticipated, i'll pump at machap and skip gelang patah

cheong to immigration and chop in line ... lol

I am no cheapskate.  If the q at petrol station is horribly long, i will skip the last stop before 2nd link.  I had skipped a number of times.

Haven't try la.

Pump already your AMG GT will fly huh

Never try. Never brought my car to boleh. Not even run in yet.

But my chipped M5 responded quite well. Butt dyno a little more torquey after a period of adjustment.

• Praise 1

Never try. Never brought my car to boleh. Not even run in yet.

But my chipped M5 responded quite well. Butt dyno a little more torquey after a period of adjustment.

525i aii mai, you sit behind :serious-business: with seat belt tighten and I veroommmm......... [drivingcar] you to jay bee sentral   :a-happy:

No VEP yet, but must all SG cars register on their site before going in? What if i never register and drive to the customs, will they let me pass or? hope someone can enlighten, been a long while since driving in to bolehland.

No VEP yet, but must all SG cars register on their site before going in? What if i never register and drive to the customs, will they let me pass or? hope someone can enlighten, been a long while since driving in to bolehland.

1.No.

2.Yes.

Nothing bad will happen, if get hauled into office refuse to sign anything or pay anything. Say you want to contact your embassy.

• Praise 1

Is all about $$$. After all, nothing wrong to collect more $$$.

But, it's something wrong if they ask you too much of your personal details in their registration.

• Praise 1

1.No.

2.Yes.

Nothing bad will happen, if get hauled into office refuse to sign anything or pay anything. Say you want to contact your embassy.

or if u just want to move on, a M$ note will always do wonders.  Come back home then post on FB :)

Lets be honest, we all stock up but none can beat one of my relative. You go his house his store room machiam like NTUC fairprice - toilet paper can last 1 year, mama lemon can last 2 years, kitchen roll/detergent/toilet bowl cleaner/kitcen roll/facial tissue/olive oil/floor mops, etc etc...can last 3 years.

I kid you not. He never once shop at NTUC anymore for last 2 years. Even throw away NTUC member card liao. He can be our role model.

Ur relative is a survivalist... Lol

even you registered already how do the custom officer or smlj RC reader know you have registered?

you got vep RFID? is the RC link up with their imaginary cloud VEP central system?

mai siao la ... does all VEP registrant drive to bolehland with their vep email stick on the windscreen like parking label? hehe

Edited by Wt_know
  • Praise 1

Totally agree.....

But on a serious note.

Went in on Sunday. Was diverted to lorry lane. I notice that a few Malaysian drivers act blur and didn't tap on the Machine to pay toll (I used to do that but stop already after kena warning once).....

About 50 meter in front, they were stop by the Cisco officer  and was told pay the toll and fine.... At least 4 car kena.

Take note people if "you forget" to pay your toll starting today (1 August), will kena $50 fine....

http://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/stiffer-penalties-for-motorists-who-evade-tolls-fees-at-checkpoints-to-be-imposed-from-aug

this is bloody pap gahmen gestures that i neber agree with . . . .

local custom had installed extra gantry to forbid cars manouvre prior being inspected, passport inspected etc.

they could easily include toll payment, just like boleh custom . . . .

BUT they purposely refused to do that (in the name of toll charges are NOT their responsibilities during passport inspection) but yet signalling colleagues to ambush the car the moment it passes thru' with barrier lifted up.  I witnessed this whole ''show'' once when I was behind that car!  I asked the custom officer why he did that, and his reply was its drivers' responsibilities to pay, not theirs! 

finger pointing, chicken & egg scenarios like these just to lure drivers in paying fines - this is just full of shits from our pap gahmen too! 

this is bloody pap gahmen gestures that i neber agree with . . . .

local custom had installed extra gantry to forbid cars manouvre prior being inspected, passport inspected etc.

they could easily include toll payment, just like boleh custom . . . .

BUT they purposely refused to do that (in the name of toll charges are NOT their responsibilities during passport inspection) but yet signalling colleagues to ambush the car the moment it passes thru' with barrier lifted up. I witnessed this whole ''show'' once when I was behind that car! I asked the custom officer why he did that, and his reply was its drivers' responsibilities to pay, not theirs!

finger pointing, chicken & egg scenarios like these just to lure drivers in paying fines - this is just full of shits from our pap gahmen too!

Apparently I just heard fine up to $2000 for those who caught not to pay parking in public cp for more than 3 times this morning.

Those get caught for not paying parking already have a fine up to $30 per offence. So why is this additional fine rational?

• Praise 1

Apparently I just heard fine up to $2000 for those who caught not to pay parking in public cp for more than 3 times this morning.

Those get caught for not paying parking already have a fine up to $30 per offence. So why is this additional fine rational?

My ex colleague didn't pay car park fine for many years.  He went China to work for many many years. 

Upon returning to Singapore.  He worked for my ex company.  Then one day policeman came to our office wanting to see him.  They handcuffed him.  He was released after paying the fine.   I heard that police managed to track him down through his CPF contribution.  They saw our company contributed CPF to his account and came to our company to "catch" him.

So don't play play.  Got fine just pay.  If not "malu" for nothing.  

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2