Najib Announce VEP for Spore cars!

Ticklish8

:blink:  :blink:

how much he owed to warranty such show of force?

Catching Mas Selamat also dunnoe got so drama  or not.....

:D

My ex colleague didn't pay car park fine for many years.  He went China to work for many many years. 

Upon returning to Singapore.  He worked for my ex company.  Then one day policeman came to our office wanting to see him.  They handcuffed him.  He was released after paying the fine.   I heard that police managed to track him down through his CPF contribution.  They saw our company contributed CPF to his account and came to our company to "catch" him.

So don't play play.  Got fine just pay.  If not "malu" for nothing.  

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

In Europe EU, you enter one, you can freely go any other EU countries without stamping passport.

Passport still need entry stamp or not?

this is bloody pap gahmen gestures that i neber agree with . . . .

local custom had installed extra gantry to forbid cars manouvre prior being inspected, passport inspected etc.

they could easily include toll payment, just like boleh custom . . . .

BUT they purposely refused to do that (in the name of toll charges are NOT their responsibilities during passport inspection) but yet signalling colleagues to ambush the car the moment it passes thru' with barrier lifted up.  I witnessed this whole ''show'' once when I was behind that car!  I asked the custom officer why he did that, and his reply was its drivers' responsibilities to pay, not theirs! 

finger pointing, chicken & egg scenarios like these just to lure drivers in paying fines - this is just full of shits from our pap gahmen too! 

Hahahahah relax bro....

This is what I found out from an officer from ICA (my relative) .... They using camera to catch those who don't pay the toll. So for those who want to try these stunt (act blur, forget, not enuf money in cash card....) be prepared to donate to the Spore Government coffer...

Once u clear the gantry -- the Cisco officer will pull u over... Really great money making scheme....

Those ICA who see already and don't remind, it is an entrapment. Honestly, stop them and say forgot and is first time. I can understand, give warning, go and pay and leave. But cannot be forgot every time. There must be a threshold. Cannot say this is driver responsibility. Anyway, I stop driving into Malaysia. Just saying that cannot push everything to driver and summon them down the road with no reason being accepted.

Turbocharged

seriously, there are many suaku, ignorant, bochap, siao lang ... last time when msia abolish filing white card (dont want then want then dont want), some sinkies thought no need passport already can go msia ... lol

although bolehland can flip prata until siao but one still need to be "alert" and dont be a naive and ignorant ... just saying

passport no stamp and kena label as illegal entry kena naked squat is a classic example of dont being attentive

Those white cards are a big joke!

Don't understand the point of filling them and a big contribution to custom jam.

Don't understand the point of filling them and a big contribution to custom jam.

Foreign visitor enter Singapore also need to fill up white cards.

Please tell ICA "Those white cards are a big joke!"

In fact, a lot of countries also requires le.  Do tell the immigration officer "Those white cards are a big joke!"

• Praise 1

Don't anyhow criticise just because you don't like your neighbour....it seems like you have not travel frequent enough to realise there are many country requiring this including those 1st world, in fact some of them need a Visa too  [smash]

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

Don't anyhow criticise just because you don't like your neighbour....it seems like you have not travel frequent enough to realise there are many country requiring this including those 1st world, in fact some of them need a Visa too [smash]

If it is really so important, this white card system could never be abolished due to its absolute necessity.

But how come we can do without it now?

The system is contradictory, isn't it.

And looking at the content of the white card, a crook could easily provide fake travel info if he intends to evade detection in Malaysia.

Even if they finally realized an escapee had fled into Malaysia, they would have to search through stacks and stacks of white card records to see what the crook had filled (which the travel info would not be true anyway).

Mas Selamat didn't fill the white card but the police still manage to locate and arrest him within a short period of time. Maybe this gives them the confidence that the white card is no longer necessary.

Edited by Albeniz
  • Dislike 1

U need to differentiate the goodwill and flexibility given....u could have easily Google for half a dozen of explanation on the purpose of immigration form before u posting such silly comment....just like why is everyone needs to take an oath before a try...where a hard core criminal will lie their way to coffin anyway

Fallen canopy at Tuas Checkpoint causes traffic snarl

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/fallen-canopy-at-tuas/3008410.html

POSTED: 3 August 2016 at 8:13 AM

UPDATED: 3 August 2016 at 8:28 AM

AA

SINGAPORE: Gusty, wet weather on Wednesday (Aug 3) morning caused a canopy at Tuas Checkpoint to collapse, causing a traffic jam.

Users on social media said the incident occurred at around 5.35am, with the fallen canopy affecting motorists travelling into Singapore from Johor.

Facebook user Titiek Rohani MK posted two pictures taken by her sister who commutes daily into Singapore on Facebook showing the fallen canopy, and added: "Vehicles diverted towards WoodlandsCheckpoint."

Another post on Facebook by Suthen Shemu’el showed the motorcyclists milling around the fallen structure at A1 arrival gate at the Tuas Checkpoint.

The Singapore Civil Defence Force sent one fire engine to the scene, but said there were no injuries or persons trapped under the fallen structure.

The Immigration & Checkpoints Authority issued a statement urging the public to avoid using Tuas Checkpoint.

"An accident had occurred at Tuas checkpoint at about 5.35am this morning, affecting arrival traffic. Motorists can expect delays.

"The Immigration & Checkpoints Authority advises all arriving motorists to avoid using Tuas checkpoint. More information will be provided when available."

- CNA/rw

AA

Turbocharged

If it is really so important, this white card system could never be abolished due to its absolute necessity.

But how come we can do without it now?

The system is contradictory, isn't it.

And looking at the content of the white card, a crook could easily provide fake travel info if he intends to evade detection in Malaysia.

Even if they finally realized an escapee had fled into Malaysia, they would have to search through stacks and stacks of white card records to see what the crook had filled (which the travel info would not be true anyway).

Mas Selamat didn't fill the white card but the police still manage to locate and arrest him within a short period of time. Maybe this gives them the confidence that the white card is no longer necessary.

Of all the countries that I have visited , all requires to fill in a card , Singapore included ,  except Malaysia .

So all the other countries are a joke except Malaysia ? 

OK Malaysia's Immigration or Customs may not be the most advanced in the world , but do you know that the biometric passport was invented in Malaysia ? They are the first countries to use it , and the US mandated it and other parts of the world followed suit after the 911 bombings . 

• Praise 1

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/fallen-canopy-at-tuas/3008410.html

POSTED: 3 August 2016 at 8:13 AM

UPDATED: 3 August 2016 at 8:28 AM

AA

SINGAPORE: Gusty, wet weather on Wednesday (Aug 3) morning caused a canopy at Tuas Checkpoint to collapse, causing a traffic jam.

Users on social media said the incident occurred at around 5.35am, with the fallen canopy affecting motorists travelling into Singapore from Johor.

Facebook user Titiek Rohani MK posted two pictures taken by her sister who commutes daily into Singapore on Facebook showing the fallen canopy, and added: "Vehicles diverted towards WoodlandsCheckpoint."

Another post on Facebook by Suthen Shemu’el showed the motorcyclists milling around the fallen structure at A1 arrival gate at the Tuas Checkpoint.

The Singapore Civil Defence Force sent one fire engine to the scene, but said there were no injuries or persons trapped under the fallen structure.

The Immigration & Checkpoints Authority issued a statement urging the public to avoid using Tuas Checkpoint.

"An accident had occurred at Tuas checkpoint at about 5.35am this morning, affecting arrival traffic. Motorists can expect delays.

"The Immigration & Checkpoints Authority advises all arriving motorists to avoid using Tuas checkpoint. More information will be provided when available."

- CNA/rw

AA

LOL, Jurong East JEM building mishaps is now spreading towards Tuas check point    :XD:

Of all the countries that I have visited , all requires to fill in a card , Singapore included , except Malaysia .

So all the other countries are a joke except Malaysia ?

OK Malaysia's Immigration or Customs may not be the most advanced in the world , but do you know that the biometric passport was invented in Malaysia ? They are the first countries to use it , and the US mandated it and other parts of the world followed suit after the 911 bombings .

Zhun or not. Malaysia invented biometrics passport? You sounded so convincing. Source boh before I thank Dr M

Zhun or not. Malaysia invented biometrics passport? You sounded so convincing. Source boh before I thank Dr M

Malaysia[edit]
See also: Malaysian passport

Malaysia was the first country in the world to issue biometric passports in 1998, after a local company, IRIS Corporation, developed the technology. Malaysia is however not a member of the Visa Waiver Program (VWP) and its first biometric passport did not conform to the same standards as the VWP biometric document because the Malaysian biometric passport was issued several years ahead of the VWP requirement. The difference lies in the storage of fingerprint template instead of fingerprint image in the chip, the rest of the technologies are the same. Also the biometric passport was designed to be read only if the receiving country has the authorization from the Malaysian Immigration Department.[citation needed] Malaysia started issuing ICAO compliant passports from February 2010.

• Praise 1

:blink:  :blink:

how much he owed to warranty such show of force?

Catching Mas Selamat also dunnoe got so drama  or not.....

:D

I forget already.  I only remember he went to the ATM to withdraw to pay the fine.

• Praise 1

Rant abit ah..   

it just occured to me..  

whats the god damn point of having a tit for tat VEP surcharge for malaysian cars if LTA dont want to have a proper system in place to f**king collect it?? 

what the hell for?? 

On SG side, my friend told me he recently kenna a $10 fine as he has insufficient stored value in cash card to pay toll for his SG car.

He was directed to LTA office at custom to pay up the toll + admin charge $10 (Fine). 

It is not a fine, admin charge, so, no way to appeal for waiver.

Rant abit ah..   

it just occured to me..  

whats the god damn point of having a tit for tat VEP surcharge for malaysian cars if LTA dont want to have a proper system in place to f**king collect it?? 

what the hell for?? 

Turbocharged

On SG side, my friend told me he recently kenna a $10 fine as he has insufficient stored value in cash card to pay toll for his SG car.

He was directed to LTA office at custom to pay up the toll + admin charge $10 (Fine).

It is not a fine, admin charge, so, no way to appeal for waiver.

Correct. The ruling is if you forget or not enuff money in your cashcard, you will pay this $10 admin charge. It's written black and white on the ICA website, go have a read.

Sometimes I go to the main counter to pay cos machine at chop passport counter spoil. Then I ask here no top-up machine at all?? They replied "no".

↡ Advertisement