Najib Announce VEP for Spore cars!

Ticklish8

Personally i am used to the 2-3hour jam whenever i go to JB every week be it weekday or weekends. 

My parents live in JB so the 3hour jam driving in and out SG-JB is already a norm.

But i'd say its unfair for people like since i make it a mandatory visit every week to see my parents. :(

↡ Advertisement

Personally i am used to the 2-3hour jam whenever i go to JB every week be it weekday or weekends.

My parents live in JB so the 3hour jam driving in and out SG-JB is already a norm.

But i'd say its unfair for people like since i make it a mandatory visit every week to see my parents. :(

Thats why its only fair if SG also increase our VEP, because its a mandatory for some msians to ride/drive in sg too like for working n etc

i punch you .... you punch me ... cycle repeats

the one who suffer are the people

become punching bag of 2 govts

Thats why its only fair if SG also increase our VEP, because its a mandatory for some msians to ride/drive in sg too like for working n etc

• Praise 1

i punch you .... you punch me ... cycle repeats

the one who suffer are the people

become punching bag of 2 govts

Unless theres a diff idea in which the People benefits i will be first in line to support it, but there isnt and since the 2 govt are hitting at each other then why not hit them hard till the other K.O(example by implementing harsher vep price in SG, then the msians whom visits will be pissed and complains about it to their govt and somehow protest against having MSIA implementing the vep+road charge)

This is just my personal view

Unless theres a diff idea in which the People benefits i will be first in line to support it, but there isnt and since the 2 govt are hitting at each other then why not hit them hard till the other K.O(example by implementing harsher vep price in SG, then the msians whom visits will be pissed and complains about it to their govt and somehow protest against having MSIA implementing the vep+road charge)

This is just my personal view

U wait long long
  • Praise 1

Prexisely why i said its just my own personal view, unless u got any better idea? All i know at the end of the day the ppl will always lose

My idea is give everyone a merc to drive into Malaysia.

Please ask the Govt accept my idea ba.

stop asking ... please

no one want to remember vep ... especially Mr Liow (sibei sian already) ... cleaning the shit that ahjib kor created

post-7984-0-20816200-1471336189.jpg

Edited by Wt_know
  • Praise 1

stop asking ... please

no one want to remember vep ... especially Mr Liow (sibei sian already) ...

if Lee Chong Wei won Gold for badminton, no VEP for 5 years   :D  :D

if Lee Chong Wei won Gold for badminton, no VEP for 5 years   :D  :D

And if he or the MY double lose, VEP start immediately after the match end  :yuush:  :yuush:

• Praise 1

So many people seems very interested to get the VEP running.

Cos I'm seeing many enthusiast asking when the VEP will start.. can't wait to feed the malaysian families across the bridge ah ? LOL

I already told you all, MY friend working at Malaysia custom , he say won't happen lah.

• Praise 1

VEP officially starts on 1 Oct 2016, as related to me by M'sia customs.

Now they are doing a trial run. every car has to tap their Touch n Go Card on the reader at the clearing passport counter, then the gantry will open, but there is no deduction from the card.

Now they are doing a trial run. every car has to tap their Touch n Go Card on the reader at the clearing passport counter, then the gantry will open, but there is no deduction from the card.

• Praise 2
  • Dislike 1

my 2 coconuts tell me Oct 1 msia will flip prata again

no worry la ... just drive ... if gotta pay gotta pay

the question is not that no vep (rfid) cannot drive in

the question is rm20 is deducted or not

Edited by Wt_know

Don't think there's an official announcement yet, went in today and my friend asked the custom officer and she don't know anything about it. Only tap once for the usual toll payment today, never tap for the VEP

What will come will come. Why worry so much?

Not willing to pay then don't go in but most people will still pay and go in.

Went in last Wednesday via 2nd link. Wasn't asked to tap anything. Barrier auto opened.

↡ Advertisement