Najib Announce VEP for Spore cars!

Ticklish8

Bad thing both sides always copy from each other.

Good things they never copy.

:D

like what your best friend did are all the good things   [laugh]  [laugh]

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Heard from my M'sian colleague, the sys quite smart can recognize M'sian car. So barrier will lift after 1st tap. True? He also mentioned some counters are screwed up, can go after 1st tap. Asked him to note & share.

Soon, all Msia counters will only need to tap once..

u know they can implement but suck big time in maintenance...

yup....the divide between the have and the have-not is getting bigger. I watched a youtube documentary on what's ailing the world....they say the ultra rich bankers that legally rob us and makes us into a workers ant.....making money for the 'Queen'. Its a global phenomenon and we are each in our own colony. The politicians are in these bankers pockets but some are in cahoots! Those caught with their hands in the cookie jar....too bad for them....those that arent are having the world as their paradise.

This is not happening in the great country north of here

where my fren is the No 1 man. (at least according US&A

Justice League dept) I think its the other way around. So you

see its a good country with a good leader. The best.  [thumbsup]

Edited by Jamesc

like what your best friend did are all the good things   [laugh]  [laugh]

I want to give you 5 million points but the system only let me

give you 5 but you really deserve 5 million.  [thumbsup]

This is not happening in the great country north of here

where my fren is the No 1 man. (at least according US&A

Justice League dept) I think its the other way around. So you

see its a good country with a good leader. The best. [thumbsup]

i got say bankers and some politician are in cahoots hor....

Heard from my M'sian colleague, the sys quite smart can recognize M'sian car. So barrier will lift after 1st tap. True? He also mentioned some counters are screwed up, can go after 1st tap. Asked him to note & share.

Time to get the James Bond rotating number plate.

Cross thru SG customs show SG plate.

Cross thru MY customs show MY plate.

Also good for pumping cheap subsidized MY petrol.  [thumbsup]

• Praise 1

Anyone one knows how a Msian registered vehicle can avoid paying the RC ?

After tapping for toll charges , custom officer open barrier for him ? Or is it got some software with number plate recognition that can recognise Msian car and open barrier ? 

I suspect the IU reader.  My colleague's car have 2 IU reader - one for Singapore and the other Malaysia.  But I may be wrong.

Anyone went in without registration yesterday?   

Heard rumours that Singapore cars without VEP have been refused entry into JOHORE. Saw several cars turned away and had to returned to Singapore @ Sultan Abu Bakar CIQ, was advised to register online at https://vep.jpj.gov.my

Anyone can confirm? I have yet to register and so are many here . . . Pls advise !

• Praise 1
  • Dislike 1

Heard rumours that Singapore cars without VEP have been refused entry into JOHORE. Saw several cars turned away and had to returned to Singapore @ Sultan Abu Bakar CIQ, was advised to register online at https://vep.jpj.gov.my

Anyone can confirm? I have yet to register and so are many here . . . Pls advise !

As far as I know... VEP & RC are not linked. I'm not going to register until they have a system to check. Don't want disclose my particulars unnecessarily.

• Praise 1

If it's true, there will be a gridlock and media coverage will be widespread since yesterday.

Please don't anyhow spread fear to induce people to register.

Just called Ah Jit, he said bo leh. Where is your sauce?

• Praise 2

you are asking us here about their system? i bet half of their people involved dun even know [laugh]

I believe their car-plate character-recognition software still got problem.

Few times (JB/woodlands) prior to 1 Nov, after 1st tap (below old terminal, normal toll) which the gantry didn't open, when I tap the terminal above (new Road Charge) there was no response & I had to press the intercom button. the office asked for my car-plate number, then he ask to tap again and the gantry open. That time no charge yet.

Yesterday evening went in, after 1st tap (below old terminal, normal toll), there was some wording at the terminal that say "no RC" which the gantry just open. Happily, drive on lah. Didn't bother to tap the new RC.  [lipsrsealed]  [lipsrsealed]  [lipsrsealed]

For Tuas, the new RC terminal is at the passport booth and the normal toll is after the custom, about 500m away, toll booth. I don't remember having problem with the new RC terminal there.

Suspect could be the lighting at Tuas better, brighter but JB side custom lighting dimmer, so cant detect the number plate so well. Anyway, my old car, number plate also very old liao.. :ph34r:  :ph34r:

Anyway, who is that haolian sinky that was featured in the media, telling Rm20 is nothing to us sinky. Keep your mouth shut la! Day light robbery will get worse. First it's the increase toll, now the RC, next will be VEP. then the garmen, will match, tick for tat. its us people will suffer. AND for some who dont have relatives up north, also dont say things like "Don't go lor", cos there will be times you just have to go. I don't believe our Asian culture is to "cut all ties".

So, sinky going into JB, knowing certain things are still very affordable due to exchange, also no need to go around and make so much noise "chip, chip, chip"! Many things in JB is not cheap to the locals anymore (groaning feedbacks from relatives) due to sinky's noise. So, be modest and dont haolian, you will also not attract unwanted roving eyes.

Lastly, I have not registered and dont plan to.

• Praise 10

I believe their car-plate character-recognition software still got problem.

Few times (JB/woodlands) prior to 1 Nov, after 1st tap (below old terminal, normal toll) which the gantry didn't open, when I tap the terminal above (new Road Charge) there was no response & I had to press the intercom button. the office asked for my car-plate number, then he ask to tap again and the gantry open. That time no charge yet.

Yesterday evening went in, after 1st tap (below old terminal, normal toll), there was some wording at the terminal that say "no RC" which the gantry just open. Happily, drive on lah. Didn't bother to tap the new RC.  [lipsrsealed]  [lipsrsealed]  [lipsrsealed]

For Tuas, the new RC terminal is at the passport booth and the normal toll is after the custom, about 500m away, toll booth. I don't remember having problem with the new RC terminal there.

Suspect could be the lighting at Tuas better, brighter but JB side custom lighting dimmer, so cant detect the number plate so well. Anyway, my old car, number plate also very old liao.. :ph34r:  :ph34r:

Anyway, who is that haolian sinky that was featured in the media, telling Rm20 is nothing to us sinky. Keep your mouth shut la! Day light robbery will get worse. First it's the increase toll, now the RC, next will be VEP. then the garmen, will match, tick for tat. its us people will suffer. AND for some who dont have relatives up north, also dont say things like "Don't go lor", cos there will be times you just have to go. I don't believe our Asian culture is to "cut all ties".

So, sinky going into JB, knowing certain things are still very affordable due to exchange, also no need to go around and make so much noise "chip, chip, chip"! Many things in JB is not cheap to the locals anymore (groaning feedbacks from relatives) due to sinky's noise. So, be modest and dont haolian, you will also not attract unwanted roving eyes.

Lastly, I have not registered and dont plan to.

they just anyhow kick start the system one   [laugh]

马收入境费首日有状况
有人没付20令吉照通关
01/11/2016 on 联合晚报
By 黄志发

马来西亚今天凌晨开始,向所有从柔佛州入境的外国车辆征收20令吉(约6.50新元)入境费(Road Charge,简称“RC”),但新柔关卡今早的过关系统疑一度出现状况,有车主称没有被收取入境费,但电动闸门自动打开让车辆通关

晚报记者今早走访新柔长堤新山关卡附近的油站,向支付入境费的新加坡车主进行访问,受访的逾10名车主中,其中七名车主表示通关过程顺畅,系统运作良好,但首度被多扣入境费有些许心疼。

不过,也有多名车主表示,过关时并没被收取入境费,但电动闸门自动打开让他们的车辆通关,所以他们只付了9.70令吉(3.2新元)的过路费即可通关,无需另付20令吉入境费;但上述其他七名车主则总共付了29.7令吉(9.9新元)才得以通关。

更详细报道,可翻阅《联合晚报》。

why these people cannot diam diam and must pecah lobang ... :omg:

不过,也有多名车主表示,过关时并没被收取入境费,但电动闸门自动打开让他们的车辆通关,所以他们只付了9.70令吉(3.2新元)的过路费即可通关,无需另付20令吉入境费;但上述其他七名车主则总共付了29.7令吉(9.9新元)才得以通关。
Edited by Wt_know

they just anyhow kick start the system one   [laugh]

Hopefully more screw up or the system breakdown then revert to no RC....

bro, there is a natural system that will never breakdown one hor ... [sly]

malaysia_toll_24112013_600_357_100.jpg

Hopefully more screw up or the system breakdown then revert to no RC....

• Praise 3

i also think it is no plate recognition technology used in singapore many years ago before the EPS for car park here.

the Sxx indicate singapore cars. unlikely it scan the entire no plate. it will takes donkey years for reader to rpocess.

so if your S is not too clear, it can detect haha

Turbocharged

why these people cannot diam diam and must pecah lobang ... :omg:

Which means it's still up to SG driver's honesty to tap both. If not honest, just tap once like as if driving MY car?

Confirm what?

You should have asked your sources to CONFIRM before spreading more rumours here.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2