Najib Announce VEP for Spore cars!

Ticklish8

thanks for the info. 

I just booked a new car so i want to wait till i get my new car before i register if its possible. but also depending on when they are implementating the VEP. 

if its 1st May, then might not be able to get into JB for a month or 2 until i get my new car. if its like after Jun/July, then i can use my new car info to register. 

• Praise 1

Do not chiong down to collect the RFID tag, need to wait for them to send you an email, then make appointment first before heading down to the collection centre.

• Praise 2

I registered early leh... but don't have collection email... how to check if we registered properly?

I have noticed the earlier registration format have changed. They have added the no. of tyres in the new registration form. So you need to update the infor. if you are registered earlier before the changes in their format.

• Praise 1

I have noticed the earlier registration format have changed. They have added the no. of tyres in the new registration form. So you need to update the infor. if you are registered earlier before the changes in their format.

Thanks for the update... will try again... thanks!

Screwed up website.

Previously signed up.

This morning just tried, cannot log in.

want to create new account sign up , oso cannot ...

Pui  ....

Screwed up website.

Previously signed up.

Pui ....

reset password and they will send an email.....i did that on tuesday......

this time round they ask for the coe number.........long sia!

Many questions, I will try to answer all:

My photo is taken from outside of windscreen.

The documentations required are stated in the Collection Notification email, and also VEP website FAQ.

You will need to update the vehicle record if it was registered 3 years ago as insurance information will be outdated, also there are more information required.

You will also require to install Touch'n Go Apps before you can book the appointment for collection. I was told by onsite staff it will be cashless once implemented. This is also mentioned in FAQ,

You cannot paste the tag yourself, it will be done and checked by the both VEP team as well as JPJ officers.

For my case the processing fee is waived, not sure why. May be early bird discount.

There are 4 collection points where you need to choose when you book the appointment:

1) Plaza Toll Lima Kedai

2) RnR Pandan

3) RnR Gelang Patah Southbound

4) Plaza Angsana Open Carpark C

Lastly, the impact of collecting early with 5 years validity. Not a big concern as I would rather do it now before the mad rush where you may be waiting there for hours. Also read the VEP FAQ for details.

It does look like this will be implemented.

Good luck to all.

did you received the collection email? I would also like to collect it earlier if there is no need to wait for theie collection notice.

Screwed up website.

Previously signed up.

Pui  ....

Maybe you can do it only when you need to..

I am hoping they do not implement this before my drive up...

Maybe you can do it only when you need to..

I am hoping they do not implement this before my drive up...

Thank you for registering the following vehicle.

Vehicle Reg. No: XXXXXXXX

You do not need to do anything for now until you hear from us again. We will soon announce the date and location where you can collect your VEP RFID Tag via VEP website as well as other channels.

During tag collection, please print and bring along the Confirmation Slip together with other supporting documents. You may find out about the supporting documents from the FAQ section located at VEP website homepage.

If you have any questions about this matter, please contact +607 5950 669 or email to [email protected].

--

Road Transport Department,

Ministry of Transport, Malaysia

www.jpj.gov.my

They reply....Good Luck! [thumbsup] [drivingcar]  [wave]  

• Praise 2

Neutral Newbie

After registering this morning, i get whatapps messages from unknown source soliciting if I’m interested in their loans. Just wondering if our information entered are being used by them.

After registering this morning, i get whatapps messages from unknown source soliciting if I’m interested in their loans. Just wondering if our information entered are being used by them.

Najib is giving you loan ..... [sly]

or "Donation" .. :ph34r:

:XD:

• Praise 2

Najib is giving you loan ..... [sly]

or "Donation" .. :ph34r:

:XD:

Whatever it is.

No need to pay back kind.

:D

i intend to drive in this coming Sunday.

Do I need to register VEP?

i'm driving in this Sat, just registered for my new car. 

↡ Advertisement