Najib Announce VEP for Spore cars!

Ticklish8

Do we still need to fill in the arrival white card to enter Malaysia? Or just passport will do?

Sorry to ask here ... havent enter for very long.

↡ Advertisement

Do we still need to fill in the arrival white card to enter Malaysia? Or just passport will do?

just passport. happy jamming for 2-3hrs minimum

many are going in this and next weekend for qingming

• Praise 1

No more white cards for quite a few years already... just your passport will do...
  • Praise 2

Hopefully they are not going to use those industrial fan for their flying car :secret-laugh:

can buy from lazada....they having 7 yr birthday sale....

looks like the same vehicle as the one unveiled to an impressed Atok during the recent Lima(u)

post-60339-0-38963300-1554171818_thumb.j

Hmmmmmm........ the Marvel story with regards to the air-craft carrier that's can fly on 4 hydro-fans will become a reality in near future ... :we-all-gonna-die:

Received an email to collect. Anyone?

Thank you for registering your Vehicle Entry Permit (VEP) online account.

We would like you to present yourself at the VEP Tag Collection Centre in Malaysia to collect your VEP RFID Tag.

You can collect your VEP RFID Tag at any of these four (4) VEP Tag Collection Centres:

1) Lima Kedai Toll Plaza

2) Pandan RnR

3) Gelang Patah Southbound RnR

4) Plaza Angsana Open Carpark C

To select your choice of collection centre, you have to book an appointment date and time for collection in the Tag Appointment menu by clicking this link:

https://vep.jpj.gov.my/#/tag-appointment/CU2DiBvxYVIido-15T5zHrDpl+xCMFszhgPoAOXFVr+8vFF05hUCqavYCBra-wChBJY2RlBUj8OuiWJW9M95rL7DH3o2aNBee-SRZl7KlvvIdUvWdX7tpE8vcdrwcG5qBxs6+PIiYFCQqwSjztnLk+3qGul4NwpxYnvWZMQ97s

Please note that all appointments must be made via the Tag Appointment menu in VEP Portal and we will not entertain any walk-ins during the tag collection.

Reminder:

You must come to the VEP Tag Collection Centre with your registered vehicle to collect the VEP RFID Tag.

If you have any questions about this matter, please contact +607 5950 669 or email to [email protected].

--

Road Transport Department,

Ministry of Transport, Malaysia

www.jpj.gov.my

This is an automated email. Please do not reply to this email.

KERAHSIAAN MAKLUMAT KERAJAAN TANGGUNGJAWAB BERSAMA

• Praise 1

I received the exact email two weeks ago, and as per the advice of the forum experts, did nothing.

So ignore it until something significant happens - at least that is what I intend to do. Not worth the effort or trouble to get this done for the view is that this will be soon scrapped/put on hold as there are more pressing issues at the moment for them to resolve.

We would like you to present yourself at the VEP Tag Collection Centre in Malaysia to collect your VEP RFID Tag.

You can collect your VEP RFID Tag at any of these four (4) VEP Tag Collection Centres:

1) Lima Kedai Toll Plaza
2) Pandan RnR

To select your choice of collection centre, you have to book an appointment date and time for collection in the Tag Appointment menu by clicking this link:

https://vep.jpj.gov.my/#/tag-appointment/CU2DiBvxYVIido-15T5zHrDpl+xCMFszhgPoAOXFVr+8vFF05hUCqavYCBra-wChBJY2RlBUj8OuiWJW9M95rL7DH3o2aNBee-SRZl7KlvvIdUvWdX7tpE8vcdrwcG5qBxs6+PIiYFCQqwSjztnLk+3qGul4NwpxYnvWZMQ97s

Please note that all appointments must be made via the Tag Appointment menu in VEP Portal and we will not entertain any walk-ins during the tag collection.

Reminder:
You must come to the VEP Tag Collection Centre with your registered vehicle to collect the VEP RFID Tag.

If you have any questions about this matter, please contact +607 5950 669 or email to [email protected].

--
www.jpj.gov.my

• Praise 2

I received the exact email two weeks ago, and as per the advice of the forum experts, did nothing.

So ignore it until something significant happens - at least that is what I intend to do. Not worth the effort or trouble to get this done for the view is that this will be soon scrapped/put on hold as there are more pressing issues at the moment for them to resolve.

i did my registration when they say it will be implemented. until now still didn't get any email, but even if i do get my email now, i will not be able to do anything. old car also scrap already. will not register my new car until its really implemented. 

won't want to be super on to register this time round. 

i did my registration when they say it will be implemented. until now still didn't get any email, but even if i do get my email now, i will not be able to do anything. old car also scrap already. will not register my new car until its really implemented. 

my old car scrap liao till now haven got email to take haha 

• Praise 1

(edited)

Don't worry... you'll get it soon... I registered my dad's car and my car way back in 2016 I think... we just got the email notice for collection in the past week. Ha ha... I actually re-registered mine... my dad's car didn't re-register... I think they're just dealing with the backlog now cos they're collection system is finally up and running...

I can't collect now... so I'll do it later... possible that they may scrap it... but also possible they may announce a cut-off date and everyone scramble to collect... your choice lar...

Edited by teomingern

1) Lima Kedai Toll Plaza

2) Pandan RnR

Reminder:

--

www.jpj.gov.my

Also got the email yesterday but probably put on hold first. New car collecting in May so will just watch and see now. No impact entering and exiting now anyway.

• Praise 1

Don't worry... you'll get it soon... I registered my dad's car and my car way back in 2016 I think... we just got the email notice for collection in the past week. Ha ha... I actually re-registered mine... my dad's car didn't re-register... I think they're just dealing with the backlog now cos they're collection system is finally up and running...

I can't collect now... so I'll do it later... possible that they may scrap it... but also possible they may announce a cut-off date and everyone scramble to collect... your choice lar...

Even if I get the letter, old car scrapped last year. So cannot collect with new car. Need to register again.
↡ Advertisement