Najib Announce VEP for Spore cars!

Ticklish8

Haaais the sticker canât hide somewhere else? My current ride got no sticker on the windshield.

Another way is dont go in lo... :)

Haaais the sticker can’t hide somewhere else? My current ride got no sticker on the windshield.

They will place it anywhere they like. The guy before me drove a Rav4. He kana almost in the middle of the entire windscreen! [thumbsdown]

I realised that they will not stick higher due to some who has a darker tinted film at the top. [:p]

They will place it anywhere they like. The guy before me drove a Rav4. He kana almost in the middle of the entire windscreen! [thumbsdown]

I realised that they will not stick higher due to some who has a darker tinted film at the top. [:p]

What nonsense the installer.. RFID can't be behind darker film?

I think paste at driver side behind the rear view mirror is the best, if not the passenger will be staring at this everyday.

Eg, like our bro Mzrmazda3, can paste on top of his round decal on the left upper corner.

(edited)

What nonsense the installer.. RFID can't be behind darker film?

Eg, like our bro Mzrmazda3, can paste on top of his round decal on the left upper corner.

You talk to them nicely, they will adjust a bit for you lah. [rolleyes]

The fella sticking the RFID for me was complaining "the sticker tarok lah" cos can tear very easily. Then when I ask them if how long can last, they say 5 years no problem. [hur]

I predict can at most tahan 1 year in our climate.  [:(]  After one year, they will choo pattern liao. Will tell you to come in replace for free. You think so good meh. Then you go in LAN LAN pay another 20 ringgit. Dr M has all this planned. :a-bang:

Oh yeah, the part on the TNG app e-wallet is a hoax. Another way for them to make money. I top-up 100 ringgit already. Go there, they never even mention anything about it. They really can choo such pattern. :a-m1212:

Edited by Majoong

Supersonic

Me register about 1 year plus back and gotten the email for the RFID Tag installation last week.

There are 4 venues for collection and i chose the one at Gelang Patah RNR.

The installation site is at the RNR carpark.

The timing available was 8.30am, 10.30am & 2.30pm when i click on the link.

Take note that one have to wait even if you reached earlier than your appointment timing.

They will clear the 8.30am batch first and follow accordingly.

I have attached the photo of check list for the documents required.

They will check that you have all the listed documents and also the Touch N Go app on your mobile phone before

issuing you a ticket number to make the RM10 payment.

The RFID tag is pasted inside the car on the windscreen as shown.

They will paste the tag on your windscreen, use an infrared device to check if the tag is detectable and then take a photo of your ride with it in their installation site.

Whole proess is actually very quick if you have the correct documents.

The tag is valid for 5 years from date of installation.

by the way can that sticker be peel off and restick onto other spot...?

I mean another car?

Turbocharged

I mean another car?

tampered proof, i can do that might as well no need paste already

(edited)

Peoples are really cute ....... [:p]

Got stickers stick onto the windscreen very good and should be happy. Mai hiam leow lar... :we-all-gonna-die:

Why worried about where they stick it..... :slow:

They (MY) never install the receiver on the roof of the vehicle already very heng leow. We Singkie will get it once the GPS/ERP kicks in.  :wacko:

Just like the CityCab taxi one black patch on the roof... [:|]

post-21853-0-83565400-1556858758.jpg

Edited by Picnic06-Biante15
  • Praise 2

You talk to them nicely, they will adjust a bit for you lah. [rolleyes]

The fella sticking the RFID for me was complaining "the sticker tarok lah" cos can tear very easily. Then when I ask them if how long can last, they say 5 years no problem. [hur]

I predict can at most tahan 1 year in our climate.  [:(]  After one year, they will choo pattern liao. Will tell you to come in replace for free. You think so good meh. Then you go in LAN LAN pay another 20 ringgit. Dr M has all this planned. :a-bang:

Oh yeah, the part on the TNG app e-wallet is a hoax. Another way for them to make money. I top-up 100 ringgit already. Go there, they never even mention anything about it. They really can choo such pattern. :a-m1212:

Actually, the TnG app is force you register so that you can make the VEP appt...i believe can use to deduct at CIQ so no need physical card...will try it next week...

Can they paste it on the left hand side?

After the officer tally your document with the check list, 1 officer will request you to let him/her to your car and hold the tag and position it at the centre on your windscreen while the another officer will use the infrared device from outside to see if it can detect the tag.

Once ok, you are good to go to pay the RM10 at the counter so they could proceed to install the tag for you at their installation site which is just beside the payment counter.

Some cars I think have issue when the officer position it at the centre of the windscreen maybe due to the thickness or material of the sun film and the officer will position it until the infrared device can capture the Tag.

I believe the SOP position of the Tag is at centre, higher portion of the windscreen.

I mean another car?

The RFID Tag is like a servicing reminder tag pasted on our windscreen so I think it can be remove and shift to the next ride .... but whether it tear or not I dunno... [grin]

In the event if it doesn't stick back after we remove it, think we can use those decal type which we used to put our 'HDB Car Park Season Parking Label' and just stick it back.

Hope you get what I mean cos my Ang Mo no good .... dunno what is that call [laugh]

• Praise 1

Actually, the TnG app is force you register so that you can make the VEP appt...i believe can use to deduct at CIQ so no need physical card...will try it next week...

Yeah. I can understand that part. But, it should reflect in the "RFID tag" list on the app. But boh leh! [mad]

Maybe have not update lah :blink:

tampered proof, i can do that might as well no need paste already

Each RFID label has individual Bar Code numbers imprinted on it .... [nod]

Got numbers to buy for 4D [laugh]

The RFID Tag is like a servicing reminder tag pasted on our windscreen so I think it can be remove and shift to the next ride .... but whether it tear or not I dunno... [grin]

In the event if it doesn't stick back after we remove it, think we can use those decal type which we used to put our 'HDB Car Park Season Parking Label' and just stick it back.

Hope you get what I mean cos my Ang Mo no good .... dunno what is that call [laugh]

It is very sticky. Once remove and gone liao. Not possible to stick back.  [dead]

• Praise 2

Yeah. I can understand that part. But, it should reflect in the "RFID tag" list on the app. But boh leh! [mad]

Maybe have not update lah :blink:

Think need to register the VEP RFID number on the app ourselves after receiving the RFID Tag cos each RFID Tag have individual number [nod]

Supersonic

It is very sticky. Once remove and gone liao. Not possible to stick back. [dead]

Use those decal with "pocket" type. Slip it in.

Just a suggestion if really must remove to reposition to whichever wind, fire, wood or water position

• Praise 2

(edited)

It is very sticky. Once remove and gone liao. Not possible to stick back.  [dead]

Wa Lau Eh .... :want:

Thanks for your info [thumbsup]

At least the Bros & Sis here now know that once they paste for you, just leave it there until you really change car liao then remove it and not to remove it and shift the tag's position to your own liking otherwise really troublesome if unable to stick it back again [sweatdrop]

Edited by Mzrmazda3
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1