Najib Announce VEP for Spore cars!

Ticklish8

can I check what is the turnaround time from VEP Online submission until they send you a notice to collect RFID ?

Bro... it really varies... some of us just a few days and some like me a few years... I think if you register now, you should get the notice to collect soon...

Turbocharged

can I check what is the turnaround time from VEP Online submission until they send you a notice to collect RFID ?

mine waited for 1 month plus already and it may vary greatly. 

Once i had done my tng e-wallet, i straight away went to jpj website, logged-in and chosed my date and time. I received the collection e-mail when i checked the next day....or was it immediately after i booked the date.

Bro....you need to register an ewallet with touchngo.....you can use your tng card to register an account. But first you need to download the TnG app to your phone.....then you can make an appointment with the JPJ. I also didnt know this until a colleague told me so and they have already sticked the rfid tag to my windscreen last week.

Hi there. I have already registered vep since 2017, not yet received the email to collect vep. Already registered the ewallet. So how to make appointment? Using the tngo app or must wait for the collecrion email from jpj?

Hi there. I have already registered vep since 2017, not yet received the email to collect vep. Already registered the ewallet. So how to make appointment? Using the tngo app or must wait for the collecrion email from jpj?

Hi.....need to go to jpj website ànd login to your account....scroll to the right of your vehicle's table, there will be 'Book an appointment'......just choose an available date.

Hi.....need to go to jpj website ànd login to your account....scroll to the right of your vehicle's table, there will be 'Book an appointment'......just choose an available date.

Thanks bro. Will try it tomorrow.

(edited)

Thanks bro. Will try it tomorrow.

if you already tagged the tng card to your car there wont be any problem.......all the best on bookingand collecting the rfid. Thats one is a real challenge. Just go few minutes before your time slot. Its not on a first come first serve basis......they will follow the list they have....its a ding dong exercise....they will call you 3-4 times.....first call is to register your attendance and get q number (all cars present will be checked by the tech officers too check whether the reader can receive the rfid signal)....sit down wait.....call your q number for submission to officer in container office.....sit down wait again.....call your q number again.....payup and collect rfid.....sit down wait then your q number will be called again by tech officer, collect the tag from you and paste it on your windscreen. Last one rather chop chop.....the officers in the container rather kuailan....the guys outside very friendly. Edited by Evillusion
  • Praise 2

if you already tagged the tng card to your car there wont be any problem.......all the best on bookingand collecting the rfid. Thats one is a real challenge. Just go few minutes before your time slot. Its not on a first come first serve basis......they will follow the list they have....its a ding dong exercise....they will call you 3-4 times.....first call is to register your attendance and get q number (all cars present will be checked by the tech officers too check whether the reader can receive the rfid signal)....sit down wait.....call your q number for submission to officer in container office.....sit down wait again.....call your q number again.....payup and collect rfid.....sit down wait then your q number will be called again by tech officer, collect the tag from you and paste it on your windscreen. Last one rather chop chop.....the officers in the container rather kuailan....the guys outside very friendly.

think of it only, i feel very sian already. better go and register now before its a mad rush near to Oct.

• Praise 2

think of it only, i feel very sian already. better go and register now before its a mad rush near to Oct.

Didnt timed the sequenced but i think it was about 30-45 minutes from the moment the counter outside the cabin call your name for the first time....they will check for all necessary documents before giving you the q number. The girl at the front counter was helping a Singaporean who had problems tagging his tng card to his jpj account or he didnt think of the sequence and wasnt able to book a time slot. Poor girl had to help him during her lunch time....

(edited)

Registering e-wallet part spooked me, LOL.. anyone else like me, paranoid also .. [hur]

Waiting for them to call off VEP . haha

Edited by Heypipi
  • Praise 1

if sinkies all kcs register vep

dont think vep will be cancelled

but likely if their system cannot cope

no $$ to maintain or upgrade their system

then vep got chance to be cancelled in the name of postponement ... [laugh]

Registering e-wallet part spooked me, LOL.. anyone else like me, paranoid also .. [hur]

Yeah, they only forgot to include "Blood Type" in the registration.

• Praise 1

Yeah I know right... I entered passport number but it can't link to the VEP so no choice still must use NRIC... but it makes sense lar... just we don't trust them to keep our data safe...

Didnt timed the sequenced but i think it was about 30-45 minutes from the moment the counter outside the cabin call your name for the first time....they will check for all necessary documents before giving you the q number. The girl at the front counter was helping a Singaporean who had problems tagging his tng card to his jpj account or he didnt think of the sequence and wasnt able to book a time slot. Poor girl had to help him during her lunch time....

they wrote all the steps but there will always be people that do not understand. that is why a lot of manpower will be needed at the stations to help all the queries.

ya......its actually confusing unless there is someone to show the way......the aduanvep website doesnt state that we need to apply for the e-wallet, only the email states about the it. Not many workers at the collection point....3-4 including the security outside....and an unseen numbers inside the container. Thats the way they work......so just have to bear with it.....
↡ Advertisement