Najib Announce VEP for Spore cars!

Ticklish8

Turbocharged

but they wan nric for wat? if we for whatever reason stop us in road block, we must show nric? i dont bring nric to msia ever!

Ya. Don't make sense. Anyone going overseas the passport is used instead of their country ID.

Take our nric for what..

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Ya. Don't make sense. Anyone going overseas the passport is used instead of their country ID.

Take our nric for what..

Maybe they have think ahead of those "smelly leg" (direct translation from hokkien) cases whereby offenders refused to settle their outstanding summon by changing car or expired VEP tag (after 5 years).

So no matter which car you change to, you need to repeat the same registration/tagging process with the SAME NRIC which they can still track you upon entry.

I'm not sure whether are you allow to register a VEP tag using somebody else credentials but the vehicle log card belong to you.  

Thank you all for sharing.

I confess that i have not lifted a finger to do anything yet. I am in 2 minds.

1 is get to doing this admin mumbo jummo hoolala or 2 is to just hitch a ride with my friends or relatives.

Or 3 go by train or 4 go by bus or 5 stop going in. I think i am older than i realised.

Cos thats 5 minds, not 2.

Safe ride

Cheers

If have choices is the best lah.... for me, i think not much choice as long as i still want to play golf in malaysia. 

maybe more often will share ride with friends but always use other's cars also not nice... good to take turns. 

so this VEP is a necessary for me at the moment.

• Praise 1

If have choices is the best lah.... for me, i think not much choice as long as i still want to play golf in malaysia.

maybe more often will share ride with friends but always use other's cars also not nice... good to take turns.

so this VEP is a necessary for me at the moment.

Yes, with golf bag full of drivers, not only bulky but heavy as well.

You definitely dun have 5 minds, i mean choices like mine.

U really an avid golf player. And i was told golf courses in Msia much more challenging and value for money.

For all the administrative troubles this VEP has put u thru, take revenge. Go often.

• Praise 2

I really hope that it will be even more administratively cumbersome to discourage ppl from going to Msia.

Let's see how the jam looks like after it starts.

(edited)

when msia raise causeway toll, people say no one go jb

when spore match toll, people say no one go jb

when msia introduce rm20 road charge, people say no one go jb

when newspaper reports causeway and tuas jam no 5hr no talk, people say no one go jb

now that msia enforce vep, will people say no one go jb [hur][laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

I really hope that it will be even more administratively cumbersome to discourage ppl from going to Msia.

Let's see how the jam looks like after it starts.

Edited by Wt_know
  • Praise 4

but they wan nric for wat? if we for whatever reason stop us in road block, we must show nric? i dont bring nric to msia ever!

Your NRIC number is in your Passport info page bro... it will be used a verification lor... the passport number can change, but the NRIC won't change.

when newspaper reports causeway and tuas jam no 5hr no talk, people say no one go jb

now that msia enforce vep, will people say no one go jb [hur][laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

Sure will have people go lar... just how many... some got extra charge or not also must go cos of business or family matters... some die die must go in for whatever personal or private business... hahaha...

Yes, with golf bag full of drivers, not only bulky but heavy as well.

You definitely dun have 5 minds, i mean choices like mine.

U really an avid golf player. And i was told golf courses in Msia much more challenging and value for money.

For all the administrative troubles this VEP has put u thru, take revenge. Go often.

Invalid liao.

Now going in by causeway only need to pay s$1 toll for sg and another S$1(not sure how much in RM) for MY toll on top of the rm20.

Of cos the ppl who say no suddenly all come back lo... :D

(edited)

i am referring to tulan-ness

sinkies tulan when msia raise toll and spore match toll ... say no one go jb

when msia implement rm20 road charge ... no point go pump petrol ... no one go jb

but the traffic camera tell otherwise ... LOL

Invalid liao.

Now going in by causeway only need to pay s$1 toll for sg and another S$1(not sure how much in RM) for MY toll on top of the rm20.

Of cos the ppl who say no suddenly all come back lo... :D

Edited by Wt_know

i am referring to tulan-ness

sinkies tulan when msia raise toll and spore match toll ... say no one go jb

when msia implement rm20 road charge ... no point go pump petrol ... no one go jb

but the traffic camera tell otherwise ... LOL

say say only wan lah.... in the end still will go in cos somehow food are nicer in JB and shopping also cheaper. 

massages definitely much cheaper in JB too.  :grin:

OIC.. so now there is a new category for us foreigner under National ID in the TnG ewallet registering process now, i dun have that option when i register few weeks back.

Damn.. that means alot of us register using Passport number must call TnG to change liao, haiz.. really mafan.

Thanks for the very detailed clarification bro..

I just checked my app. No such option for verification. Only got myKad, Police ID, Army ID and Passport. So for my case, my TNG e-wallet acct still unverified. Not sure if I should use passport. But will wait and see.

I just checked my app. No such option for verification. Only got myKad, Police ID, Army ID and Passport. So for my case, my TNG e-wallet acct still unverified. Not sure if I should use passport. But will wait and see.

Verification use passport but register, use National ID.

Hi all,

slightly confusion on me, I have registered for the VEP but have not receive any appointment email yet. Do I need to register the TnG thingy first before they sent me the appointment email? TIA

Hi all,

slightly confusion on me, I have registered for the VEP but have not receive any appointment email yet. Do I need to register the TnG thingy first before they sent me the appointment email? TIA

For my case, not, I register TnG app only after receiving that email which notified me that I can start to book for appointment.

Anyway, without registering TnG app, you will not be able to go into the system to book any appointment.

In short, no need but since you need it anyway, might as well just do it now.

Yeah most of us only install the TnG app when we receive the email to book an appointment and when we access the VEP website, it tells us we need to install that app... otherwise I wouldn't have bothered... too may apps on my phone already...

Turbocharged

Hi all,

the appointment email may take months to come.

I waited for 2 weeks for the appointment email. It did not come. I emailed them and they sent me the appointment email the next day.

↡ Advertisement