Najib Announce VEP for Spore cars!

Ticklish8

haha....that 10 rm is for the vep not tng......ððð....but 1 sis want to blanja me i nasi goreng + fried chicken.....lol

so long i dont check on their slaughtered poultry price......last time was like 7-8 rm for 1 kilo.....ð¤ð¤ð¤

No... you can link the VEP tag to your TnG card via the TnG app... so in future when all the highways are RFID ready, you don't have to wind down your window to tap the card, just drive through those toll lanes with RFID readers...
↡ Advertisement

No... you can link the VEP tag to your TnG card via the TnG app... so in future when all the highways are RFID ready, you don't have to wind down your window to tap the card, just drive through those toll lanes with RFID readers...

wah......so simple! But i rather not!

wah......so simple! But i rather not!

It's an e-wallet... and linked to credit card... so the risk is low... and borne by the credit card company... heh heh...

It's an e-wallet... and linked to credit card... so the risk is low... and borne by the credit card company... heh heh...

with so many scam i really dont trust malaysian to handle my credit card data! Be safe than sorry.

I've used my credit card freely in Malaysia lar... so generally it is safe... the banks have contacted me once they detect unusual activity and as a precaution they just replace your card... nothing was billed to my card, just detecting what they termed as 'unusual activity'... very interesting...

I've used my credit card freely in Malaysia lar... so generally it is safe... the banks have contacted me once they detect unusual activity and as a precaution they just replace your card... nothing was billed to my card, just detecting what they termed as 'unusual activity'... very interesting...

Machine learning or robotic learning.... machine able to work out a pattern for your spending and if anything out of ordinary, they will term it as unusual. Then will call you loh.

Machine learning or robotic learning.... machine able to work out a pattern for your spending and if anything out of ordinary, they will term it as unusual. Then will call you loh.

Yeah that's right... plus of course someone must have looked at the data and given a human perspective also lar... I don't think it's simply reliant on technology alone... but I could be wrong...

Yeah that's right... plus of course someone must have looked at the data and given a human perspective also lar... I don't think it's simply reliant on technology alone... but I could be wrong...

Depends on which bank. Some really advanced....

For experience sharing purposes, I registered and got the email to book the appointment within one week.  

• Praise 1

to have 'unusual activity' from your bank oredy gives me the shudder. This kind of data is hard to comeby unless you yourself bought things online from an unknown source. If you have never done that means somewhere there is a data leak......

i do not know whether this question has been asked, if have, excuse me. Can a company registered car apply for the vep ?

i do not know whether this question has been asked, if have, excuse me. Can a company registered car apply for the vep ?

Got... there's individual and corporate...

to have 'unusual activity' from your bank oredy gives me the shudder. This kind of data is hard to comeby unless you yourself bought things online from an unknown source. If you have never done that means somewhere there is a data leak......

Usually safe... means the banks are vigilant plus you don't pay for such deductions...

Usually safe... means the banks are vigilant plus you don't pay for such deductions...

I also use card to pay for my car maintenance up north but i still prefer to use cash unless its the mech that i normally go to and its just a last resort. For internet purchases i will only use those website from Singapore. I ever had prob with paypal $80 gone with the wind......

I also use card to pay for my car maintenance up north but i still prefer to use cash unless its the mech that i normally go to and its just a last resort. For internet purchases i will only use those website from Singapore. I ever had prob with paypal $80 gone with the wind......

Thanks to bro here, i had set my CC notification limit to $1.

I know every single transaction that goes through including recurring transactions.

(edited)

For experience sharing purposes, I registered and got the email to book the appointment within one week.  

Just got the email too after close to a month... finally.

Edited by Cheesey74