Najib Announce VEP for Spore cars!

Ticklish8

Does it mean that ppl who bought car from 1st Oct cannot enter Malaysia since haven't collect RFID tag?

It does seem so... so those who thought of buying a new car n straight away drive to msia for break in or whatever no chance liao.

↡ Advertisement

It does seem so... so those who thought of buying a new car n straight away drive to msia for break in or whatever no chance liao.

Does it mean that i also cannot drive in to collect my RFID?

Does it mean that i also cannot drive in to collect my RFID?

This confirm can but just dunno how msia gonna implement it.. as usual we wait n see ba.

This is april news.... from then till now, still hoping that they will announce postponement or cancellation. 

From this forum you can see some can get email to collect within a week of registration. some wait 1 month and for me, i waited 2 weeks and no email yet. 

Supercharged

This is april news.... from then till now, still hoping that they will announce postponement or cancellation. 

From this forum you can see some can get email to collect within a week of registration. some wait 1 month and for me, i waited 2 weeks and no email yet. 

I know but at least you know you wont be turned back as it will be in force only in Oct, that also gives you 3 months to react. As what some bro mentioned give them a call.

Does it mean that ppl who bought car from 1st Oct cannot enter Malaysia since haven't collect RFID tag?

No. According to the person I emailed, he say if no RFID scheduled yet, the confirmation slip that you have already registered should be good enough. Initially ask me to wait for their installation email also. But after I replied with my reasons and when I am going in, he quickly helped me and got me an appointment. All is good now, after 3 weeks waiting time (close to a month).

I know but at least you know you wont be turned back as it will be in force only in Oct, that also gives you 3 months to react. As what some bro mentioned give them a call.

will call will call... give them some time lah.... only 2 weeks... can wait for another week before calling them.

Email can liao. The person at the end of email is responsive. First email, think is within 2 hrs. Second email (my request), think within 1-2 days. So no need to stress them further by calling.

Another hoop to jump over is the TNG ewallet app which was discussed earlier in this thread. Still happening. I registered the app using my passport number and it will prompt a error at the appointment booking at the VEP portal.

Need to get TNG careline to change to NRIC. I emailed them today and they changed for me within the day although the service level is stated as 24-48 hours. May want to settle this first for those waiting for the email from VEP.

Another hoop to jump over is the TNG ewallet app which was discussed earlier in this thread. Still happening. I registered the app using my passport number and it will prompt a error at the appointment booking at the VEP portal.

Need to get TNG careline to change to NRIC. I emailed them today and they changed for me within the day although the service level is stated as 24-48 hours. May want to settle this first for those waiting for the email from VEP.

I register for tng while waiting for email to book appointment and after reading all the info here. So registered with my nric instead of passport. So nothing for me to call tng for.

Email can liao. The person at the end of email is responsive. First email, think is within 2 hrs. Second email (my request), think within 1-2 days. So no need to stress them further by calling.

Hahaha... must stress them a bit if not, their jobs too easy.

Hey all, just to share..

I just called TnG cos i can't verify my new account registered with NRIC due to my passport number being locked up by another of my terminated old account (my first account that i registered with my passport which JPJ dun recognize), the CS lady told me Singaporean NO need to verify their TnG ewallet as long the account is registered with NRIC that tally with our VEP account and i can proceed to book the date to collect my VEP rfid.

So folks, let's hope this is true, 1 less thing to do in this whole confusing VEP saga..

Hey all, just to share..

I just called TnG cos i can't verify my new account registered with NRIC due to my passport number being locked up by another of my terminated old account (my first account that i registered with my passport which JPJ dun recognize), the CS lady told me Singaporean NO need to verify their TnG ewallet as long the account is registered with NRIC that tally with our VEP account and i can proceed to book the date to collect my VEP rfid.

So folks, let's hope this is true, 1 less thing to do in this whole confusing VEP saga..

i think verification is not a necessary to book the appointment but i don't know what other functions for the TNG which need to verify. So i just verify in case....

Just a quick one:

1) Extract your vehicle registration from One Motoring. Print out a physical copy. Save a soft copy in PDF.

2) Register for the VEP. You'll need the vehicle registration particulars. There's a provision on the registration page to automatically extract the information from the PDF so you don't have to type everything in.

Hi teomingern, need to ask you about the registration of vehicle on the VEP webpage. The link provided in VEP webpage is just the general website of LTA and Onemotoring. It does not link to the specific page where they need our vehicle information. So,which one shall we upload to - Enquire Transfer Fee, Enquire PARF/COE, etc? Filling up the vehicle information is really a pain. 

(edited)

Hi teomingern, need to ask you about the registration of vehicle on the VEP webpage. The link provided in VEP webpage is just the general website of LTA and Onemotoring. It does not link to the specific page where they need our vehicle information. So,which one shall we upload to - Enquire Transfer Fee, Enquire PARF/COE, etc? Filling up the vehicle information is really a pain.

You have to go to the LTA or One Motoring page which allows you to print out your vehicle's registration details...

Got this online:

1) Log on to www.onemotoring.com.sg

2) Log in with your Singpass

3) After successfully logging in to [email protected], select 'Vehicle Hub' -> 'Enquire & print veh reg details' -> select

Edited by teomingern

i think verification is not a necessary to book the appointment but i don't know what other functions for the TNG which need to verify. So i just verify in case....

Verification is required if you want "Money Back Guarantee"

You have to go to the LTA or One Motoring page which allows you to print out your vehicle's registration details...

Got this online:

3) After successfully logging in to [email protected], select 'Vehicle Hub' -> 'Enquire & print veh reg details' -> select

Thanks for the advice! Managed to get the document needed.

Paiseh... didn't come out properly...

3) After successfully logging in to [email protected], select 'Vehicle Hub' -> 'Enquire & print veh reg details' -> select the vehicle registration number of the required vehicle -> click Next and print the details accordingly.

↡ Advertisement