Najib Announce VEP for Spore cars!

Ticklish8

Can anyone confirm we can go collect the RFID without the appointment after online registration? If so, where are the collection points again? Thanks.

Without appointment you will be turned away. Upon receiving the email about the installation, you will be notify of the avenues which you can choose from. 

• Praise 2

Can anyone confirm we can go collect the RFID without the appointment after online registration? If so, where are the collection points again? Thanks.

They'll help you by telling you what you need to do... then come back again when you have done it. If you have internet connection at the collection point, you can try to do the registration and booking of appointment... if can they will do for you...

I think my previous TnG card has expired,   so I need to buy new card, register in e-Wallet first, then go collect RFID?

I think my previous TnG card has expired, so I need to buy new card, register in e-Wallet first, then go collect RFID?

Don't need... linking the card to the app is optional for now...

wanted to de-activate my old car (which was sold), but keep have "no data" error..anyone same situation?

Just register another car lor... you can just add another vehicle under your name... if you delete the old car entry under your name, the VEP will be deactivated... I think like that also can right?

TNG email mention other location (eg, shopping center, Giant) to collect RFID without appointment, Anyone try? Can Singapore car collect there?

Turbocharged

TNG email mention other location (eg, shopping center, Giant) to collect RFID without appointment, Anyone try? Can Singapore car collect there?

that's not for VEP

There is only 1 type of RFID fixed onto the vehicle’s windscreen. You can try going there but make sure u bring along the copies of all the required listed document & download your Touch & Go app with your profile page screenshot(in case u do not have mobile data).

post-59882-0-29128900-1564623147_thumb.png

Edited by Cypress

Just register another car lor... you can just add another vehicle under your name... if you delete the old car entry under your name, the VEP will be deactivated... I think like that also can right?

then when car sold to another owner, he cannot register liao...

Anyway, I confirmed that if you change another car, you can book appt to install after adding it in the system. No need to wait for appt email, its already in your drop down menu.

I need some help here.

I've received the VEP RFID Tag collection email. I've also install and verified my TnG app on my mobile phone.

But when I try to book an appointment for the tag collection, i received the following message

e-Wallet account is not active. Please download and register e-Wallet via TnG e-Wallet App prior to making an appointment.

Do I need to reload $$ into e-Wallet in order for e-Wallet account to be active?

Thanks in advance.

Turbocharged

I need some help here.

I've received the VEP RFID Tag collection email. I've also install and verified my TnG app on my mobile phone.

But when I try to book an appointment for the tag collection, i received the following message

e-Wallet account is not active. Please download and register e-Wallet via TnG e-Wallet App prior to making an appointment.

Do I need to reload $$ into e-Wallet in order for e-Wallet account to be active?

Thanks in advance.

did u register your e wallet using passport? if yes email to touch and go and change to NRIC, should be able to see the appointment after that

• Praise 1

did u register your e wallet using passport? if yes email to touch and go and change to NRIC, should be able to see the appointment after that

Hi,

I register my TnG with my nric but verify account with my passport. Is that the issue?

↡ Advertisement