Najib Announce VEP for Spore cars!

Ticklish8

Need to ask those who have installed at Lima Kedai Toll Plaza. Is this place accessible from both directions? The FAQ on the VEP website does not provide much info.

3 hours ago, Tireburner said:

Need to ask those who have installed at Lima Kedai Toll Plaza. Is this place accessible from both directions? The FAQ on the VEP website does not provide much info.

It is accessible in the direction towards Malaysia northwards. If in the direction towards Singapore, it is Gelang Patah

3 hours ago, Tireburner said:

Easier to go from Tuas as it is on your left next to the toll house toilet.

From JB, you need to turn right at the u-turn point.  It is 6 or 7 toll booth wide.

8 hours ago, Fu11thr0tt1e said:

I have yet to register. Who else here havent register yet? 

I also have yet to register. Waiting to see what happens on 1st October 2019.😁

• Praise 2

I registered for VEP when it was first announced... that is at least 4 years ago because I even had to update my car particulars when I changed car in 2016.  I have yet to receive the email informing me to make the appointment for RFID.  During these few years, I will also occasionally update my particulars in VEP portal because some were saying if you keep your profile updated, you will likely get called up soon.  Load of crap that was.

I have now also registered for TnG eWallet using the same email as VEP, as some people said it must be the same email.  No logic but why do differently when that is my one and only personal email, plus bolehland sometimes can really boleh with such crap.

Anyone who has registered VEP many years ago and still waiting for the email?  Need some company here [grouphug]

Me...  we are in the same exact situation. I guess it pays to register later as my mates who did that already got their invites and their VEP installed. Bloody hell.....

• Praise 1

Supercharged

Registered and got invitation to collect. But can't remember password 😄 COE expiring early next year. 

Got my VEP sticker settled yesterday. I didn't receive any invitation for collection, just made the appointment and schedule in JPJ website when my details in the web has been confirmed. Entire process took 40 mins. It's systematic and efficient. They didn't check for the TnG ewallet app linking to VEP etc. All documents returned and the sticker is pasted, one is good to leave. As long as one make an appointment and have the relevant documents required, it can be settled.

40 minutes ago, Heartbreakid said:

Got my VEP sticker settled yesterday. I didn't receive any invitation for collection, just made the appointment and schedule in JPJ website when my details in the web has been confirmed. Entire process took 40 mins. It's systematic and efficient. They didn't check for the TnG ewallet app linking to VEP etc. All documents returned and the sticker is pasted, one is good to leave. As long as one make an appointment and have the relevant documents required, it can be settled.

I don't see the link to make appointment and schedule in JPJ website.  Can share?

17 minutes ago, Arowana1 said:

I don't see the link to make appointment and schedule in JPJ website.  Can share?

After login, mouse over the "My VEP" icon at the top right corner. A menu will drop down with the "Tag Appointment" at the bottem of the menu list.

Edited by Sx4falcon
  • Praise 1

15 minutes ago, Sx4falcon said:

After login, mouse over the "My VEP" icon at the top right corner. A menu will drop down with the "Tag Appointment" at the bottem of the menu list.

Thanks but unfortunately, there is no "Tag Appointment" for me.  I think it was likely that you were already confirmed for RFID collection hence the link is seen.

↡ Advertisement