Najib Announce VEP for Spore cars!

Ticklish8

Was charged more than 10 times in one day 😂. I think they are back charging the RM2.9 for previous trips. I remember some trips they never deduct 2.9, but don't know if it's actually tally also no interest to check. Just find it funny! 

Screenshot_20190829_090744_my_com.tngdigital.ewallet.thumb.jpg.c00532d574705fd3f29bfb7952d3273a.jpg

20 hours ago, Tianmo said:

I think they will go ahead on 1 Oct 2019, and then mess things up,  with system errors,  long queues,  and ppl kpkb.  After 1 week,  they will paste a notice at the custom booths that "due to system error and upgrading", the vep will be suspended until 1 Oct 2020. [:p][laugh]

I read that after 1 Oct,  if you go in without registration,  is orh Kong rm150, but they won't turn you back.  Meaning pay rm150 and carry on your journey without VEP.  So I decided not to register now,  if I need to go in after oct,  I just pay the rm150 to save me all these trouble. If they decide to suspend the project later,  save me the trouble and the rm150. [:p][laugh][laugh]

I will probably made one last trip in Sep and wait for the VEP to be suspended/scrapped.  Got to give them some much information, their system sure kena hacked one and all the private information will be available on the dark web!

Better once or twice a year pay RM 150 and be safe.

• Praise 2

3 hours ago, iphone8 said:

Me too. No plan to register.

Most likely will delay...

But yesterday their minister of transport say will go ahead leh. Everything at the checkpoint is ready.  But guess he talk about the infrastructure at the checkpoint (rfid scanner) but apparently someone never tell him that there are still many cars which are not able to get appointments to make the VEP tag.  

• Praise 1

18 minutes ago, sbs2716g said:

But yesterday their minister of transport say will go ahead leh. Everything at the checkpoint is ready.  But guess he talk about the infrastructure at the checkpoint (rfid scanner) but apparently someone never tell him that there are still many cars which are not able to get appointments to make the VEP tag.  

:a-popcorn:popcorn ready 

🤣

34 minutes ago, sbs2716g said:

Is that official announcement or just casual remarks by the minister? Boleh land always prata one.

• Praise 1

1 hour ago, Sx4falcon said:

Is that official announcement or just casual remarks by the minister? Boleh land always prata one.

Dunno official or not. Saw it in the Chinese papers. 

2 hours ago, sbs2716g said:

When they realised a lot of SG cars are unable / unwilling to go in and the economy is affected, there will be another series of 'adjustments'..

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

How about appointments for October? Is it full?

I just registered so now have to wait for the appointment email. Have planned trip to Legoland from 14 to 15 Oct. I doubt I will be in time to get the RFID

My feel ar... they will continue to roll out but will not enforce. Meaning vehicle without the tag can still enter Malaysia provided they proved that they had register and is waiting for their turn to be called to install the tag. For vehicle that did not register will be compounded RM150. 

• Praise 2

55 minutes ago, Ichibawa said:

My feel ar... they will continue to roll out but will not enforce. Meaning vehicle without the tag can still enter Malaysia provided they proved that they had register and is waiting for their turn to be called to install the tag. For vehicle that did not register will be compounded RM150. 

Hope so... 

Edited by Xers007
↡ Advertisement