Najib Announce VEP for Spore cars!

Ticklish8

57 minutes ago, radiographer said:

to those who already registered vep, activated the app, and pasted the rfid sticker: how did you reload the e-wallet ah? i can't seem to reload using CC

I suppose u hv registered ur TnG app using  full IC no; otherwise u won’t be able to book appt for RFID installation.  

If u intend to use e-Wallet to pay for RC & toll charges u must do a set up (Set Up Now) for d TnG. Only then u can reload ur e-Wallet (+ Reload eWallet). You can specify the reload amount, RM50 - RM200 when ur e-wallet is reduced to certain min amount. If the min amount is not sufficient to pay for RC or toll charges, u still need to flash ur physical TnG card. 

My reload is thru CC. No problem for me.

Good lucks  

B0C60C27-40E3-442A-8B59-F4187E6DAD9A.thumb.png.58bb4b83b0e97c507e7f8371c863fd4d.png

46 minutes ago, Voodooman said:

👍

Come to think of it, better to paste it on inside windscreen as can easily be sabotaged if it is on the headlight.  

Understand the one on the headlight cannot be tampered with, how about this one?  Once paste, cannot be moved?

Both paste inside screen & headlight is the  same sticker. When the staff go round to all the cars park in d open to scan where to fix d stickers, do tell d staff nicely whether can stick higher at darken part. Think they will oblique wherever possible but can’t tell them where to stick. 

9 hours ago, Afiyy said:

how do i remove my past car (which already scrapped) that i have registered ? cos it still in my selection list.

• Praise 1

Come what may.... 

At least I have the acknowledgement letter printed out and best if they don't ever reply me to arrange an appointment. 

For all we know, it might never even implement for foreign cars. 

• Praise 2

17 minutes ago, Hamburger said:

Come what may.... 

At least I have the acknowledgement letter printed out and best if they don't ever reply me to arrange an appointment. 

For all we know, it might never even implement for foreign cars. 

If Boleh goestan, I save the money and time, can buy you duck...[:p][laugh][laugh]

13 hours ago, Afiyy said:

Thought of making my way down to KL to their office abt this issue tho. 

Agreed with a forummer tt it may be fruitless if u go to KL office. 

May I suggest, u send a email to JPJ to explain n do attach a copy of d VEP tag (with Serial no at TOP right) n ur Vehicle log card (latest owner). See what they can do or best remove the record. 

Good lucks. 

how many of u who frequents jb still havent do? i go jb every wk, but havent apply yet. i guess will hv to skip jb for at least a mth to let the system up n running smoothly first.

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie
3 hours ago, Ichibawa said:

my remove red button is greyed out tho. 

Capture33.JPG

25 minutes ago, Shorty said:

how many of u who frequents jb still havent do? i go jb every wk, but havent apply yet. i guess will hv to skip jb for at least a mth to let the system up n running smoothly first.

I am waiting for Oct to see if they will implement VEP on schedule.

Based on problems we are facing, very high possibility that VEP will delayed again.

• Praise 1

2 hours ago, Afiyy said:

my remove red button is greyed out tho. 

Capture33.JPG

Greyed out meaning it has been removed. I also have the same for my previous 2 cars. This is your VEP login so it should be tag to user and your cars not tag to cars and its historic users. 

• Praise 1

2 hours ago, iphone8 said:

I am waiting for Oct to see if they will implement VEP on schedule.

Based on problems we are facing, very high possibility that VEP will delayed again.

i tink u not the only one. after the many delays previously, a lot will b waiting n hoping it will b delayed agn.