Najib Announce VEP for Spore cars!

Ticklish8

50 minutes ago, therock said:

Still no joy 😞

Tried uploading and it's still stuck...

I registered yestreday at around 4pm. no problem though.

Untitled.png

Edited by Fu11thr0tt1e
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

31 minutes ago, CSChew said:

All September appointment fully booked. October appointment is 'not available'. What do i do now 😞

Like u, I very kancheong too when I saw Aug almost fully taken up n no Sep dates. So emailed them n reply is tt they open their slots month by month. Try last week of Sept for Oct date. I book my 12/9 date few days b4 end Aug. The popular time slots very quickly taken up. Good lucks. 

I do not think it is a cause for concern. Worse case just don't go. I don't really understand why some folks suddenly get so worked up and frustrated over it when they have all the time in the world to apply before hand. You have been freely going to your neighbours house and they gave you more sweets than what you currently get at home. One day they shut the door at you and you are outside screaming, cursing and belittling them. SMLJ?

• Praise 9

51 minutes ago, Ichibawa said:

I do not think it is a cause for concern. Worse case just don't go. I don't really understand why some folks suddenly get so worked up and frustrated over it when they have all the time in the world to apply before hand. You have been freely going to your neighbours house and they gave you more sweets than what you currently get at home. One day they shut the door at you and you are outside screaming, cursing and belittling them. SMLJ?

Exactly.... I mean at most don't go lor. Malaysia being Malaysia, if they cannot implement a system on time they just let people go in anyhow. Imagine if all the uninstalled vehicles were blocked from entering, the new govt also lose face.

and I am the one who won't jump in to be the first ones to get this. I'm going to wait as long as possible until they sort their shit out (which they have taken a long time to do so and will no doubt from their past performance take an even longer time to do)

• Praise 2

1 hour ago, Ichibawa said:

Is already communicated beforehand... Now everyone starts rushing in???

Blame everyone except yourself...... 

50 minutes ago, Hachi said:

Is already communicated beforehand... Now everyone starts rushing in???

Blame everyone except yourself...... 

Don't like that leh.... I registered since 2015 and have kept updating the particulars but still wasn't called up for installation. Think they don't practice first come first serve also cos a friend who registered 2 weeks ago got the invitation email already. Suck thumb......................

2 hours ago, Ichibawa said:

Don't like that leh.... I registered since 2015 and have kept updating the particulars but still wasn't called up for installation. Think they don't practice first come first serve also cos a friend who registered 2 weeks ago got the invitation email already. Suck thumb......................

Sama sama. I also registered in 2015 but wasn’t called up for installation. I didn’t bother about it until this early Jul, I think high time to review my application. Only then realise I only registered an account with JPJ but didn’t apply any VEP at all. So, this time, I register a new car n downloading the vehicle details. Only then I got a confirmation of my registration and to wait for reply to book appointment. After a month in August I got a reply to book appointment. 

23 hours ago, keanie said:

I suppose u hv registered ur TnG app using  full IC no; otherwise u won’t be able to book appt for RFID installation.  

If u intend to use e-Wallet to pay for RC & toll charges u must do a set up (Set Up Now) for d TnG. Only then u can reload ur e-Wallet (+ Reload eWallet). You can specify the reload amount, RM50 - RM200 when ur e-wallet is reduced to certain min amount. If the min amount is not sufficient to pay for RC or toll charges, u still need to flash ur physical TnG card. 

My reload is thru CC. No problem for me.

Good lucks  

B0C60C27-40E3-442A-8B59-F4187E6DAD9A.thumb.png.58bb4b83b0e97c507e7f8371c863fd4d.png

thanks mate. will try again!

On 9/16/2019 at 6:45 PM, Afiyy said:

i'm stuck with no ways to turn too. 

i changed my car early this year . my chassis and everything registered by previous owner .

called up my car dealer about this issue and he told me that they got the car from a bank and there is no way bank can tell us who is the previous owner due to pdpa policy in singapore. 

now stuck liao 

This is exactly what I mean. Stupid implementation leads to situations like this.

Honestly I really don't see the point. What is their intended purpose for doing their RFID VEP this way?

To collect toll? That can already be done with TnG.

To track us for summons? Please la. If they want to really enforce all they have to do is stop us at customs and force us to pay before letting us cross the border back to SG. That would be so much easier.

So I don't get it. What's the point of all these?

5 hours ago, SIM37 said:

Exactly.... I mean at most don't go lor. Malaysia being Malaysia, if they cannot implement a system on time they just let people go in anyhow. Imagine if all the uninstalled vehicles were blocked from entering, the new govt also lose face.

and I am the one who won't jump in to be the first ones to get this. I'm going to wait as long as possible until they sort their shit out (which they have taken a long time to do so and will no doubt from their past performance take an even longer time to do)

Same. I won't do it if this is the current system. It is all sorts of f***ed up.

7 hours ago, Fu11thr0tt1e said:

I only type in the details. No upload PDF.

Thanks bro, I typed in manually and it worked.. so I wait for the notice to get the RFID?

I don't really wish to link it to any CC, is that ok?

8 hours ago, therock said:

Thanks bro, I typed in manually and it worked.. so I wait for the notice to get the RFID?

I don't really wish to link it to any CC, is that ok?

Yup don't link. I also don't have intention to do that. Data in SG also got hacked will all the counter measures in place, I don't think theirs is any better. Prefer to tap the TNG card physically unless die die must use VEP's RFID I will still try to find other ways to manually top up rather than opening doors for digital robbers to my already limited money stash. 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 6