Najib Announce VEP for Spore cars!

Ticklish8

4 hours ago, Maskedrider said:

Till further notice ....

24AFA7EA-9871-4F8E-8FCC-C1CE07507FE9.jpeg

They did say AFTER registration.  Probably cos they know its impossible to get all VEP collected in time.

The never said no need to do anything.

I walked around a few carparks today. Most cars (90+%) do not have VEP installed.

I did a quick calculation - each day only 3 timeslots in VEP installation stations. Each timeslot (from my experience) is around 20 cars. I think there are around 6 station. Total 1 month only max ~20x3x6x28 = 10k.

There are around 600,000 cars in SG, so need many years to register all.

• Praise 1

42 minutes ago, t0y0ta said:

I walked around a few carparks today. Most cars (90+%) do not have VEP installed.

I did a quick calculation - each day only 3 timeslots in VEP installation stations. Each timeslot (from my experience) is around 20 cars. I think there are around 6 station. Total 1 month only max ~20x3x6x28 = 10k.

There are around 600,000 cars in SG, so need many years to register all.

At least 200,000 cars in SG have allergy to petrol in Malaysia but yes, it will take very long.

36 minutes ago, Voodooman said:

At least 200,000 cars in SG have allergy to petrol in Malaysia but yes, it will take very long.

And haven't counted those new and change another car that can happen along the way.

When insurance expires, or coe renew, the vep thingy don't need to redo right? If need to... got to wait loooong loooong 😂

And if don't need, it defeats the purpose of collecting info in the first place.. outdated already. Really boleh 🤣

• Praise 2

6 minutes ago, Solar said:

And haven't counted those new and change another car that can happen along the way.

When insurance expires, or coe renew, the vep thingy don't need to redo right? If need to... got to wait loooong loooong 😂

And if don't need, it defeats the purpose of collecting info in the first place.. outdated already. Really boleh 🤣

every month got 2 coe bidding

all these new owners probably 50% or at least 30% need to register or re-register vep

ho say liao!

18 minutes ago, Solar said:

VEP is mainly to prevent clone car especially those from Singapore

• Praise 1

Changing new car mean register new VEP tag. Using back the old tag for new car is an offense.

Sure to have new car new owner that do not have VEP tag. You mean they cannot drive in? They must at least drive in to obtain the sticker tag for first time. I think they can only summon those owner who did not register online at all...

17 hours ago, Net1sg1969 said:

I've just registered my vehicle. Immediately go to My VEP Tag appointment and got my appointment in Oct. Very Efficient.

image.thumb.png.306db700d6ceaeec6e5458fe42c2557c.png

image.thumb.png.06a0cc1751f573f7337109191a8d3027.png

oh my old car also 365... " red" number ... open 2nd prize and few times special before... 😁

↡ Advertisement