Najib Announce VEP for Spore cars!

Ticklish8

20 hours ago, Meadelx200 said:

Passed through JB custom last week without the need to Tap my T&G card. Both barriers (RM$20 & $2.90) detected my RFID within 5 secs. Subsequent checked on my T&G app

E-wallet showed only the $2.90 deducted but nothing on the $20. Not deducted on my 3 other T&G linked cards. The App may deduct the $20 on my next trip ?

e-wallet will deduct anytime he likes

it’s you who need to clarify if you found the deduction siao siao ... huat ah!

↡ Advertisement

Actually if they are really serious about this, they should outsource the installation to a Sg company with their representatives from their immigration, so that all of us settle here before heading over. 

Win-win situation 

Neutral Newbie
18 hours ago, Net1sg1969 said:

I've just registered my vehicle. Immediately go to My VEP Tag appointment and got my appointment in Oct. Very Efficient.

image.thumb.png.306db700d6ceaeec6e5458fe42c2557c.png

image.thumb.png.06a0cc1751f573f7337109191a8d3027.png

Hi, 1st time posting here but not new cos I hav been reading this forum. 

I registered on 18 sep..  still waiting for the invitation email to book appointment.

How come your email come so quickly?? 

• Praise 1

18 hours ago, Net1sg1969 said:

I've just registered my vehicle. Immediately go to My VEP Tag appointment and got my appointment in Oct. Very Efficient.

image.thumb.png.306db700d6ceaeec6e5458fe42c2557c.png

image.thumb.png.06a0cc1751f573f7337109191a8d3027.png

Excuse my ignorance, but I just registered my car and have received a Confirmation Slip via e-mail. Now how do I go about making an appointment to go collect the RFID tag? I logged into the VEP site but can't see any link to make an appointment.

Also, can I not register for the Touch N' Go e-wallet? I don't trust their computer systems, especially when it comes to my money. I'd rather just use my TnG Card and tap it at the checkpoint. Possible?

Thank you.

10 minutes ago, BeoW said:

Excuse my ignorance, but I just registered my car and have received a Confirmation Slip via e-mail. Now how do I go about making an appointment to go collect the RFID tag? I logged into the VEP site but can't see any link to make an appointment.

Also, can I not register for the Touch N' Go e-wallet? I don't trust their computer systems, especially when it comes to my money. I'd rather just use my TnG Card and tap it at the checkpoint. Possible?

Thank you.

Go to My VEP > Tag Appointment

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie
12 minutes ago, Net1sg1969 said:

Go to My VEP > Tag Appointment

Ya.. I go My VEP but can't find "Tag Appointment" from the dropdown..and I have registered the TnG ewallet already. 

Below is the screen I see when log in... 

Screenshot_20190920_105122_com.android.chrome.jpg

Edited by Ceci
Edit message

21 minutes ago, BeoW said:

Thank you.

Think you can't book appointment if you didn't register the e-Wallet.

Even if register e-Wallet, must use NRIC so that they can linkup the TnG & VEP. Using Passport to register cannot.

• Praise 2

10 minutes ago, Ceci said:

Ya.. I go My VEP but can't find "Tag Appointment" from the dropdown..and I have registered the TnG ewallet already. 

Below is the screen I see when log in... 

Screenshot_20190920_105122_com.android.chrome.jpg

U must register the TnG e-wallet using NRIC

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie
3 minutes ago, Net1sg1969 said:

Done immediately after registering VEP

Edited by Ceci
Edit message

U can register Touch&Go app, register e-wallet. No need to load any credit into the e-wallet or link and credit card to it. They just want to see e-wallet registered, although some members here said their installation officer didn't ask to see the app. Mine asked to see the registered app. Can continue to use Touch&Go card normally.

• Praise 2

6 minutes ago, Ceci said:

Done immediately after registering VEP

Hi, you received confirmation for registration.  Did you receive another email for tag appointment?

If not, you need to wait for that email.

Once you received that email, you need to acknowledge within 24 hours otherwise it will expired and you can fix the appointment.

After you acknowledge, you have up to 6 months to fix the appointment.

Hope this information helps.

• Praise 2

13 minutes ago, Net1sg1969 said:

For the TnG apps, you will see a red dot to ask to verify your identity.

However there is no option for NRIC, only passport.

For this part, you can ignored.. no need verify.

After the installation of the Tag, it will automatically verified and the red dot will go off.

No need top up the e-wallet.  Just use the TnG card.  I kanna double charge when passing through the Toll becos I tab the TnG card and at the same time, they deduct my e-wallet.

• Praise 2

Neutral Newbie
10 minutes ago, Jon_cclau said:

Hi, you received confirmation for registration.  Did you receive another email for tag appointment?

If not, you need to wait for that email.

Once you received that email, you need to acknowledge within 24 hours otherwise it will expired and you can fix the appointment.

After you acknowledge, you have up to 6 months to fix the appointment.

Hope this information helps.

Yes received the confirmation email about the successful registration. TnG is registered and done. 

Now its the bloody invitation email to book appointment that I need. 😒

Just that curious how come the user Net1sg1969's email came so fast.. Wonder got any trick to get it.. Lol

13 minutes ago, Flying_genie said:

U can register Touch&Go app, register e-wallet. No need to load any credit into the e-wallet or link and credit card to it. They just want to see e-wallet registered, although some members here said their installation officer didn't ask to see the app. Mine asked to see the registered app. Can continue to use Touch&Go card normally.

Here's my screenshot of TnG app, correct hor.. I didnt tag my credit card details to it. 

Screenshot_20190920_111950.jpg

Screenshot_20190920_111917.jpg

↡ Advertisement