Najib Announce VEP for Spore cars!

Ticklish8

4 minutes ago, Ceci said:

Yes received the confirmation email about the successful registration. TnG is registered and done. 

Now its the bloody invitation email to book appointment that I need. 😒

Just that curious how come the user Net1sg1969's email came so fast.. Wonder got any trick to get it.. Lol

Here's my screenshot of TnG app, correct hor.. I didnt tag my credit card details to it. 

Screenshot_20190920_111950.jpg

Screenshot_20190920_111917.jpg

this is sufficient for now.

Just wait for email for the tag appointment.

If you are going in to Malaysia after 1st oct, just present your confirmation slip and they will not penalize you.

↡ Advertisement

5 minutes ago, Ceci said:

Yes received the confirmation email about the successful registration. TnG is registered and done. 

Now its the bloody invitation email to book appointment that I need. 😒

Just that curious how come the user Net1sg1969's email came so fast.. Wonder got any trick to get it.. Lol

Here's my screenshot of TnG app, correct hor.. I didnt tag my credit card details to it. 

Screenshot_20190920_111950.jpg

Screenshot_20190920_111917.jpg

For my case, Ive done the TnG e-wallet last year in order to register my previous car VEP

But my previous car was scrapped before receiving any email for tag collection

On 19 Sep 2019, Ive registered the VEP for my newly purchase car and immediately go to My VEP > Tag Appointment

I myself was quite surprised that I can get the appt without waiting for the tag collection email

Maybe its the sequence since Ive already registered the TnG e-wallet before registering the VEP for my newly purchased car

I have an issue linking both my VEP and TNG app.

able to book appointment for VEP tag but keep saying my TNG  wallet not avail.

I registered on TNG APP using passport at first, created another account using my NRIC after that.

Still can't book appointment under the VEP website.

Anyone facing the same issue?

Actually no need to kan jiong la..  just need the confirmation slip to avoid 'orh gong'. 

I've registered last week, didnt evem bother to check for installation slots. 

The email says no need to do anything, just wait for inatructions. So i follow🤭

• Praise 3

5 hours ago, Optramagnum said:

Actually if they are really serious about this, they should outsource the installation to a Sg company with their representatives from their immigration, so that all of us settle here before heading over. 

Win-win situation 

Definitely more efficient. Look at the cashier at aeon supermarket. Our NTUC auntie can process 5 customers of same purchase quantity in the time they take to clear 1. Their KFC not michelin grade, but have michelin grade queue. They work like still have many years to go, but drive like tomorrow going to die.

• Praise 1

3 hours ago, Net1sg1969 said:

For my case, Ive done the TnG e-wallet last year in order to register my previous car VEP

But my previous car was scrapped before receiving any email for tag collection

On 19 Sep 2019, Ive registered the VEP for my newly purchase car and immediately go to My VEP > Tag Appointment

I myself was quite surprised that I can get the appt without waiting for the tag collection email

Maybe its the sequence since Ive already registered the TnG e-wallet before registering the VEP for my newly purchased car

Hmm.... I register VEP since 2016. Got my tag collection beginning this year. but everyday only 2 slots, cannot make it. Finally change car. Now pending tag appointment. 

Question is, how u change car in the VEP registration? I untag and removed previous car and added new car. Because both same number plate. 

3 hours ago, shawnigami said:

Hmm.... I register VEP since 2016. Got my tag collection beginning this year. but everyday only 2 slots, cannot make it. Finally change car. Now pending tag appointment. 

Question is, how u change car in the VEP registration? I untag and removed previous car and added new car. Because both same number plate. 

I did not change car in the VEP registration

Removed previous car and put up new registration for the newly purchased car

13 minutes ago, Tjkbeluga said:

Anybody did it at Lima Kedai? If I go from Tuas, do I need to uturn towards back to Singapore to get there? 

Lima Kedai is northbound. Search for it on Google map. It'll show the exact location quite accurately.
Gelang Patah is southbound. If planning to do the VEP and thereafter go to JB city for recreation/shopping, have to pay the tolls again after the procedures - southbound and northbound.

Edited by Flying_genie
  • Praise 2

9 hours ago, Picnic06-Biante15 said:

You didn't read the fine print .... :slow:

It dated 25 Sep 2015 ... :we-all-gonna-die:

23 minutes ago, Flying_genie said:

Lima Kedai is northbound. Search for it on Google map. It'll show the exact location quite accurately.
Gelang Patah is southbound. If planning to do the VEP and thereafter go to JB city for recreation/shopping, have to pay the tolls again after the procedures - southbound and northbound.

Someone playing prank. Careless of me didn’t read d fine print. Paiseh. 

• Praise 1

For those driving Subaru with “eyesight” features , pls be careful where they stick the VEP sticker. Once the camera is blocked with the VEP sticker, the feature will be deactivated whenever the speed exceed 30km/hr. Ur car will beep whenever you stop and driving off. Quite annoying when you keep hearing the deactivation beep and the dashboard flashing that eyesight is no longer working. Ensure the sticker don block the camera when installing. Good luck 

• Praise 3

2 minutes ago, Hamburger said:

Please spoon feed me.

What's the name for the one located immediately after the toll at tuas side?

It is known as the Galeng Patah southbound RnR. Right before the Toll if coming back to Spore via Tuas . You can use Google map to locate 

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

5 minutes ago, sorrento108 said:

It is known as the Galeng Patah southbound RnR. Right before the Toll if coming back to Spore via Tuas . You can use Google map to locate 

Sorry to ask another stoooopid  question.

I ever read a bro that did it at the north bound. Is there one or I misunderstood what he wrote.

On 9/19/2019 at 8:28 PM, t0y0ta said:

I walked around a few carparks today. Most cars (90+%) do not have VEP installed.

I did a quick calculation - each day only 3 timeslots in VEP installation stations. Each timeslot (from my experience) is around 20 cars. I think there are around 6 station. Total 1 month only max ~20x3x6x28 = 10k.

There are around 600,000 cars in SG, so need many years to register all.

Actually a lot of people don't drive into Malaysia at all. So no need to even register.