Najib Announce VEP for Spore cars!

Ticklish8

1 hour ago, Picnic06-Biante15 said:

Lima Kedai Toll Plaza.... ^_^

So bro this one is the north bound where one has to turn in shortly after paying the toll fee

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

2 hours ago, Hamburger said:

So bro this one is the north bound where one has to turn in shortly after paying the toll fee

You have to turn left immediately after pay toll.

Otherwise you gonna miss it.

• Praise 2

7 minutes ago, Davidtch said:

You have to turn left immediately after pay toll.

Otherwise you gonna miss it.

Roger that bro, the Lima Kedai Toll Plaza.

Done! Smooth and hassle free.

reached tuas at 7am, pass Johor custom at 750, U turn and reached  Gelang Patah rest area at 810. Not many ppl waiting . Staff start to check documents, 830 start to submit documents, verified VEP scanning in the car, pay, and affix VEP. Left the area by 920. I’m about no.  11 in the Q.

1030 having breakfast at my fav WTM stall  at Alexandra V 🙂

• Praise 4

11 minutes ago, Bluepica said:

Done! Smooth and hassle free.

reached tuas at 7am, pass Johor custom at 750, U turn and reached  Gelang Patah rest area at 810. Not many ppl waiting . Staff start to check documents, 830 start to submit documents, verified VEP scanning in the car, pay, and affix VEP. Left the area by 920. I’m about no.  11 in the Q.

1030 having breakfast at my fav WTM stall  at Alexandra V 🙂

Might as well makan there. Went in just for a sticker is quite sian.....

• Praise 1

On 9/20/2019 at 10:02 AM, Ceci said:

Hi, 1st time posting here but not new cos I hav been reading this forum. 

I registered on 18 sep..  still waiting for the invitation email to book appointment.

How come your email come so quickly?? 

I think just have to wait for their email invitation...I also waiting after registering on the 16th sept and e-wallet done too

16 hours ago, UncleAtas said:

So what if I drive in with rental car?

Make sure d rental car alri got VEP RFID fix or at least bring along d Confirmation of Registration slip, if any. If not orh kong RM150. 

20 hours ago, Hamburger said:

Sorry to ask another stoooopid  question.

I ever read a bro that did it at the north bound. Is there one or I misunderstood what he wrote.

It's Tol plaza Lima kedai

• Praise 1

21 hours ago, Picnic06-Biante15 said:

Lima Kedai Toll Plaza.... ^_^

Can someone tell me if the Lima Kedai collection is on the North-bound or South-bound side? I am going in tomorrow via Tuas. 

TIA. 

10 minutes ago, Kar_lover said:

Can someone tell me if the Lima Kedai collection is on the North-bound or South-bound side? I am going in tomorrow via Tuas. 

TIA. 

You mean where they stickb the VEP? If yes, it's northbound side. Keep left look out for side road right after plaza toll. And park your car to queue up. 

After that no need gan chiong to queue at counter. Queue depends on when you arrive, that is... number xxx car in the queue. Just chill one side watch those gan chiong spider queue 😁

• Praise 4

11 hours ago, keanie said:

Make sure d rental car alri got VEP RFID fix or at least bring along d Confirmation of Registration slip, if any. If not orh kong RM150. 

But whose?

What is the procedure to register company car (not individual owner) for this? From what I see the system requires personal information of driver of car.

On 9/20/2019 at 11:31 PM, Hamburger said:

Roger that bro, the Lima Kedai Toll Plaza.

So as not to confuse yourself, this vep station is the first northbound after Tuas, but not the nearest to Tuas. Nearest is southbound Gelang Patah.

I went GP and after done with vep, went back in JB by exiting and entering toll. Iirc, to re-enter toll is RM2 only. Re-exit shd be full fare.

Just to share.

• Praise 1

Just did mine at Lima Kedai

1) wait at your car for the personnel to come and test where best to paste the rfid. You will then be issued a piece of paper. 

2) Queue to get your queue number at the counter. The staff will help you select which document to use. 

3) Go to the counter when your number is called. Submit your document. No need to pay first. 

4) Wait for your number to be called again. Pay RM10 and collect your VEP sticker and pass it to another counter. Go wait at your car. 

5) Officer will come and sticker on your car. 

Done. 

• Praise 5

This VEP thingy the dust has not settled yet lah. Everything is still blurry and plenty of delays and cockups. Sg govt officials already says if this VEP is only applied at the causway and not on thai or indon  side, means Msia is only 'attacking' Sg cars and there will be counter attacks by our side. Dont do anything yet until everything is settled . No need to spend money in Johor just help the local economy in Sg.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2