Najib Announce VEP for Spore cars!

Ticklish8

26 minutes ago, awhtc said:

I still have not figured out why the VEP needs to be implemented.

The Johor authority just needs to work closely with LTA on criminal or severe traffic offence case and request for the SG vehicle plate and owner's details.

In addition, the VEP tag should be in Singapore.  It is akin to asking tourists who need VISA to go to the country to apply, then visit officially next time with the approved VISA.

No need to think so much bro, its their country their system, and how their gov operate.  

We can choose to follow, or we can choose to not follow, there is a choice. [laugh][laugh][laugh]

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 4
  • Haha! 1

2 hours ago, Benarsenal said:

Exactly. I won't be surprised if they end up scrapping this nonsense, again. Waste everybody's time and money.

They won't scrap one. They will just let it silent death.

• Praise 1

8 minutes ago, Sx4falcon said:

silent death is the best

but sinkies better keep their mouth shut

and dont everyday jiak ba bo tai ji then ask vep when start ... this la that la ... register this la that la ...

then keep complain so leceh and ask for so many documents ...

Edited by Wt_know
  • Praise 3

35 minutes ago, Wt_know said:

a 35 ringgit company to deliver a 150 millions project with no prior experience ..... 

DFF66DA4-B031-4322-8044-356FA05E798A.jpeg

About SGD10.00, so better than one of our SGD2.00 co. 😂

Ooops, just realised it's bank account, not PUC. LOL...

Edited by Kangadrool
  • Praise 2

20 minutes ago, Volvobrick said:

Singapore also got our own version jor.... 

I believe such things happen everywhere lor, its not something uncommon...[laugh][laugh][laugh]

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

3 hours ago, Wt_know said:

silent death is the best

but sinkies better keep their mouth shut

and dont everyday jiak ba bo tai ji then ask vep when start ... this la that la ... register this la that la ...

then keep complain so leceh and ask for so many documents ...

Yes.

I wonder why we all so guai, they say register we just follow. I mean, if none of us go and do their VEP shit what they gonna do? Ban us all from going in?

• Praise 3

5 hours ago, Benarsenal said:

Yes.

I wonder why we all so guai, they say register we just follow. I mean, if none of us go and do their VEP shit what they gonna do? Ban us all from going in?

KCS mentality at its best ...

hallmark of sinkies ... 

spore got 600k cars

lets say 1/3 go msia ... 200k cars

msia will ban 200k cars go to msia to spend $$? ah gong will be jin happy ... 

i will wait for msia said they have stick 200k vep sticker first ... [laugh]

Edited by Wt_know

11 hours ago, Cj12329 said:

anyone has problem verifying account for TnG wallet when taking the IC photo?

don't think u need to verify, it will be done after u do the tag

12 hours ago, Sx4falcon said:

Like the previous fingerprint thing. Cronies make money from supplying equipment, installation and 'maintenance' services, then cancel.

• Praise 1

19 minutes ago, Picnic06-Biante15 said:

Tested by PM hor .... :we-all-gonna-die:

ST photo big big somemore......  :slow:

But the current recycle PM only interested in making and selling local branded cars. 

Mayb next move is announce MY  local branded local made and assembly cars no need VEP..

I think can consider go buy a proton X70 first...:XD:

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

14 hours ago, Davidtch said:

Officially VEP is to prevent clone car from Singapore.

Criminal or severe traffic offence is under Federal Govt.  It has nothing to do with state govt.

Prevent clone car? So if one car registered for  VEP before scrap   And then was driven to MY after it was scrapped, the system will stop the car from entering MY? Will the system be so smart ? Guess as long as your TnG or wallet have money for them to deduct, you should be able to enter ? And it seem like the barrier/sensor for detecting  are at the departing to SG side. 

But they ownself also never ensure that all MY cars have road taxes n insurance. So many MY cars. using faked license plate. 

Hopefully the RFID tag face lot of issues after implementing and they collect lesser road charge etc. and they will scrap this. 

Edited by sbs2716g

13 hours ago, Sx4falcon said:

VEP might be scrapped but they will find another way to milk SG drivers and to rewards cronies, the last part is true everywhere (in China, it is called guanxi, in US, it is called pork barrel politics and in SG.... we are exceptions 😀).

But passive or active RFID to collect road tolls to replace current Touch and Go system will be implemented in due course, so it is a matter of time you will need to get it done.  For those who have done it, just pray they don’t change to an transmitter / active system, heard many issues during trial. 

• Praise 1

Just thinking out loud, can we transfer the RFID tag to new owner together with the car?  Just remove the RFID tag from T&G account and the new owner can reregister online without having to drive into MY to get a new tag. 

↡ Advertisement