Najib Announce VEP for Spore cars!

Ticklish8

On 9/27/2019 at 11:19 PM, Tianmo said:

The video said a TOTAL of RM300, but the website and the original report stated as RM150 if enter MY without VEP.  

So I assume is RM150, per entry if without VEP. 

Since the video say a TOTAL of RM300, It could also means after orh gong twice,  they ban you permanently or they don't give a f**k about you anymore,  no VEP tio no VEP lor. 

Which ever way they can only orh gong you a TOTAL of RM300. [:p]

But this one is I anyhow say one hor, not any report, website or beedeo say one. [laugh][laugh][laugh]

Video is sg press video right, might have reported wrongly. The VEP website showing RM150, there's no indication of 300 from any press release from Malaysia side

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Just gotten my confirmation email for instalation of VEP. However, when I log into the system to book an appointment, Oct is full but Nov is grey out. How to book? Anyone encounter this issue?

5 minutes ago, Rayleigh said:

Just gotten my confirmation email for instalation of VEP. However, when I log into the system to book an appointment, Oct is full but Nov is grey out. How to book? Anyone encounter this issue?

Just wait for Nov slots to be available. Should open on 20th Oct.

• Praise 1

On 9/28/2019 at 9:35 PM, Afiyy said:

https://i.ibb.co/YcH9FLk/1.jpg

Went to JPJ Msia office with this issue and the lady officer told me just proceed as per normal and use the email conversation as a back up saying that we escalate the issue to VEP OFFICE but awaiting for reply. if I kena stop by the TP or etc. 

hahaha... if TP abang says want to fine you or bring you back to station, how ?? 

"JPJ is JPJ. Saya JB polis !!!"  :grin:

better prepare ang pow money

44 minutes ago, Dafansu said:

Video is sg press video right, might have reported wrongly. The VEP website showing RM150, there's no indication of 300 from any press release from Malaysia side

Yah, I guess so also, likely a mistake but whoever reported are just too lazy or too proud to get it corrected, and prefer to let the world be  confuse. 

Just like the PEAK hours 10am or 10pm typo, and the latest summon collection report, where MY police said RM611,000 was collected and expected the amount to reach RM75,000 by midnight. [laugh][laugh][laugh]

52 minutes ago, Dafansu said:

You mean it is fake news? 

Can we POFMA them? Or govt controlled media exempt?

• Haha! 1

28 minutes ago, Kusje said:

You mean it is fake news? 

Can we POFMA them? Or govt controlled media exempt?

Dont.  Later they talk with JB to make it RM 300 instead.  VEP website can just update and it wont be fake news.  Everyone happy.  Except the drivers.

Edited by Philipkee
  • Praise 1

On 9/27/2019 at 10:52 PM, Sx4falcon said:

I saw that report also. But seems that the report gotten the RM300 wrong. So far every other sources all is mentioning RM150.

/Quote

2) Speaking of penalty, the video claimed that vehicles which have yet to register for their VEP after 1 October 2019 will be fined a total of RM300 (approx. S$96.68).However, the official VEP website still puts the penalty at RM150 (approx. S$49.33).

/

Should be 300rm fine. They had increased it. 

25 minutes ago, RogerNg_185295 said:

No. My info is based on channel 8 report.

So your response to someone saying that the channel 8 report could be inaccurate so to quote the channel 8 report as proof?

2 minutes ago, Sx4falcon said:

Is there any official source on the definition of "PEAK Hours"? So far I can only see reports on the "PEAK" hours from our local News report

no official source from JPJ, ST wrote in and gotten the timing from them. 

• Praise 1

3 minutes ago, Dafansu said:

no official source from JPJ, ST wrote in and gotten the timing from them. 

Like that anytime they can prata. 😓

Better stay away till dust settle. 

• Praise 1

1 minute ago, Sx4falcon said:

Like that anytime they can prata. 😓

Better stay away till dust settle. 

do stay away if u haven't done your tag. 

↡ Advertisement