Najib Announce VEP for Spore cars!

Ticklish8

12 hours ago, Bruisedlee said:

Just came back from JB via Woodlands. No VEP check at all and i have yet to register.

Only at Singapore side got check 3/4 tank fuel. The car in front of kana .. not his day man.

Wat time did you go in?

↡ Advertisement

4 minutes ago, Highmount said:

Wat time did you go in?

Understand ICA custom opicers usually check early morning till lunch break, ( don't know their break timing ) as one can see many Sp motorists check in after 1230 onwards ( pls don't quote me )

19 hours ago, JohnSHL said:

if one has smarttag, one can choose to use either smarttag or TnG lane, depending which is faster. So its 15 lanes to choose from, not 6

I am thinking otherwise. I was driving MY car with smartag. Cannot access on TnG lane. The barrier won't raise

You need to follow Smartag lane. On top of this, need to slow down (15km/hr) for smartag to detect.

4 minutes ago, Fu11thr0tt1e said:

They check anytime they want.  No jam they started pull stunts. Thats why i say the jam is always on $G side! 

Ya I also think they check randomly at any time.

We got checked twice.  Both in the morning.  We always ensure that our tank are at least 3/4 full thus no issue for us.

• Praise 4

3 hours ago, Tcx607 said:

I am thinking otherwise. I was driving MY car with smartag. Cannot access on TnG lane. The barrier won't raise

You need to follow Smartag lane. On top of this, need to slow down (15km/hr) for smartag to detect.

i'm also driving MY car with smartag and can access on TnG lane and the Barrier will still open

why? cos you just need to take out the smartag and scan on the reader, that what its call 'Touch n Go' 

• Haha! 4

2 hours ago, Maskedrider said:

i'm also driving MY car with smartag and can access on TnG lane and the Barrier will still open

why? cos you just need to take out the smartag and scan on the reader, that what its call 'Touch n Go' 

it's kinda strange that someone who has TAG doesn't know how to use TnG.…

• Haha! 1

Got stopped by MY TP on the 2nd link highway. 

Was expecting them to ask me to produce the relevant documents, but they didnt ask for any. 

Edited by thebutcher

Supercharged
4 hours ago, Maskedrider said:

The other bro was driving his smarttag through TnG lane and expecting the barrier to raise automatically without lifting a finger?

LOLLLLLLLLLLLL

• Haha! 2

15 hours ago, Maskedrider said:

Truly Asia! I didn't know I need secondary action to pass TnG with Smartag installed.

Respect MY toll protocol. Anyway, I am happy to drive in MY😁

• Haha! 1

On 10/3/2019 at 10:28 PM, Fu11thr0tt1e said:

Notmal la! Those buayas are bottomless pits. 

Why is 3/4 tank checking considered buaya with bottomless pit? 

I actually like this! They should be even more stringent on their checks so cheapskate mofos who go pump cheap dino juice won't clog up the causeway 

• Praise 7

23 hours ago, Tcx607 said:

Most MY car don't stick smarttag on windscreen.

You always have the option of both smarttag and TnG.

With most of the highway in Klang Valley on directpay, no need to top up TnG card

Edited by Davidtch

Turbocharged
6 hours ago, Davidtch said:

Most MY car don't stick smarttag on windscreen.

You always have the option of both smarttag and TnG.

With most of the highway in Klang Valley on directpay, no need to top up TnG card

Smarttag is battery operated. If the battery dies, you will get stuck at the toll booth to the belligerent drivers swearing behind you. Anyway they already phasing out the smarttag and pushing RFID forward. 

11 hours ago, Tcx607 said:

Truly Asia! I didn't know I need secondary action to pass TnG with Smartag installed.

Respect MY toll protocol. Anyway, I am happy to drive in MY😁

bro, I finally understand what is going on, and I kept wondering. 

Now I finally understand.  

For Smarttag, only the smarttag lane can detect it, the T&G lanes dont have the software installed lah, you need to use the T&G card to tap going through the T&G lanes. 

You were just driving through and waiting for the barrier to lift, now I got it.....[laugh][laugh][laugh]

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2
  • Haha! 1