Najib Announce VEP for Spore cars!

Ticklish8

7 minutes ago, Tianmo said:

bro, I finally understand what is going on, and I kept wondering. 

Now I finally understand.  

For Smarttag, only the smarttag lane can detect it, the T&G lanes dont have the software installed lah, you need to use the T&G card to tap going through the T&G lanes. 

You were just driving through and waiting for the barrier to lift, now I got it.....[laugh][laugh][laugh]

Kan, you very slow today. 😀😂

He kanna suan until damn jialat but then he was driving the relative's car, so let's forgive and more importantly forget.  Wahaha

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 1

1 hour ago, Zxcvb said:

Smarttag is battery operated. If the battery dies, you will get stuck at the toll booth to the belligerent drivers swearing behind you. Anyway they already phasing out the smarttag and pushing RFID forward. 

It’s no difference from insufficient value in TnG.

Smart tag already phased out in term of sales of new devices.

There is a lousy screen on smart tag to check battery level if bother to.check

From the article, it seems that the RFID never work, and now that the VEP is suspended,  what happen to the money in the e-wallet? 

How much in total did Singaporean deposited into the e-wallet to date that is hang in there not used.  :huh:[laugh][laugh]

rps20191007_075057.jpg

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 2

12 minutes ago, Tianmo said:

From the article, it seems that the RFID never work, and now that the VEP is suspended,  what happen to the money in the e-wallet? 

How much in total did Singaporean deposited into the e-wallet to date that is hang in there not used.  :huh:[laugh][laugh]

rps20191007_075057.jpg

Dear Karen,

Just take the $33 as donation la .... just 1 bah kut teh lunch only

no blame culture, please move on

let VEP died silently but surely

you will be much happier simply Touch N Go ..... muahahaha

Edited by Wt_know
  • Haha! 3

Can book Oct appt now. 

After getting the VEP, do i still to use the physical card to tap at the tolls? Or just drive through? Any overhead signboard "VEP or RFID" to indicate which lanes for VEP?

32 minutes ago, Hmsg said:

Can book Oct appt now. 

After getting the VEP, do i still to use the physical card to tap at the tolls? Or just drive through? Any overhead signboard "VEP or RFID" to indicate which lanes for VEP?

With VEP sticker, no need to tap any more. At checkpoint, just drive through. On highway toll if got RFID, go to that lane and again drive through. Very convenient. 

• Praise 2

2 hours ago, Tianmo said:

rps20191007_075057.jpg

I think not fully implemented yet, so some tolls may need to tap. 

• Praise 2

5 minutes ago, Bioinformatics said:

Call them last week 2 times and they say will send me the invitation email for collection within 2-3 days. Till now still nothing. Hope they will scrap this whole thing. 

knowing they are going to scrap and you are still SO EAGER to install VEP? [confused] 

• Praise 1

10 minutes ago, Wt_know said:

knowing they are going to scrap and you are still SO EAGER to install VEP? [confused] 

Collection of vep may be an excuse to go jb shopping lor. 

Haha. 

Lets see if they got open up nov slot for collection.... 

2 hours ago, Tianmo said:

VEP and TnG e-Wallet different things bah

I neber put 1 sen into the e-wallet. Scare they run road

Anyway,  she say does not make sense. She obviously dun understand bolehland politik....

• Haha! 1

1 hour ago, minion said:

With VEP sticker, no need to tap any more. At checkpoint, just drive through. On highway toll if got RFID, go to that lane and again drive through. Very convenient. 

Thanks!

44 minutes ago, Bioinformatics said:

Call them last week 2 times and they say will send me the invitation email for collection within 2-3 days. Till now still nothing. Hope they will scrap this whole thing. 

Can just go to their website and book appointment. No need to wait for email invitation.

28 minutes ago, Bioinformatics said:

Collection of vep may be an excuse to go jb shopping lor. 

Haha. 

Lets see if they got open up nov slot for collection.... 

Oct still have slots.

3 hours ago, Tianmo said:

rps20191007_075057.jpg

Keep as souvenir lah!  Malaysia ketuk or Clobber  Singapore again   

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 2

4 hours ago, minion said:

When enter using TnG card (touch card to register entry, no value deducted), can use RFID lane when exit ?

Havn"t register vep yet.....went in jb 2day.

All smooth gg in via woodlands chkpt in e morin..

Coming back (afternoon, via woodlands), abit of a hippcup after having my pp chopped. The vep gantry after chopping pp won't auto open 4 me, need to "press intercom", then e gantry open 4 me to continue my way back to sg....

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2