Najib Announce VEP for Spore cars!

Ticklish8

I registered & get VEP tag done... & sold my car... & try to deactivate the VEP online (tried all the options)... & this happen... & email them no response... & I get rid/destroyed the VEP tag from the windscreen b4 hand over car to dealer... & I not gonna register & do VEP tag on my new car this time around.

vep deactivate fail.png

• Haha! 1

you are screwed

new owner also screwed because cannot re-register vep

vep screw all car owners ... [laugh]

Edited by Wt_know
  • Praise 1

20 minutes ago, Fcw75 said:

Why so kancheong? Aiyo...

car owners need to reg > dereg > reg > dereg ...

those change car like change underwear ... 

i think 2 cycles vep still not active yet ... LOL

Edited by Wt_know
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

2 hours ago, Wt_know said:

car owners need to reg > dereg > reg > dereg ...

those change car like change underwear ... 

i think 2 cycles vep still not active yet ... LOL

I anticipate this happening, that's why I had registered but don't want to make appt with them, and more thing unexpected issues coming up later  . . . e.g., Change of Bolehland Gahmen, ( scrap the VEP ) some Sp car due to scrap in 1stQ2020- How ?

Really can't expect their side can explain things proper- this are big big issues facing us motorists here, every month we have many cars coming to the end of COE cycles.

is the vep kind of thing still on? it sound like they had stop it until further notice.

but I can still see sin car q at the installation site to install vep sticker.

Neutral Newbie
On 11/25/2019 at 4:31 PM, Wt_know said:

you are screwed

new owner also screwed because cannot re-register vep

vep screw all car owners ... [laugh]

Hi all, I purchased a used car recently and tried to register for VEP. System wouldn't allow me to proceed with registration because the vehicle's chassis number has been registered (to another owner, presumably). Any idea what my options are now?

49 minutes ago, Lava said:

is the vep kind of thing still on? it sound like they had stop it until further notice.

but I can still see sin car q at the installation site to install vep sticker.

Deferred till further notice.

38 minutes ago, whnygrl said:

Hi all, I purchased a used car recently and tried to register for VEP. System wouldn't allow me to proceed with registration because the vehicle's chassis number has been registered (to another owner, presumably). Any idea what my options are now?

buy NEW car ...

that’s what msia MOT expect you to do .. [laugh] 

Edited by Wt_know
  • Haha! 2

Yesterday, went JB. As my TNG eWallet is linked to my VEP, both Toll & RC is deducted from my eWallet. Was surprised when I chkd by TNG transaction d RM2.90 toll charge is credited back to my eWallet as “100% cash back for your next toll payment” 👍🏻

3 hours ago, keanie said:

Yesterday, went JB. As my TNG eWallet is linked to my VEP, both Toll & RC is deducted from my eWallet. Was surprised when I chkd by TNG transaction d RM2.90 toll charge is credited back to my eWallet as “100% cash back for your next toll payment” 👍🏻

u got referral rebates right, mine they give back $2.50 only dont know why. 

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie
4 hours ago, Wt_know said:

buy NEW car ...

that’s what msia MOT expect you to do .. [laugh] 

Aiyo... Anyway, contacted my dealer - got chance for now. Seems like for those who buy used cars with VEP RFID tag, 100% no hope. Dealer showed me email from VEP saying that seller has to head into JB to deregister in person (who would go through that trouble?!). In my case, the previous owner can deregister the car in his VEP system, then hopefully I will be able to register under my name...

5 hours ago, Davidtch said:

Deferred till further notice.

6 hours ago, whnygrl said:

Maybe now you don’t need to be worried about speeding fines on NSHW... as you will not be able to receive them..

sonce the VEP is registered to previous owner, bolehland having owner records, NRIC, passport details, home address etc.. 

• Haha! 2

Neutral Newbie
2 minutes ago, Chucky2007 said:

Maybe now you don’t need to be worried about speeding fines on NSHW... as you will not be able to receive them..

sonce the VEP is registered to previous owner, bolehland having owner records, NRIC, passport details, home address etc.. 

Not a bad idea!! But I don't know when bolehland will decide to enforce this system for good... actually, I registered for VEP for my previous car when it was announced in like 2015-2016... sold off that car long ago and until now VEP is still not enforced. Lolol

6 minutes ago, Chucky2007 said:

it's better than swap car plate at petrol station .... muahahahaha .... 

ab8c229496701a3c93896c03d0a251dc00d0428b5e74c8f1da2d40985648dca6.jpg

Edited by Wt_know
  • Haha! 3

On 11/28/2019 at 2:31 PM, Dafansu said:

u got referral rebates right, mine they give back $2.50 only dont know why. 

It’s 100% cash back for d toll paid at immigration wif d TNG eWallet. Hope next trip also got cash back again 😄😄

9 minutes ago, keanie said:

It’s 100% cash back for d toll paid at immigration wif d TNG eWallet. Hope next trip also got cash back again 😄😄

yours listed as +RM2.90 under history? 

Screenshot_20191129-231225_Touch 'n Go.jpg

↡ Advertisement