Najib Announce VEP for Spore cars!

Ticklish8

(edited)

yup ... spore charge vep ... msia car can don't drive in ... drive in must pay

same goes to spore car ... don't want to pay msia vep ... don't drive to msia

ferrari and lamboghini would have a smooth nsh to clear carbon at 200kmph [thumbsup]

the purpose of VEP is to deter car to drive in ... if with VEP still many people drive in ... the policy had failed

It is their country, their call. No need to complain. Not happy, din go in. If drive in for holiday, pay for it.

Edited by Wt_know
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

(edited)

First hit will be those go in every few days for petrol, then the weekly grocery shopper.

But it will not deter those weekly golfers or those driving in to other states for holiday :D

How about those who goes in for " Beautiful Flower " [confused]

post-62943-0-46349900-1405518753.jpg

Edited by Fongmy
  • Praise 3

Aiya charge higher is the only solution to the current traffic condition. Now everyday jam like hell even at tuas. Last year not so serious one le..

• Praise 4

Can. But can we afford another queue at the refund booth... [laugh][sweatdrop]

Actually good idea, those willing to forgo the refund will enjoy smoother traffic and those willng to queue for refund will have to wait, provided they don't jammed up the 'express lane' [drivingcar]

So far the noises from across the Causeway is they going to charge VEP RM50 while its Sport Minister, Khairy propose that Msia charge the same amount as Spore $35 or around RM90....

• Praise 3

(edited)

yalor ... no RM100 no talk ... RM20 will just like erp ... pay liao still jam for 2-3 hours ... lagi bo hua

either RM50 or RM100 will only see improvement in reducing traffic congestion

Aiya charge higher is the only solution to the current traffic condition. Now everyday jam like hell even at tuas. Last year not so serious one le..

Edited by Wt_know
  • Praise 1

no....

first hit will be those s'poreans who live in jb work in sg

Think bolehland can forget about selling the iskandar projects to Sinkapoor lang liao.

• Praise 4

yup ... spore charge vep ... msia car can don't drive in ... drive in must pay

same goes to spore car ... don't want to pay msia vep ... don't drive to msia

ferrari and lamboghini would have a smooth nsh to clear carbon at 200kmph [thumbsup]

the purpose of VEP is to deter car to drive in ... if with VEP still many people drive in ... the policy had failed

i scared more J plates motorbikes in SG rds.....maciam bees like that...swarming left right centre!
  • Praise 3

the chinese developer whom bidded $Billion$ dollar land must be banging balls now ... muahahaha

Think bolehland can forget about selling the iskandar projects to Sinkapoor lang liao.

• Praise 7

Sg garment very smart. I think alot of pr will start reconsidering buying property in sg. Or else to boost up the rental. It does nothing good to malaysia but singapore garment.

• Praise 3

Sometimes I drive to KL if I'm attending a client dinner but does not want to stay overnight so just drive back as no more flight..

If really have additional toll like rm50 per day, i wouldn't drive anymore and I may just spend company $ n stay that additional 1 night n fix up another breakfast meeting before flying back.. both government huat on both side1

Claim from company lah definitely cheaper than flying, it's still a saving for company.

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

The VEP, even at RM50 is reasonable if the 3/4 tank rule for S'pore regd cars entering Malaysia is abolished.

• Praise 4

How about those who goes in for " Beautiful Flower " [confused]

Thanks you LOR! You just spoil my dinner. I threw up seeing the pic. Pui.

• Praise 1

(edited)

not in the next 100 years

this is not an option to be considered because RM50 means many will go to JB to pump full tank which will make more than RM50

taffic congestion up 3x

local oil cartel lose business ... means less tax for govt ... petrol tax is sibei high

The VEP, even at RM50 is reasonable if the 3/4 tank rule for S'pore regd cars entering Malaysia is abolished.

Edited by Wt_know

the chinese developer whom bidded $Billion$ dollar land must be banging balls now ... muahahaha

Later they issue 'waiver pass' to property owners.

Or even easier, gave a lump sum rebate from property price saying it's an sufficient for going in and out for 10yrs.

But they will build in that amount into the original price before discounts. [smash]

Sg garment very smart. I think alot of pr will start reconsidering buying property in sg. Or else to boost up the rental. It does nothing good to malaysia but singapore garment.

I think more will be considering giving up the SG. PR, I know more than 10 of them " Balik Kanpong " [:(]

China developers need a lot of balls to bang now, if not when TOP, the place will become their ghost towns. Wonder will it help Singapore rental markets?? [lipsrsealed]

Thanks you LOR! You just spoil my dinner. I threw up seeing the pic. Pui.

Very Sorry [sweatdrop] , I meant the Name [thumbsup] but not the Facial [:(]

↡ Advertisement