Najib Announce VEP for Spore cars!

Ticklish8

Assuming you're a small delivery boy delivering something to the ship onboard to a Greek oil tanker ship's captain, he will tell you that you are richer than him and wants everything from you besides what you are delivering. :D

I spot a bird....

No wonder Johorians in general think Singaporeans are rich. Even the lower income Singaporeans are rich. 

For me, I don't think the car workshop and massage are cheap in JB. Just cheaper compared to Singapore.

↡ Advertisement

why novoy care to commence the RC RM20.00 a pop has NO EFFECT- still jammed like sardine . . .

If I say Ah Jib Kor should start with RM50-100 a pop, we can see immediate reaction. and Let the Johore stall-holders and Hawker association action come quick and fast, the comment does not come from me, Quote and unquote " 

why novoy care to commence the RC RM20.00 a pop has NO EFFECT- still jammed like sardine . . .

If I say Ah Jib Kor should start with RM50-100 a pop, we can see immediate reaction. and Let the Johore stall-holders and Hawker association action come quick and fast, the comment does not come from me, Quote and unquote "

RM20 is the sweet spot now

ahjib kor happy

jb sultan happy

jb malls and shop owners happy - no negative effect (may be postitive, pay rm20 already better eat more buy more)

sporean happy because rm20 equal 1 plate nasi lemak nia

all song song gao jurong

Edited by Wt_know

Don't kill the goose that lay the golden egg.

Definitely they will increase it slowly in years to come.

With the system up they can play as they wish like

increase it when many veh going there

Decrease it when less ppl go there have sch holiday special 

chinese is trying to link across the northen, bypassing penang into thailand . . . . that's why they dun mind investing into cambodia, thailand is next

as for the 80b to arhjib is just sub sub suey . . . .

but the hsr between jb & jurong that is paid for, will definitely come true.

you,, me & many mcf ppls here will depend on this to live thru' the graveyards....

One belt one road?

Think we cannot fight them, better be prepared to kowtow to 万岁万岁万万岁 for next 100 years. No more benevolent superpower. Resistance is futile.

Like that only the rich and atas elites will be driving.....lol

That's what the ultimate aim from the government. In fact they already said want make car-lite...

allow me to serve you one warning.

first of all i think the VEP has been there since donkey year ago. It was only revised to $35 few years back when COE and ERP increase, you do not want people to say it is unfair for MY car to come here jam up the traffic without paying.

Siao. You don't agree with him is one thing but don't anyhow give warning la. Edited by Kusje

jams are back... increase in toll charges really BOH la sa....

At no time did ah jib gor say implement RC and VEP is to help ease the jam.. they want/need us to go in to spend money... thy just want a piece of the pie..

• Praise 1

I won't mind paying 20 SGD  [laugh]

You don't mind paying RM60?

I will let my fren Ah Jib know the good news then.

Please expect to see the increase.

:D

• Praise 3

stage 1 = rm20

stage 2 = rm30

stage 3 = rm50

ahjib kor learn from the best to acclimatize LLST to pay

Edited by Wt_know

good luck ...

causeway(8).jpg

22194407.JPG

Go in by car expensive but can still ride bike or take bus in right?
They close one door remember there are other doors also.

Edited by Wt_know

check out 2nd link ... already jam at the bridge ... [sweatdrop]

Surprisingly Woodlands empty..usually if I go msia this timing still got quite a few ppl Edited by uniquely_ad

Surprisingly Woodlands empty..usually if I go msia this timing still got quite a few ppl

bro, this is coming to spore la

msia come in no vep

spore return home