Najib Announce VEP for Spore cars!

Ticklish8

The last I checked, once expired, cannot transfer.

Stupid policy and super lechey.

Well, I just did that 2 weeks ago and found that out inadvertently. While driving into JB, my previous TnG couldn't be used as it has expired and I still had more than RM200 in it. No choice but to buy a new one at the TnG counter. The lady told me I could claim a refund at their office not far from the CIQ. I couldn't make out where the place was so I made my way to Bukit Indah. There is highway there and I made a stop at the TnG customer service centre. Wanted to claim the refund initially and the CSO passed me the form to fill in and I struggled with it. Then she asked whether I would be okay if she transfered the balance to another new card to which I was more than happy to. She printed the receipt showing the balance of more than RM200.

• Praise 3

Well, I just did that 2 weeks ago and found that out inadvertently. While driving into JB, my previous TnG couldn't be used as it has expired and I still had more than RM200 in it. No choice but to buy a new one at the TnG counter. The lady told me I could claim a refund at their office not far from the CIQ. I couldn't make out where the place was so I made my way to Bukit Indah. There is highway there and I made a stop at the TnG customer service centre. Wanted to claim the refund initially and the CSO passed me the form to fill in and I struggled with it. Then she asked whether I would be okay if she transfered the balance to another new card to which I was more than happy to. She printed the receipt showing the balance of more than RM200.

I did my last refund at the same TnG office. Maybe they changed their policy again.

Good to know.

Well, I just did that 2 weeks ago and found that out inadvertently. While driving into JB, my previous TnG couldn't be used as it has expired and I still had more than RM200 in it. No choice but to buy a new one at the TnG counter. The lady told me I could claim a refund at their office not far from the CIQ. I couldn't make out where the place was so I made my way to Bukit Indah. There is highway there and I made a stop at the TnG customer service centre. Wanted to claim the refund initially and the CSO passed me the form to fill in and I struggled with it. Then she asked whether I would be okay if she transfered the balance to another new card to which I was more than happy to. She printed the receipt showing the balance of more than RM200.

I tried just last week, they don’t allow transfers if the card has expired..

I tried just last week, they donât allow transfers if the card has expired..

Maybe different officer do it differently. Tell you cannot then take the card and secretly transfer to her own TnG?

I did my last refund at the same TnG office. Maybe they changed their policy again.

Good to know.

If not wrong, can refund if card is not expired. If card expired, money is gone. 

If not wrong, can refund if card is not expired. If card expired, money is gone.

If not expired, can transfer (not sure about refund).

If expired, the last I know of, can only refund via a RM onshore cheque or credit to an onshore MYR account. Cannot transfer to another card. Cannot refund via cash. Refund takes around 4 months (officially shorter. Suggest to keep receipt with numbers to trace payment. Painful process, if small amount, suggest to just write-off).

You guys can just get the Watsons membership card with touch n go features as it does not expire and offers many other benefits. Just go to any Watsons outlet in Malaysia and apply.

• Praise 5

You guys can just get the Watsons membership card with touch n go features as it does not expire and offers many other benefits. Just go to any Watsons outlet in Malaysia and apply.

Was in JB yesterday and I asked about the price. Rm 18+ with no value in the card. Didn't get cause already have 2 normal touch and go. Maybe next time when they expires.

Early this year, was stuck b4 the barrier as couldn't pay the toll. 

TnG CSO came to check and verified that my card expired, tho i knew i had $ in it-

(The first card since a decade iirc)

So paid via cash to her and entered JB

TnG Office is just next to B Point, where some $ changers are located.

To make sure I am the rightful owner of the expired card,

CSO conducted a check as to when the last time Card was used

and for what purpose , in which state. . .

Paid for a new card and had my MYR100+ transfered to the new one.

[:)]

I think if you meet one who knows her job, it's easily done.

If not expired, can transfer (not sure about refund).

If expired, the last I know of, can only refund via a RM onshore cheque or credit to an onshore MYR account. Cannot transfer to another card. Cannot refund via cash. Refund takes around 4 months (officially shorter. Suggest to keep receipt with numbers to trace payment. Painful process, if small amount, suggest to just write-off).

Thanks for the tip...

Someone mentioned that it does not expired but still subject to being inactivated if not used for more than a year? End up still have to make sure we use it every year?

Mine expired with 50plus balance. no refund or transfer.

Someone mentioned that it does not expired but still subject to being inactivated if not used for more than a year? End up still have to make sure we use it every year?

Not true, my Watson card have not been used for more than 1 year and it still can be use for the toll when entering checkpoint.

• Praise 1

Early this year, was stuck b4 the barrier as couldn't pay the toll.

TnG CSO came to check and verified that my card expired, tho i knew i had $ in it-

(The first card since a decade iirc)

So paid via cash to her and entered JB

TnG Office is just next to B Point, where some $ changers are located.

To make sure I am the rightful owner of the expired card,

CSO conducted a check as to when the last time Card was used

and for what purpose , in which state. . .

Paid for a new card and had my MYR100+ transfered to the new one.

[:)]

I think if you meet one who knows her job, it's easily done.

What is "B Point" ?

What is "B Point" ?

after exit JB custom, got petronas, then shell and after shell, it is B point (got eateries/shops and car wash centre)....

• Praise 1

Ya, many membership card ceom with TnG.  I got a Tesco Card, got TnG.  Free Registration.  As you spend the card, they will mail U in SG discount cash voucher every Q.

↡ Advertisement