Najib Announce VEP for Spore cars!

Ticklish8

Supersonic

Anybody knows passport validity for go in malaysia is balance how long passport valid?? 6mths or less dem 6mths can goim

as a rule of thumb, minimally 6 months. i always kiasu, try to renew before going overseas if less than 6 months.
↡ Advertisement

Anybody knows passport validity for go in malaysia is balance how long passport valid?? 6mths or less dem 6mths can goim

still must be more than 6 months.

By right is 6 mths.

By left, it is officer discretion if validity less than 6 mths.

I think for Malaysia is 3 months... cos when I brought students in, the agent told us that... don't know if change already or not lar...

lol... malaysia ...  better play safe.... nobody wants to do naked squats....  

I think for Malaysia is 3 months... cos when I brought students in, the agent told us that... don't know if change already or not lar...

i believe most if not all international passport should have at least 6 months to travel into most country.

Definitely 6 mths.

Turbocharged

Understand no need to pay toll & RC when entering JB but pay only on the return trip. Does any bro know where to top up the Plus card before returning.

Thanks

Understand no need to pay toll & RC when entering JB but pay only on the return trip. Does any bro know where to top up the Plus card before returning.

Thanks

Who tell?

Both is required upon entry

Turbocharged

Who tell?

Both is required upon entry

Sure or not. My last trip was March 2018. I paid Spore outgoing toll $1, JB entry toll RM2.90 + RC 20. But recently JB transport authority announced toll of 2.90 + 20 will only be collected on return trip. The entry top up counter had ceased. I googled n confirm, yes, is the case. And also found tt certain counters of the return trip still can top up but got to pay a penalty. Didn’t mention how much. Another of my fren told me even the return trip top up counter ceased. Liddat sure kena penalty. So, die die got to top up at Petrol Kiosk. Understand PS charge 50cts for topping up. Their purpose is to alleviate jam for both in & out.

Thanks

Stll needed when coming into Malaysia

You can topup at the nearest Petronas station situated immediately after Malaysia immigration via Woodlands Checkpoint

Sure or not. My last trip was March 2018. I paid Spore outgoing toll $1, JB entry toll RM2.90 + RC 20. But recently JB transport authority announced toll of 2.90 + 20 will only be collected on return trip. The entry top up counter had ceased. I googled n confirm, yes, is the case. And also found tt certain counters of the return trip still can top up but got to pay a penalty. Didn’t mention how much. Another of my fren told me even the return trip top up counter ceased. Liddat sure kena penalty. So, die die got to top up at Petrol Kiosk. Understand PS charge 50cts for topping up. Their purpose is to alleviate jam for both in & out.

I travels almost every month.

Sometimes, every fortnight.

Sure or not. My last trip was March 2018. I paid Spore outgoing toll $1, JB entry toll RM2.90 + RC 20. But recently JB transport authority announced toll of 2.90 + 20 will only be collected on return trip. The entry top up counter had ceased. I googled n confirm, yes, is the case. And also found tt certain counters of the return trip still can top up but got to pay a penalty. Didnât mention how much. Another of my fren told me even the return trip top up counter ceased. Liddat sure kena penalty. So, die die got to top up at Petrol Kiosk. Understand PS charge 50cts for topping up. Their purpose is to alleviate jam for both in & out.

There were plan to relocate the toll payment during the return trip (ie exiting to SG) but they have not done so. But they choose to remove the top up counters first. They did it without any planning.

So u still have to pay when entering MY.

Further there are also plan to move the toll payment sensor to where the immigration counter windows is (so u can tap while waiting for passport to stamp).

So one plan is to change to payment when exit. Another plan to move the toll payment sensor to the counter. So still dunno what they wan to do. But they choose to remove the top up counter first.

• Praise 1

There were plan to relocate the toll payment during the return trip (ie exiting to SG) but they have not done so. But they choose to remove the top up counters first. They did it without any planning.

Further there are also plan to move the toll payment sensor to where the immigration counter windows is (so u can tap while waiting for passport to stamp).

So one plan is to change to payment when exit. Another plan to move the toll payment sensor to the counter. So still dunno what they wan to do. But they choose to remove the top up counter first.

You sumed up their poor planning. Thanks bro.

They want to follow Singapore, stamp passport and pay the toll together... but since different department so each do their own thing I guess... the new government has tried to put everything under one new department to prevent turf wars... maybe also no money now to employ so many people to do simple things separately... so this will reduce the head count... ha ha ha...
  • Praise 1

Turbocharged

Yes, you and bro David correct. Today, I went in and pay the same RM22.90 when entering MY. Yes, the top up counter was removed. The plan to pay on exit is yet to be implemented. I also don’t see any top up counter on exit unless I miss out. So, any bro who wish to enter JB, do make sure ur Plus card got sufficient amount for the toll & rc.

Whenever i exit via 2nd link on Weekday morning, it takes 30mins to clear Tuas Checkpoint.

I avoid returning via Woodlands on Weekday evening.  It takes minimum 30mins to reach Woodland Checkpoint.

Buses and Lorries hog up 2 of 3 lanes.

↡ Advertisement