Najib Announce VEP for Spore cars!

Ticklish8

41 minutes ago, Arowana1 said:

Thanks but unfortunately, there is no "Tag Appointment" for me.  I think it was likely that you were already confirmed for RFID collection hence the link is seen.

At the "My VEP" top right corner, mouseover to the dropdown list and the "Tag Appointment" is at the bottom of the list in JPJ website, once all your details have been confirmed, then you are allowed to make an appointment. Just make sure you go through all the processes accordingly through the JPJ website procedures, all should work well. What my experience was when my details are not confirmed, I can't make an appointment, there isn't any indication of the tag appointment. So probably yours could be this issue.

Attached is a screenshot of the "Tag Appointment" icon location, mine is being collected, hence, the appointment information is empty.

IMG_20190827_121220[1].jpg

IMG_20190827_121246[1].jpg

Edited by Heartbreakid
  • Praise 2

17 minutes ago, RogerNg_185295 said:

There is no such link at all. False info spotted 

Too bad for you if you think it is false information. A few of us have been through and done that.

10 minutes ago, Heartbreakid said:

Too bad for you if you think it is false information. A few of us have been through and done that.

There is no link. Its only when you log in and can see the tag header,  then can make appointment.  

Too bad for me? Why not provide us your so called link?

14 minutes ago, RogerNg_185295 said:

There is no link. Its only when you log in and can see the tag header,  then can make appointment.  

image.thumb.png.641cc37c66ad04627a813d6a886572ca.png

image.thumb.png.aad98d78544a3c7ed29929ed68cae245.png

Edited by Sx4falcon
  • Praise 3

14 minutes ago, RogerNg_185295 said:

I have edited my post in reply to  "Arowana1" and provide a screenshot, so is "SX4falcon" who has provided a screenshot. Please do not judge too early whether someone is making a false information or not.

Edited by Heartbreakid
  • Praise 1

19 minutes ago, RogerNg_185295 said:

Can see now? Please do not make any false claim on anyone without making clear on your side. Thank you.

• Praise 2

21 minutes ago, RogerNg_185295 said:

This i know. I have been waiting for more than a month but no news from them.

What news you are waiting for from them? 

Once your details are confirmed, you are allowed to book your appointment schedule.

1 hour ago, Arowana1 said:

Not sure what is meant by confirmed but have been waiting for years :TT_TT:

VEP.jpg

Have you fill up all the information? I encountered such before was when I didn't fill up all the information. Need to download the TnG ewallet as well. 

Edited by Heartbreakid

Don't think TnG ewallet is a pre-requisit for tag appointment. I had received the invitation to collect the RFID in April, that's way before I downloaded the TnG ewallet in June. 

Anyway I had yet to collect the RFID also. Will wait till official start of the VEP implementation. 

2 hours ago, Heartbreakid said:

What news you are waiting for from them? 

Once your details are confirmed, you are allowed to book your appointment schedule.

Supposed to receive another email from them before an appointment can be made 

I received an invitation for the tag collection in June, and logged in to JPJ site and found that I have no way to make an appointment (No "Tag Appointment" option to choose) because I filled up partially few years back when M'sia announced that SG vehicles need to register online. That was when I realised that all information need to be filled up. It was then after declare confirmation, one will receive a confirmation slip email (Quote a portion of it which states:"You do not need to do anything for now until you hear from us again. We will soon announce the date and location where you can collect your VEP RFID Tag via VEP website as well as other channels."). I didn't hear from them there after. But I went into JPJ website and made an appointment as mentioned in earlier post.

Not sure if what some of you encounter similar to what I have mentioned here but hope it helps.

20 hours ago, sbliew said:

It is accessible in the direction towards Malaysia northwards. If in the direction towards Singapore, it is Gelang Patah

Thank you for the info

20 hours ago, Davidtch said:

Easier to go from Tuas as it is on your left next to the toll house toilet.

From JB, you need to turn right at the u-turn point.  It is 6 or 7 toll booth wide.

Thanks a lot for the explanation and the direction of getting there from JB. 

↡ Advertisement