Najib Announce VEP for Spore cars!

Ticklish8

I will just wait and see. Their RFID tech is is unreliable. Many Malaysian are reverting back to using physical TnG or SmartTag for their toll. Doubt VEP RFID will be any better. Already receive their email for tag collection months ago for the VEP I applied in 2015 with fake information for those sensitive fields.

17 minutes ago, Tjkbeluga said:

WTH, vep website is currently down.... So comfortingly familiar....

all trying to register before the deadline

Please be aware of your RFID payment. I think the RFID plus the TnG eWallet is unreliable. Went to Malacca on August  28 by the woodlands checkpoint. Pay the Road Charge by RFID. Upon reaching Malacca, my eWallet history shows that there were 5 toll deductions. Came back home on August 29. This morning , received another 4 toll deductions. Immediately stopped all the auto TOP ups to the eWallet. Any members know who should I contact regarding this incident?

30 minutes ago, Alau3978 said:

Please be aware of your RFID payment. I think the RFID plus the TnG eWallet is unreliable. Went to Malacca on August  28 by the woodlands checkpoint. Pay the Road Charge by RFID. Upon reaching Malacca, my eWallet history shows that there were 5 toll deductions. Came back home on August 29. This morning , received another 4 toll deductions. Immediately stopped all the auto TOP ups to the eWallet. Any members know who should I contact regarding this incident?

Here's the link for claims

https://www.tngdigital.com.my/apps/index.php?option=com_rsform&view=rsform&formId=7&fbclid=IwAR0F_iXK2M5nI7r7-ThmGQ5gS7sQo7JZuJ6we1joFc5vbEbgOmfcJjWQ4-0

32 minutes ago, Alau3978 said:

Refer above

Turbocharged
2 hours ago, Alau3978 said:

This is bad. Anyhow deduct one ah?? These Malaysians really live up to their bad lousy reputation.

4 hours ago, Zxcvb said:

This is bad. Anyhow deduct one ah?? These Malaysians really live up to their bad lousy reputation.

28 Aug - deduct x3 toll fee

30 Aug - deduct x4 toll fee

Turbocharged
1 hour ago, sonic_kp said:

RFID irrrgular deduct.JPG

All deductions are causeway toll of RM2.90 on different dates and time (under Details). So I assume you use your touchngo card to tap the RM2.90 and at the same time they also deduct from RFID thru the ewallet app??

Together with my friends, went to investigate. This is my conclusion. Previously when I enter Malaysia custom with my RFID, they only charge $20 RM for the Road Charge. They did not charge the toll charge of RM$2.90. So now they are charging for the backdated toll charges. The number of times I enter jb and the number of backdated charges are the same. Anyway, I will monitor the deduction closely.

• Praise 1

On 8/27/2019 at 9:04 AM, Arowana1 said:

I registered for VEP when it was first announced... that is at least 4 years ago because I even had to update my car particulars when I changed car in 2016.  I have yet to receive the email informing me to make the appointment for RFID.  During these few years, I will also occasionally update my particulars in VEP portal because some were saying if you keep your profile updated, you will likely get called up soon.  Load of crap that was.

I have now also registered for TnG eWallet using the same email as VEP, as some people said it must be the same email.  No logic but why do differently when that is my one and only personal email, plus bolehland sometimes can really boleh with such crap.

Anyone who has registered VEP many years ago and still waiting for the email?  Need some company here [grouphug]

Me loh. Updated once due to change of vehicle. Sent them reminder emails and their reply was "Wait!"

On 8/30/2019 at 7:04 AM, Beanoyip said:

Why no VEP installation in SG? Damn stupiak.. can't blame. forgot it's truly asia.

Hmmm....if extg car no register by 1 oct means no entry and VEP can onli be installed in bolehland, that effectively means from 1 oct, all new Sg cars bought after that cannot go to bolehland ever?

Sibei stupiak....but then again, what's new?

25 minutes ago, Soya said:

Hmmm....if extg car no register by 1 oct means no entry and VEP can onli be installed in bolehland, that effectively means from 1 oct, all new Sg cars bought after that cannot go to bolehland ever?

Sibei stupiak....but then again, what's new?

There is no clarity on this point.  Since it is stupid, don't go.

I will register after 1 Oct.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3