Najib Announce VEP for Spore cars!

Ticklish8

On 9/7/2019 at 8:16 PM, Neopcn07 said:
  1. I have registered VEP for my car, but did not go for the installation of RFID Tag. Can I go in Malaysia after 1 Oct?

VEP is for Singapore car, RFID is for Malaysia car ... dont understand your question?

↡ Advertisement

33 minutes ago, Afiyy said:

https://i.ibb.co/YcH9FLk/1.jpg

Changed car earlier this year via 2nd hand car dealer shop but however i cant register due to this pop up coming out. Anyone knows how to solve this VEP issue?

The previous owner have already registered under his account. Therefore you will get that message.

Either the previous owner de-register or you can try writing to [email protected]

On 9/10/2019 at 1:56 PM, Scarnut said:

You can try to register an e wallet after downloading the TNG app. after updating your records. I did mine and got the appointment link. Remember to register using your IC number and not your passport number for the ewallet. 

Bro, for TnG I cant find the IC selection, can i select MyKad ?

3 hours ago, BlueTuna said:

VEP is for Singapore car, RFID is for Malaysia car ... dont understand your question?

After registering online, received letter to collect the VEP RFID Tag at one of the 4 locations.

Is collection mean installation?

2 hours ago, Char said:

What a joke ! September full and October not available ! Still can go in without VEP on my screen ?

Yes. It is a joke. It was official announced in April. So it is an April Fool joke.

Alamak... Boleh land people announced in April. Till now full 5 months liao still haven't get it done and still blame people? What a joke.

Also, your question had been answered by a lot of bros here already. If not convinced, then don't go in lor.

• Praise 2

On 9/10/2019 at 8:45 PM, Tireburner said:

Finally managed to install VEP on Sunday morning. Those who had appointment on Saturday when JPJ system broke down could just walk in anytime with priority given. It was a relatively quick process, all done around 20mins. Surprisingly the officers didn’t even asked about my Touch n Go E Wallet.  

Anyway, I had downloaded the app and set it up. Need to ask those who had actually used it. Do I need to load a value into it? If not, would it just charge automatically to my credit card? The thing is, I still have a TnG card with about RM100 and I would like empty it first.

If you have value in your e-wallet, the value will be deducted first. If not value in ewallet, the value from the TNG card that is tagged to the TNG app gets deducted.

7 minutes ago, Picnic06-Biante15 said:

Has our MOT get replies from MY Transport MInister with regards to only SG cars affected or Thai, Indon and Brunei also affected ??? :wut:

No sound no picture ...  :slow:   

Having high hope that on 30th Sep, they will annunce VEP implementation postpone until further notice. Or maybe they will just act blur and go silently without implementing it. 😁

• Praise 1

16 minutes ago, Picnic06-Biante15 said:

Has our MOT get replies from MY Transport MInister with regards to only SG cars affected or Thai, Indon and Brunei also affected ??? :wut:

No sound no picture ...  :slow:   

I just drove thru Bukit Kayu Hitam border crossing (to Sadao, Thai) last month.

No sign of any VEP announcement or VEP gantry built there.

Even the Rm20 Road Charge also not applied there altho their MOT said it will be extended in stages .... [laugh]

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/asia/rm20-road-charge-for-foreign-vehicles-entering-johor-from-novemb-7765178

• Praise 2

I've been trying to sign up at the VEP website for several weeks but I cannot because the CAPTCHA  never turns up:

https://vep.jpj.gov.my/#/

All I see is a yellow box with a 'refresh' logo but no captcha.  I've tried Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome but all the same; no captcha.

Does anyone else also have this problem?  I've tried sending them e-mails but no response. Frustrating. 🤬

↡ Advertisement