Najib Announce VEP for Spore cars!

Ticklish8

7 minutes ago, RogerNg_185295 said:

Hello, where is your source of info?it's totally wrong. 

Own experience. They will hold it up and get their abang outside to scan and test. They wanted to paste somewhere below my rear mirror, which would be like in the middle of nowhere. So before he actually paste, I asked him to paste somewhere higher since I don't have the strip of black sunshade. So he signal to the abang outside to scan and test again, and the abang gave thumbs up.

Which part wrong leh?

• Praise 1

1 hour ago, badlammy said:

Happened to me too. I think they programmed their portal to read the uploaded pdf and prefill the online form for you when they started this years ago. You can see that the sample format they provided is the old one.

So when LTA changed the format, their system got messed up.

So don't bother...just manually input.

heed your advice and finally done for 2 cars.

used separate emails for 2 cars in case the system get confused. They are that vulnerable .....

Confirmed? I thought headlight ones is for TnG rfid, which is different from vep rfid.

Those who failed the windscreen can only paste at the headlight, that's the only way. That's why their checklist got windscreen / headlamp listed. 

Edited by Dafansu
  • Praise 1

13 minutes ago, Dafansu said:

Those who failed the windscreen can only paste at the headlight, that's the only way. That's why their checklist got windscreen / headlamp listed. 

Lol... More reasons to wait and see if the rules will be bended.  The blue sticker really darn fugly.

• Praise 1

23 minutes ago, Dafansu said:

Thanks for sharing.

8 minutes ago, Voodooman said:

Lol... More reasons to wait and see if the rules will be bended.  The blue sticker really darn fugly.

You can live with IU, you will be able to live with the blue sticker.

• Praise 3

14 minutes ago, badlammy said:

You can live with IU, you will be able to live with the blue sticker.

You are probably right.  But I am a bit OCD, don't like to clutter up my windscreen, if possible, no hello kitty toys dangling around and I am even trying to get rid of my phone mount. 😂😂😂

• Praise 1

46 minutes ago, Ichibawa said:

Stick Inside.

sure silly me

stick outside ... wipers how? LOL

the laopok merc definitely cannot install vep sticker on headlight liao ... muahahaha ... [laugh] 

2019-09-16_171957.jpg

Edited by Wt_know

Own experience. They will hold it up and get their abang outside to scan and test. They wanted to paste somewhere below my rear mirror, which would be like in the middle of nowhere. So before he actually paste, I asked him to paste somewhere higher since I don't have the strip of black sunshade. So he signal to the abang outside to scan and test again, and the abang gave thumbs up.

Which part wrong leh?

Yeah, abang can tolong one if ask nicely. I oso ask abang to stick a big higher up & more to the centre compared to where he initially wanted to paste it

1 hour ago, Voodooman said:

100% agreed! I would proposed they install the headlight sticker on the windscreen. Technically should work. 

• Praise 2

Neutral Newbie

i'm stuck with no ways to turn too. 

i changed my car early this year . my chassis and everything registered by previous owner .

called up my car dealer about this issue and he told me that they got the car from a bank and there is no way bank can tell us who is the previous owner due to pdpa policy in singapore. 

now stuck liao 

52 minutes ago, Fu11thr0tt1e said:

I just register VEP online. Tiagong no register by 1 Oct 'orh gong' RM300. I rather save the money go piak piak🤣

I just tried to register, and after uploading a pdf, I'm stuck with the wheels turning logo... 😞 

↡ Advertisement