Najib Announce VEP for Spore cars!

Ticklish8

1 hour ago, Fu11thr0tt1e said:

I saw that report also. But seems that the report gotten the RM300 wrong. So far every other sources all is mentioning RM150.

/Quote

2) Speaking of penalty, the video claimed that vehicles which have yet to register for their VEP after 1 October 2019 will be fined a total of RM300 (approx. S$96.68).However, the official VEP website still puts the penalty at RM150 (approx. S$49.33).

/

Edited by Sx4falcon
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1
  • Shocked 1

18 minutes ago, Sx4falcon said:

I saw that report also. But seems that the report gotten the RM300 wrong. So far every other sources all is mentioning RM150.

/Quote

2) Speaking of penalty, the video claimed that vehicles which have yet to register for their VEP after 1 October 2019 will be fined a total of RM300 (approx. S$96.68).However, the official VEP website still puts the penalty at RM150 (approx. S$49.33).

/

The video said a TOTAL of RM300, but the website and the original report stated as RM150 if enter MY without VEP.  

So I assume is RM150, per entry if without VEP. 

Since the video say a TOTAL of RM300, It could also means after orh gong twice,  they ban you permanently or they don't give a f**k about you anymore,  no VEP tio no VEP lor. 

Which ever way they can only orh gong you a TOTAL of RM300. [:p]

But this one is I anyhow say one hor, not any report, website or beedeo say one. [laugh][laugh][laugh]

• Praise 1

2 minutes ago, Tianmo said:

The video said a TOTAL of RM300, but the website and the original report stated as RM150 if enter MY without VEP.  

Since the video say a TOTAL of RM300, It could also means after orh gong twice,  they ban you permanently or they don't give a f**k about you anymore,  no VEP tio no VEP lor. 

But this one is I anyhow say one hor, not any report, website or beedeo say one. [laugh][laugh][laugh]

Maybe the custom officer will save this video and show those no VEP one to collect the RM300. Then he can pocket the extra RM150.

😝😝😝

• Haha! 1

4 minutes ago, Sx4falcon said:

Maybe the custom officer will save this video and show those no VEP one to collect the RM300. Then he can pocket the extra RM150.

😝😝😝

Wah lau Mai leh,  I no have VEP you know... :a-confused:[:p][laugh]

But then,  another good reason for MY custom to lay red carpet and put up welcome sign during off PEAK hours.  [:p][laugh][laugh]

• Haha! 1

11 hours ago, Tianmo said:

Maybe the beedeo oso produced by crony’s production house. Anyhow do but production cost paid might be higher than Avengers Endgame budget...lol

• Haha! 2

11 hours ago, Tianmo said:

Another possibility.   Unlikely but you are talking about malaysia.

You enter without vep or email confirmation.  Fine 150 RM but you can enter.

Now you exit but still no vep or email confirmation.  Fine 150 RM at exit.

The rules say you are fined for entering without vep etc.  BUT you can enter cos they intend to do  a round 2 on exit.

• Haha! 2

24 minutes ago, Contented said:

So still can drive in as normal right? 

there is always no direct answer form bolehland

1. by right if you enter msia without vep sticker or vep email, you violated the vep policy .... kena fined

2. by left, vep checking is exempted during “peak hour”. this means vep is in active but exempted during peak hour? [hur]

so vep is in enforced or not enforced?

Edited by Wt_know
  • Praise 1

So illogical, cars never register after 1 oct to be fined? LOL now deferred again.

If I just got my car, I haven't apply VEP before 1 Oct should be ok right?

16 minutes ago, Afiyy said:

https://i.ibb.co/YcH9FLk/1.jpg

Went to JPJ Msia office with this issue and the lady officer told me just proceed as per normal and use the email conversation as a back up saying that we escalate the issue to VEP OFFICE but awaiting for reply. if I kena stop by the TP or etc. 

hahaha ... wait abang said

it’s vep problem

it’s jpj problem

it’s TnG problem

it’s NOT my problem

if my job is to stop, i stop you

muahahaha

Edited by Wt_know
  • Praise 1

4 minutes ago, Wt_know said:

hahaha ... wait abang said

it’s vep problem