Najib Announce VEP for Spore cars!

Ticklish8

On 17 September, 2019 at 12:24 PM, Shorty said:

how many of u who frequents jb still havent do? i go jb every wk, but havent apply yet. i guess will hv to skip jb for at least a mth to let the system up n running smoothly first.

U made the right choice, sure has cock-up along the way

↡ Advertisement

8 minutes ago, Sx4falcon said:

Like that anytime they can prata. 😓

Better stay away till dust settle. 

The more we talk here, some are Chiu Wu kia and thy knows our FAQs to tackle us more, seems thy ar eater our money, so don't pay a single cents, let's co-block em

6 minutes ago, Dafansu said:

do stay away if u haven't done your tag. 

registered long long ago but yet to do the tag. Not driving in anytime soon. Will go in via other transport mode if need be.  

Finally registered,

Not intending to do the tag anytime. Again my attitude is, let them settle their shit first. Likely from their track record, maybe next election still ding donging with no result.

• Praise 2

1 hour ago, SIM37 said:

Finally registered,

Not intending to do the tag anytime. Again my attitude is, let them settle their shit first. Likely from their track record, maybe next election still ding donging with no result.

But how about collecting the TAG ?

Have to wait for Nov slot leow ... [sweatdrop]

6 minutes ago, Tkseah said:

Aiyah.. go in no tag fine RM150.. come out no tag also fine RM150.. total RM300 lor.. 😋

$100 to cheong msia with no vep 

cheap cheap ... lol

• Haha! 1

so the procedure is enter check exit also check?

if got check then who check?  if auto gantry upon detection of vep, then what about those without vep but got confirmation letter?

so tomorrow will be ultra smooth or ultra jam?

😅

39 minutes ago, Enye said:

if got check then who check?  if auto gantry upon detection of vep, then what about those without vep but got confirmation letter?

😅

Think only check at exit only and also during peak hours no check. 

Hope tomorrow ultra jam. There can watch show :a-popcorn: 

😈

53 minutes ago, Tkseah said:

Aiyah.. go in no tag fine RM150.. come out no tag also fine RM150.. total RM300 lor.. 😋

The tag is not VEP.

VEP is the registration, the tag is to facilitate payment of it. You can get in/out without penalty so long as you are registered and have VEP account. Take the paperwork to prove registration and if they ask, can complain you've not received email to collect tag.

• Praise 2

9 minutes ago, Sx4falcon said:

Think only check at exit only and also during peak hours no check. 

Hope tomorrow ultra jam. There can watch show :a-popcorn: 

😈

that's what I noticed too... the VEP sensor and gantry is only at the exit (unless the Road Charge system uses the same?)

if so, then why not call it Vehicle Exit Permit?

Further, checking at exit will not stop the clone car issue  [laugh]

• Praise 1

4 hours ago, Dafansu said:

no official source from JPJ, ST wrote in and gotten the timing from them. 

KNN, like that also dangerous, wait they say is "you say not I say" tio hong kan liao...<_<[laugh][laugh]

• Haha! 1

1 hour ago, Enye said:

😅

will be ultraboost!!!

Adidas say one!! [:p][laugh][laugh]

28 minutes ago, JohnSHL said:

that's what I noticed too... the VEP sensor and gantry is only at the exit (unless the Road Charge system uses the same?)

if so, then why not call it Vehicle Exit Permit?

Further, checking at exit will not stop the clone car issue  [laugh]

go in they stop you, you can always U turn and say I no want go liao, they get nothing.

they let you go in happy happy, come out stop you, you lanlan, now you cannot say I U turn, no pay no go home, want go home you pay. 

They also is 小孩不笨 mah!! [:p][laugh][laugh]

all this whatever reason  is just 瞒天过海, the main objective is collect our money to help them build their infrastructure lah. So they cannot be very clear, must let you see abit hide a bit, make you confuse... [laugh][laugh][laugh]

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

Many are frustrated by the implementation and the fact that they cannot get the tag on time which affects their pockets I presume. If one cannot afford to feed and maintain that car comfortably in Singapore... then don't one should not be owning it. No point trying to keep up with the Joneses. Been seeing a lot more folks with conti cars + JB petrol budget. Why put yourself in such stressful situation when life already is a headache. If I have an option, I will not want to own a car since public transport in Sg is way much convenient compared to many countries. 

So those who registered n install the tag.  Then go in happily.  Then when wan to exit at the CIQ.  Error msg. “ you got 4 summons”!!!  So die die must pay.  

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 1