Jump to content
Ticklish8

Najib Announce VEP for Spore cars!

Recommended Posts

So those who registered n install the tag.  Then go in happily.  Then when wan to exit at the CIQ.  Error msg. “ you got 4 summons”!!!  So die die must pay.  

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, sbs2716g said:

So those who registered n install the tag.  Then go in happily.  Then when wan to exit at the CIQ.  Error msg. “ you got 4 summons”!!!  So die die must pay.  

So evil...later u kens karma....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Fu11thr0tt1e said:

VEP is gonna start tomorrow! I'm so excited! 😁

Same same :a-popcorn:

  • Haha! 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Adrianli said:

Same same :a-popcorn:

Traffic tomorrow is gonna be either smoother than butter or total chaos! Can'y wait! lol

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Fu11thr0tt1e said:

Traffic tomorrow is gonna be either smoother than butter or total chaos! Can'y wait! lol

Won't be surprised if abang stick this notice on the VEP scanner tmr....lol

 

22467063_ywq-7mMgHVmHKga6bEM8OftR_xTXQxIT0MD88YliBmw.jpg

  • Haha! 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Wt_know said:

by right, vep is NOT in operation

by left, anything BOLEH ... 

 

Right cannot, left cannot..... :lll._.:

Go by centre .... [sly]

  • Praise 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just now, Wildfaye29 said:

3hr to go go go!

Weekdays from 12 minight to 7.00am is non peak, so VEP apply.....   :serious-business:

Go in after 7.00am.   :grin:

  • Haha! 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Wildfaye29 said:

3hr to go go go!

haha ... no point to be sexcited la

just another day ... it’s not bolehland skynet comes online

i assume same old same old

no vep .... as usual just drive pass

perhaps one or two sibei suay kena stopped for whatever reason

  • Haha! 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Picnic06-Biante15 said:

Weekdays from 12 minight to 7.00am is non peak, so VEP apply.....   :serious-business:

Go in after 7.00am.   :grin:

according to bolehland pee release 

the “off peak” apply to all “outbound” traffic from msia hor

not inbound traffic ...

means anytime go in also kena vep ... confuse bo? lol

vep is entry or exit? muahahaha ....

 

Edited by Wt_know
  • Praise 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Wt_know said:

according to bolehland pee release 

the “off peak” apply to all “outbound” traffic from msia hor

not inbound traffic ...

means anytime go in also kena vep ... confuse bo? lol

vep is entry or exit? muahahaha ....

 

VEP is Vehicle Entry Permit right? For cars who enter Malaysia needs a VEP. Tio boh? So as long as one follows the entry timing, he is alright right?

  • Praise 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Fu11thr0tt1e said:

VEP is Vehicle Entry Permit right? For cars who enter Malaysia needs a VEP. Tio boh? So as long as one follows the entry timing, he is alright right?

You trust MY style of work ..... :slow:

Prata flip only less then 7 times before being serve. 😋

Their orders flip many many times until "die of natural death"  ...  :a-rip:

and will dig up again after several years ..... :a-cya:

  • Haha! 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Picnic06-Biante15 said:

You trust MY style of work ..... :slow:

Prata flip only less then 7 times before being serve. 😋

Their orders flip many many times until "die of natural death"  ...  :a-rip:

and will dig up again after several years ..... :a-cya:

Mayb VEP is Vehicle Exit Permit? Muayhahahahah!

MTA2016-White-BG.jpg

Edited by Fu11thr0tt1e
  • Praise 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

yes, vep is entry permit

no vep no enter ... it’s illegal to drive in without vep ... kena orh gong ... 

but vep defer is only apply to outbound traffic

so kong si mi sai? you tell me ...

boleh style is if i cant convince you, confuse you .... lol

Edited by Wt_know
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Wt_know said:

yes, vep is entry permit

no vep no enter ... it’s illegal to drive in without vep ... kena orh gong ... 

but vep defer is only apply to outbound traffic

so kong si mi sai? you tell me ...

If i cannot go in, how to cum out? 

Simi sai? 

Really is Truly Asia! 🙄

  • Praise 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ai zai people. I got no vep and is inside now.

 

Coming back tomorrow afternoon.

 

 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 7
  • Shocked 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×