Najib Announce VEP for Spore cars!

Ticklish8

23 minutes ago, Dafansu said:

ya not full 100%, maybe got taxes etc

The rebate is usually 20% of amount paid.

I get that too whenever i use TnG ewallet to pay certain merchants

3 hours ago, Davidtch said:

The rebate is usually 20% of amount paid.

I get that too whenever i use TnG ewallet to pay certain merchants

I go via tuas also 2.50rm only, though the toll there are higher. 

22 hours ago, Dafansu said:

yours listed as +RM2.90 under history? 

I suppose the $2.90 is the 100% cash back for my toll paid on 12/9. Definitely not a referral fee cos I didn’t refer anyone. An incentive to use e/wallet. Not bad. 

A58DE885-F860-4B89-A3A7-50FF0458F160.png

On 11/30/2019 at 9:59 PM, keanie said:

I suppose the $2.90 is the 100% cash back for my toll paid on 12/9. Definitely not a referral fee cos I didn’t refer anyone. An incentive to use e/wallet. Not bad. 

A58DE885-F860-4B89-A3A7-50FF0458F160.png

only one time only? might be due to some other promos. I've lots of +2.50 cause of referral, dont have any 2.90

What VEP? Wait long long lah !

Meanwhile, we are moving on to ERP 2.0. in 2020... HA!

https://www.sgcarmart.com/news/article.php?AID=21369

Motorists can expect to have their vehicles' Electronic Road Pricing readers replaced from next year, in preparation for the roll-out of the next generation of the ERP system.
Existing IUs will be replaced with On Board Units, which are able to charge according to distance In response to queries, the Land Transport Authority (LTA) said that the existing ERP In-Vehicle Units (IUs) will be replaced with new On-Board Units (OBUs) progressively from next year.

The first replacement, likely to be done at vehicle inspection centres and appointed workshops, will be free of charge..

21369_p1_s_1.jpg

On 11/6/2019 at 5:01 PM, Griever said:

Still can install the VEP? I got the letter asking book appointment. Went in to check, all slots either fully booked or Dec not available. The only ones shows limited slots are those dates already over. Example, check today only last Sat & Mon have limited slots. Future ones all red (fully booked). Anyway not in a rush to install it. Hope it will die quietly.

Yeah still do if u can get a slots. I believe more than 200 cars done it everyday across the 4 different locations.

On 12/2/2019 at 12:03 PM, Wishcumsback said:

What VEP? Wait long long lah !

Meanwhile, we are moving on to ERP 2.0. in 2020... HA!

https://www.sgcarmart.com/news/article.php?AID=21369

Motorists can expect to have their vehicles' Electronic Road Pricing readers replaced from next year, in preparation for the roll-out of the next generation of the ERP system.
Existing IUs will be replaced with On Board Units, which are able to charge according to distance In response to queries, the Land Transport Authority (LTA) said that the existing ERP In-Vehicle Units (IUs) will be replaced with new On-Board Units (OBUs) progressively from next year.

The first replacement, likely to be done at vehicle inspection centres and appointed workshops, will be free of charge..

21369_p1_s_1.jpg

Before election? 😪:a-bang:

Just pasted that sticker.. and RFID is automatically activated after 1 hour.. surprised... Thought there's another step required to activate it

An auntie before me was kpkb that the officer refused to stick inside her windscreen but headlamp instead cos she had vkool on.

Vkool is that powerful even vep signal get blocked out 🤣

• Praise 1

27 minutes ago, Solar said:

Just pasted that sticker.. and RFID is automatically activated after 1 hour.. surprised... Thought there's another step required to activate it

An auntie before me was kpkb that the officer refused to stick inside her windscreen but headlamp instead cos she had vkool on.

You took appointment or just walked in? How was the crowd?

25 minutes ago, Steptronic said:

You took appointment or just walked in? How was the crowd?

I had appointment for 1030am. Arrived about 30 min before the stipulated time. Total about 7 cars.

No hassle.

1 take queue number

2 submit doc

3 pay rm10

4 paste sticker

All took about 15 min.

1 hour ago, Solar said:

last time I installed vkool in my car. Had to cut a slot at the ERP IU to allow signal. Also no GPS signal in the car. Had to use a repeater from an external GPS receiver into the car. But I think now they hv different grades/models that allow signals to pass through.

Didn't drive in to MY for years, is it still ok to drive in directly since VEP is halted?

(fill in white card? Can buy TnG card after SG customs?)

please please please make sure you have TnG card and sufficient value to pay RM20

it's already fking jam ... please don't fk it up more

Edited by Wt_know
  • Haha! 1

22 minutes ago, Gunzy said:

Didn't drive in to MY for years, is it still ok to drive in directly since VEP is halted?

(fill in white card? Can buy TnG card after SG customs?)

white card? what is that? :grin:

TnG card, please go carousell and buy before driving in.

3 minutes ago, Kusje said:

white card? what is that? :grin:

TnG card, please go carousell and buy before driving in.

yalor ... please don't fk up the Q which is already sibei fk up jam by sinkies with no TnG

sinkies without TnG or insufficient value is PUBLIC ENEMY NO. 1 ...  :grin:

Edited by Wt_know
  • Praise 1

33 minutes ago, Wt_know said:

yalor ... please don't fk up the Q which is already sibei fk up jam by sinkies with no TnG

sinkies without TnG or insufficient value is PUBLIC ENEMY NO. 1 ...  :grin:

Those without TnG better go to Tuas.

↡ Advertisement