Car Wrap or respraying of the car?

Shawrac

I suggest you should do the paint restoration through a car grooming company and if you do have many dents, get the dents removal. This way is cheaper and your car will even look like show room car if you go for paint restoration plus paint sealant or paint protection coat.

↡ Advertisement

Paint Restoration ? honestly never heard of it.

even asked those car park polishing shops and they said "ha ? kong si mi"

any recommendations for paint restoration shops ?

Neutral Newbie

how much is it to wrap in the brush aluminium? :)

would appreciate if can recommend good workmanship for the brushed aluminium wraps too! thanks! :)

Neutral Newbie

We specialize in not just car wraps, but also bike wraps. We have a huge variety of colours and materials for you to choose from. You may also have a look at our FB page to see our previous works.

hi! pls refer to the forum's T&C for advertising services....

We specialize in not just car wraps, but also bike wraps. We have a huge variety of colours and materials for you to choose from. You may also have a look at our FB page to see our previous works.

go for plasti dips for whole car!!

hehe plasti dips normally more of a matte finishing right? possible to make it super glossy like regular paint?

no pride.

my previous car 7 years old and i still made it a point to keep in shiny and in a good condition.

thats coz i love my car.

and not to mention how expensive cars are in singapore.

Aiya. To you car expensive. You wash polish and massage it everyday.

To us a car is just a tool to get from point a to point b . Why spend so much time and effort on it? Dirty so? Dented so?

Lol

My car also around 3 more years till COE expire, very long never wash and take care the exterior.

I find driving a dirty car does have some advantage. [:p]

My car also around 3 more years till COE expire, very long never wash and take care the exterior.

I find driving a dirty car does have some advantage. [:p]

hehe advantage of not getting scratched by jealous ppl?

but if don't maintain... when it comes to time for selling the car, the paintwork may be in bad condition. $$$$$$ lost

hehe advantage of not getting scratched by jealous ppl?

but if don't maintain... when it comes to time for selling the car, the paintwork may be in bad condition. $$$$$$ lost

Not only that, on the road and in car park other nicer cars do give me more space. That's the respect older cars gets. [laugh]

• Praise 1

Hi all

just to share that one particular vinyl wrap shop in WCEGA plaza in lower level must avoid at all cost

lousy workmanship and chut alot pattern when there is damages done to my car

i did see during early august, there are 2 bmw doing full wrap to their ride.

if you are this 2 of this owner or your ride full wrap is done by them with lousy workmanship.

Please PM me....

Not only that, on the road and in car park other nicer cars do give me more space. That's the respect older cars gets. [laugh]

Respect or fear?

On the road, I also give wider berth to big lorries, or accelerate past them as fast as I legally can. =P