Car Wrap or respraying of the car?

Shawrac

Neutral Newbie

I am wondering which way is better, have 3 years left and was thinking either to respray, or car wrap(so can cut the polish).

Anyone know where to do good car wrap?

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3

3 years? Dun bother lah. I know ppl dun even bother to wash their cars anymore after 5 years of ownership.

Save that money to put as deposit.

• Praise 2

Just live with it bro..mine also having that backside itchy syndrome..but you must realise that there are many cuckoos who don't know how to open their vehicle doors properly and would dent/scratch your car. some more 3 yrs left,kind of boh hua leh..

• Praise 2

I am wondering which way is better, have 3 years left and was thinking either to respray, or car wrap(so can cut the polish).

Anyone know where to do good car wrap?

My suggestion is to Do a respray if u really want a refresh look, wrap is not the best option...........

• Praise 4

(edited)

3 years? Dun bother lah. I know ppl dun even bother to wash their cars anymore after 5 years of ownership.

Save that money to put as deposit.

no pride.

my previous car 7 years old and i still made it a point to keep in shiny and in a good condition.

thats coz i love my car.

and not to mention how expensive cars are in singapore.

Edited by comegetme
  • Praise 6

no pride.

my previous car 7 years old and i still made it a point to keep in shiny and in a good condition.

thats coz i love my car.

and not to mention how expensive cars are in singapore.

Some ppl just dun care. The car I always see in the carpark is always not washed. The condition is horrible but the owner dun seem to care. Sometimes I happen to see other cars their condition is also the same, never washed.

Some ppl just dun care. The car I always see in the carpark is always not washed. The condition is horrible but the owner dun seem to care. Sometimes I happen to see other cars their condition is also the same, never washed.

ya true....maybe those are uncles or aunties who dont care about cars one bit.

for those in MCF, i believe they are car lovers

• Praise 2

Neutral Newbie

Mmmmm, different point of view.

But think i might be going for it, the warp.

Anyone to refer? Est cost?

Spay paint gives a refreshed look, while wrap is more edgy. Compare price and go for the cheaper option. 2 yrs later, COE is going to drop big time and you will be selling your car.

• Praise 3

My doors have a lot of dents some are quite deep. Is it possible to be wrapped?

i went johnson to look see, they will use something to patch it smooth before they wrap.

i dare not say wat it is bcos i don know....

Under normal wash....is wrapping better vs paint against scratching...any members here can give us a comparison? I'm referring to gloss color wrap...not matt type.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2