HDB Car Park Department kee siao

Yahgo22

(edited)

Now that there are many CCTV in HDB estate to deter illegal parking

Do you know that if you stop your car within the camera area and chat with your fren

with both of you beside the car,

you can be fined for Illegal Parking in Common Property

I was issued a summon in Tampines for 100 bucks

For sure I wont pay the fine

I will go to court.

C u there HDB

Edited by Yahgo22
↡ Advertisement
  • Dislike 1

ho boy....another self pwn thread OTW.

Cameras are there to rid ppl like you who have no regard for the law, and yea, if you cannot afford to park legitimately, pls reconsider your current mode of transport, ie driving.

• Praise 4

(edited)

ho boy....another self pwn thread OTW.

Cameras are there to rid ppl like you who have no regard for the law, and yea, if you cannot afford to park legitimately, pls reconsider your current mode of transport, ie driving.

fyi i was delivering some heavy stuffs to my fren

the camera can be my proof

Edited by Yahgo22

fyi i was delivering some heavy stuffs to my fren

the camera can be my proof

then why can you not go to the loading lots? REgardless of which, think of the amt you saved, and now have to go to hdb/court etc, the amount of intangible costs in fuel, parking at courts, etc just to appeal? Easier to pay the few cents parking fee right?

well, do the crime, go court. Pls update and educate us on the decision. If yours is a valid reason, we would like to know, so that we can deem fairness in teh system.

Thank you

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

if you are truly unloading/loading and move off immediately I believe they will waive off. But if you hang around and start chatting with your friend I believe they wont.

if you are truly unloading/loading and move off immediately I believe they will waive off. But if you hang around and start chatting with your friend I believe they wont.

he could be unloading buk missile launcher. So took longer than usual

then why can you not go to the loading lots?

well, do the crime, go court. Pls update and educate us on the decision. If yours is a valid reason, we would like to know, so that we can deem fairness in teh system.

Thank you

the 2 loading lots are all fully taken

my fren live next to the community hall

tat day got ppl up lorry

many cars are jamming up near the CH

Well.....can appeal de mah.... Why sounds so worked up?

yup. There are the avenues. My thinking is in my previous post where the small amount saved leads to more intangible costs downstream. My opinion

the 2 loading lots are all fully taken

my fren live next to the community hall

tat day got ppl up lorry

many cars are jamming up near the CH

yea, sounds like a legitimate reason. That said, all this can be avoided initially IMO, and life would hv gone on uneventfully.

Turbocharged

"Do you know that if you stop your car within the camera area and chat with your fren

you can be fined for Illegal Parking in Common Property"

So is it delivery or chat in the car?? I m confuse liaoz. Anyway, hope u didn't leave the engine idle while u chat in the car.. Otherwise another summon from NEA.. Later u go court they slap u with this then double whammy leh...

"Do you know that if you stop your car within the camera area and chat with your fren

So is it delivery or chat in the car?? I m confuse liaoz. Anyway, hope u didn't leave the engine idle while u chat in the car.. Otherwise another summon from NEA.. Later u go court they slap u with this then double whammy leh...

think he chatting while unloading...in the car? hmmmmm

• Praise 1

Whatever lah... if win, share the success story so everyone here can learn.

By the way, the open carpark in front of sub court no more liao. Have to park elsewhere and walk.

Whatever lah... if win, share the success story so everyone here can learn.

By the way, the open carpark in front of sub court no more liao. Have to park elsewhere and walk.

wa..lagi $$$...energy to walk and perspire...hahahaha need to buy drink after to cool down, more $$$

aiyah, put cuppon settle. If too big, get a trolley to unload., those portable trolley kind

I just find the whole thing incredulous, and fishy with the initial statements mentioning chatting, etc

i will just say

'thank you for contributing to nation building'

Turbocharged
(edited)

think he chatting while unloading...in the car? hmmmmm

Maybe unloading his load?? Cim?? ?? Friend of poker??... Later kana one more charge??! Edited by TJX
  • Praise 1

Maybe unloading his load?? Cim?? ?? Friend of poker??... Hahahaha!!

muahhahah...eh u notti fella.....thie kee siao thread oso kena cummed....muahahahahah

Turbocharged

Hahaha!! Basically every thread will also potentially turn towards tiko-ing.. Paging for @Tianmo.. Pls start ur contribution.. Wahahaga!!

↡ Advertisement